Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2005, 07:02 PM

Default Re: NWO is cancer

Quote:
Today, the biggest financial power in the private banking/invest management world is not any of the Rothschild branch but Goldman Sachs.
Please document, because that statement reminds me of some shameless spin control utilized on the ADL website. They attempt to debunk the myth of Rothschild domination of the banking industry by citing membership data for the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and claiming that it doesn't track directly to the Rothschilds and the other eight big Jewish names in international banking.
The "Rothschild" Connection
Unfortunately, this spurious explanation evades the flow charts compiled by many others, including Eustace Mullins in his book Secrets of the Federal Reserve which demonstrate how the entire international banking industry traces back to the original Rothschild empire.
Who owns the Fed?
Obviously, the Rothschilds have employed numerous agents to disguise the amount of their true wealth. If you need any further proof, I submit the recent arrest of Yukos Oil oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovskii by Russian President Vladimir Putin which revealed that Khodorkovskii's shares were held in proxy for Lord Jacob Rothschild.
Therefore, I would question any assessment of Goldman Sachs or any other banking entitiy eclipsing the Rothschild empire in actuality.
People who get that rich through means that unscrupulous simply don't let the competition outdo them. They don't have to. That's not how capitalism works.

Old 08-28-2005, 07:12 PM

Whoa! Go FREEMAN!

Thats what i like to hear! Take that! :-D :-D :-D

There are only so many hours in the day and this stuff is out of my leauge.

I can only support your statement with the obvious point that once you own the planet you dont give it away to someone else.

There is so much decoy material...

I look at things like Rupert Murdoch. He alledgedly is in with the U.K branch of the Rothchilds but exchanges sweet kisses with China under raindrops? Well, which is it? He is a HUGE investor in China...receives preferential treatment...but is in with the arch enemy of China?

Murdoch is another J.P Morgan...owns NOTHING. I believe they're all hugs and kisses behind the scenes.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:33 PM

And while we're on the subject of China...if China is such a threat...why does the West continue to POUR BILLIONS into the place? Well, we know why but so much talk from many reasonable alternative news sites appears to me to be fanning the flames of bullshit.

China did not SPONTANEOUSLY grow itself into an economic giant. It was and IS a creation of the West inparticular.

It did not build those high tech "laser" metal lathes...they were provided under "lend lease" type conditions in the mid 70's. The factories, the earth moving equipment, the CPU fabrication plants - ALL given initially by the West. To be paid back with slave labour production.

China is the prototype for the NWO...not an "abheration". HIGHLY CENTRALIZED command and control environment with a massive pool of "complient" (actually not so) peasants who will work for peanuts.

China faces MASSIVE internal unrest and problems that can ONLY be solved by a MASSIVE cull of the population in the order of 500 million people.

The water table in China drops by 10ft a year every year. Massive desertifacation problems. Food supply problems etc...ALL contributing to massive internal unrest.

That a viralent Avian Bird Flu has'nt taken hold their by now leaves me surprised. With the FULL co-operation of the Chinese Elite I might add.

China is a threat to NO ONE. It is on the verge of internal disintergration.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:02 AM

Default Re: Are the Rothschild’s in Paris, actually in a war with the Rothschild’s of London?

Ramat Hanadiv gardens and Rotschild's burial place

1 - Rothschild's coat of arms at the entrance to the gardens (48 Kb) 2 - The park of roses at Ramat Hanadiv (33 Kb) Ramat Hanadiv, a small plateau in the southern part of the Carmel range, is the burial place of Baron Edmond de Rotschild and his wife. Baron de Rotschild, "The Benefactor" (hanadiv in Hebrew), promoted and supported financially establishment of Jewish settlements in Palestine. His remains were transferred to Israel in accordance with his will.

Rotschild's tomb is in a crypt, which is in the heart of beautiful gardens. Many species of trees and flowers are brought together here to create a unique athmosphere, and many fragrances flow through the air.

The spectacular gardens are surrounded by a large park, which offers many foot trails, archeological sites like a Herodian fortress and wine presses from Byzantine period, scenic views and even a bat cave.

Rotschild's crypt is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays, but the garden and the park are open every day.

http://www.wisdom.weizmann.ac.il/~bazlov/israel/nadiv.html
Old 08-29-2005, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Please document, because that statement reminds me of some shameless spin control utilized on the ADL website. They attempt to debunk the myth of Rothschild domination of the banking industry by citing membership data for the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and claiming that it doesn't track directly to the Rothschilds and the other eight big Jewish names in international banking.

question any assessment of Goldman Sachs or any other banking entitiy eclipsing the Rothschild empire in actuality.
People who get that rich through means that unscrupulous simply don't let the competition outdo them. They don't have to. That's not how capitalism works.
Freeman, I do not dismiss the vast influences the Rothschilds have over the central banking and financial industries of today. I'm just pointing out the no. 1 900 lbs gorilla in the financial/investment banking world is Goldman Sachs. No spin there. Just plain fact.

