Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2005, 04:59 PM

Default Re: Are there secret societies out there that fight the Illuminati?

No disaster dreams, but receiving information about "fault lines" and testing/explosions in the desert area.

Old 08-19-2005, 06:25 PM

easy on the religeon dude i didnt say anything about that
and yes utopia is flawed and dosnt work
from what i understand one of thier goals is to devalue money so that we will return to trade
in order for nations to trade they must comunicate somthing this current age dosnt do enough of
when people talk they disolve the barriers of religeon which doent even come in to trade
you are less likely to be agresive towards people who you get supplies from
when people come together and work toward a common goal society undergoes a revolution (eg the victorians and the industrial )following these global surges to make life better we settle down to a period of lazyness in order to enjoy the fruits of our labours
yet still religeon doesnt come in to it
lets face we have basked in the glory nthat was the victorians and not realy got much further have we

so a gentle nudge here and ther in the right directions cant be a bad thing

and no i am not in any way connected to any religous sects societys beliefs etc etc etc
so please do not insult me it wouldnt be very SPIRITUAL now would it

be happy be true stay honest listne to your thoughts not others
Old 08-20-2005, 09:46 AM

It's OK, Dude! I'm not sure which parts you refer to as "religious", but I don't like the mainstream religious landscape as it appears today. You made an excellent point about people who trade with each other are less likely to be aggressive towards each other. Maybe that is one of the pivotal points on the NWO agenda. Except for one caveat: we are all vying for scarce resources. When we trade, we give and we take, but sooner or later someone will control all of what we need unless we show a little aggression to balance the access to it.
Oh by the way, do you have any info on the Ryal family of Leeds?
Old 08-20-2005, 09:50 AM

BA: I once heard a joke in church that people who live on fault lines shouldn't build glass cathedrals. It seems that the fault line bombardment at China Lake is like a bunch of naughty boys trying to test the limits of endurance. What happens if it goes "Snap"? Naughty children will have to take their medicine. They won't like the way it tastes, but they will admit that they needed it!
Old 08-20-2005, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
BA: I once heard a joke in church that people who live on fault lines shouldn't build glass cathedrals. It seems that the fault line bombardment at China Lake is like a bunch of naughty boys trying to test the limits of endurance. What happens if it goes "Snap"? Naughty children will have to take their medicine. They won't like the way it tastes, but they will admit that they needed it!
Right over my head!! However, medicine was part of the protocol. Time to take your medicine. I remember those words. Well, the medicine, I'm sure wasn't medicine at all. However, a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down is what I'd hear.

Refusal was met with prying my jaw open; sometimes I wonder if I was addicted to heroin or cocaine because I do remember times when I am lying on steel beds shaking, etc. as if I was going through withdrawal and then it would be said, "see what happens when you don't take your medicine?" Having to wear long sleeves when at home and going to school to cover the track marks. Running out of veins. Seeing the tube. Needles!!

Now are you going to take your medicine or are you going to lay there and suffer?

China Lake is the development and testing site of technology and just as you need lab rats to test drugs, etc., you need humans to test technology when you desire to use it against them.

On a mountain??? China doll!! You're our little china doll!!

Landing in the dark of night. Guarded security gates. Dead of night. Desolate areas most of the time.