Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2005, 02:07 PM

Default Investigative Reporter Wayne Madsen Flees Washington

Investigative Reporter Wayne Madsen Flees Washington Over Assassination Threats Coming From Inside Bush Administration

Although not mentioned by name, Madsen received credible information his life may be in serious danger from his hard-hitting accounts revealing financial corruption in the Bush administration.
August 27, 2005

By Greg Szymanski

Investigative reporter Wayne Madsen has left Washington for several days after receiving credible reports his life may be in serious danger for his hard-hitting accounts of corruption within the Bush administration.

“I am laying low for a few days,” said Madsen in an email Saturday from an undisclosed location. “The threat, although not directly to me personally, was credible enough to leave D.C. for awhile.”

Madsen, a former National Security Agency employee turned reporter, has been a thorn in the side of the Bush administration for his inside reports, revealing financial corruption linking the Bush administration to major foreign and domestic scandals, including 9/11.

Previously, the Bush administration was linked to stopping publication and intimidating the publisher of one of Madsen’s upcoming books, highly critical of the Bush family name.

The highly controversial reporter has told the Arctic Beacon in a previous interview that he has undergone months of harassment by Bush operatives, including getting him fired from his job at a Washington think tank and repeatedly attempting to strip him of his membership in the Washington Press Club.

John Caylor, a close friend speaking for Madsen in his absence, released the following statement on Madsen’s request:

“At Wayne Madsen's request we are putting this message to him from a source high in a United States Intelligence agency. Wayne is now in hiding and on the run after his source revealed that a private contractor assassination team had been hired to take him out due to his articles and exposures in Insider-Magazine.com and WayneMadsenreport.com. We will keep you informed and ff the assassination teams kill him, then all the world will know where the orders came from."

Madsen revealed he received firsthand intelligence information from a Washington insider, trusted by Madsen, who warned him to leave town immediately, saying the threat on his life was “imminent and real.”

Prior to Madsen leaving town, he wrote his friend Caylor the following message:

“You know have what was sent to me by someone who has excellent bona fides. If anything happens to me, send this far and wide. I am leaving Washington for a few days.”

Madsen sent the Arctic Beacon a copy of the warning he received from a credible source within the government, saying the target wasn’t mentioned by name but the profile fit Madsen as well as others who have been recently very critical of the Bush administration.

The warning sent to Madsen, causing him to flee Washington, read as follows:

“We have reason to think that a "project" will be undertaken against "someone" considered problematic now...not next week but NOW. That person is not specified but is in the US, in an apartment setting and lives alone. It is a "he" and he works via www. This information is specific to an intent but not specific to a person. The source is impeccable and you know my track record which have parallel sourcing.

“The "project" will be assigned to "parallel contractors" who will make any action appear random and witnesses would suggest Middle Eastern in source. Actions would be carried out in or near the home. We do not hear things like this often (almost never) and so far every warning of this type has been within 24 hours of action and these warnings have proven 100% accurate in the past. We do not know of any direct reason for someone to use this source to provide wrong or misleading information or for use by those who are "contracting" this action. Your recent work and profile make us tell you this directly.

”Please respond with a note that all is normal there. Please consider the warning we received as it can be applied to many including your self. It is possible that someone considers "us" linked in some way and that this warning may be a "deterrent" to work that some may not want completed. We have no reason to think this but I want to consider every possible angle and application to this warning.

“Please consider what can be done while taking any measures you think necessary to avoid this "project". We consider this warning as coming with the highest level "authenticity" and purity of motive, but the subject and message subject and its specifications were too unusual to be sure of intent.”

Madsen and Caylor also wanted the report circulated in public since others who fit Madsen’s similar profile may also be in danger.

For more informative articles, go to www.arcticbeacon.com. also, listen to Greg's new radio show on www.lewisnews.com every Monday night at 8pm Pacific time. Greg is also looking for sponsors for his highly popular and hard-hitting show, touching on subjects ignored by the mainstream media.
http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/32347.htm
------------------------------------------
Hard to get into Wayne's website now.
I guess Intelligence Agencies trying to bring down
his website.
www.waynemadsenreport.com

Old 08-28-2005, 03:57 PM

Default Re: Investigative Reporter Wayne Madsen Flees Washington

This reinforces my suspicion that something big is up soon...and the neocons want anyone who might be intelligent enough to see it coming neutralized.
Remember, Madsen was the one who brought their George Galloway lynching crashing to a halt when he published articles detailing that Bush insiders had been among the most prominent cheaters in Saddam's oil for food scam.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:19 PM

Default Re: Investigative Reporter Wayne Madsen Flees Washington

On another note, what has transpired regarding the "Plame" leak and the (names escapes me) prosecutor in charge?

Did it just go away or something?