Check out the bios on those who sit at the Goldman Sachs Board:
Goldman Sachs Board of Directors
Interesting backgrounds on some of those people.
;-)
Old 08-30-2005, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Freeman, I do not dismiss the vast influences the Rothschilds have over the central banking and financial industries of today. I'm just pointing out the no. 1 900 lbs gorilla in the financial/investment banking world is Goldman Sachs. No spin there. Just plain fact.
And I do not question that fact from a strictly superficial standpoint, i. e., what the paper trail shows on the surface.
It has been obvious from various stories recently placed in the media that the Rothschilds have been trying to make their empire appear smaller, even diminishing; however, the Yukos deal demonstrates yet again how clever they are at using agents and spinning off subsidiaries in order to hide their overt tentacles of control.
And for the record, I am not absolutely convinced that the Rothschilds represent the pinnacle of the central bankster pyramid. They are simply the highest level we are currently able to discern.
All central banking works together in a cohesive, conspiratorial manner to implement the NWO agenda. Of that there is no doubt, no matter which singular entity is the largest or most powerful.
To digress for a moment, I find the Yukos incident particularly interesting in terms of how it appears to expose and even scapegoat Lord Rothschild, something that the family usually avoids. Therefore, I have to question whether there was an ulterior motive.
I have come to concur largely with the strategic assessment of Joel Skousen which Draken posted on this site in that the demise of the Soviet Union with the collapse of the Berlin Wall was a well-planned ruse. The power base controlling the USSR is the same as it has been since the start with Leo Trotsky -- and we know who financed him over friendly chess games in NYC.
Putin is being built up as a false hero, a champion who is combatting the NWO. In effect, he is a lackey to the top communist bosses who in turn are lackeys to the central banksters just like the politicians in this country. That is why they would go so far as to permit Putin to appear to expose the Rothschilds influencing the Soviet economy. And Putin's diatribes against Zionism, Masonry, central banking and the West are all histrionics. Keep in mind, this is the same guy who is also posing for photo ops with the Chabad Lubavitch.
The idea I believe is to fool the rest of the world into thinking of Putin as some sort of antihero who is taking on the New World Order and Illuminati, the clone of Uncle Joe Stalin. Nothing could be further from the truth. Stalin was the last and only Russian leader to achieve a modicum of wiggle room within the NWO via his Red Symphony intelligence; and they still eventually poisoned him when he was no longer useful to them. By comparison Putin is a standard issue aparatchnik.
Maybe the Yukos scandal was the cleverest trick the Rothschilds have pulled since Nathan's deception over Napolean's defeat at Waterloo.
Remember, if they let you see it, there is usually a reason.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:46 AM

On the point of Putin being propped up as "hero" at the moment. Challenging U.S hegemony. NWO in general. Liberty Forum is resonating with this shit. I cant believe people are falling for it! Bush is constellating the Left like nothing on Earth...and he's a "fascist's" arsehole. Everybody now hates him and religion and the U.S...calling the U.N...phone call for the U.N...

What was the Communist doctrine of all the "useful idiots"?

On the subject of the top of the NWO pyramid...what of the Hapsbergs? A neighbour was pointing out that they made fortunes off the poor Inca's etc through theor Venetian operations...and now they have just disapeared?

Any thoughts?
Old 08-30-2005, 10:01 AM

Quote:
On the subject of the top of the NWO pyramid...what of the Hapsbergs? A neighbour was pointing out that they made fortunes off the poor Inca's etc through theor Venetian operations...and now they have just disapeared?

I must admit you sent me Googling on that one...but I did recall certain rumors of the Rothschilds and Hapsburgs being interrelated through marriage, although here is a site which makes claims about a rare book which establishes that the Rothschild heritage began as part of the Hapsburg dynasty through a strange turn of events in the Middle East...

Quote:
Hapsburg-Rothschild/De Medicis

I include a report from Jim Marrs which he sent to me. There is a great deal of importance in this if you also know who the Rothschilds are before their De Medicis relations like St. Germain gave them the spy network and Templar financial monopoly.

“At the turn of the 20th century, Emperor Franz Josef of Austria self published an extraordinary book, bound in green leather with a gold tipped binding, engraved and embossed plates of copper, steel and zinc. It was entitled, “An Ehren Und An Siegen Reich” (Toward an Honorable and Victorious Reich) {N.B. – This is what we are seeing carried out by Bush and Kissinger.} and was edited by a Dr. Joseph Alexander Freiherr von Helfert. It was a handmade one-of-a-kind book and apparently no more than five copies were published. Readership was limited to Habsburg family members. In this volume was a detailed history of the Habsburgs and the Holy Roman Empire and the prognostication of an coming Austrian-German super state. Each chapter had a different design and topic, covering the various aspects of the nation’s history. One of these copies ended up in the hands of Adolf Hitler who kept it secured during World War II. At the end of the war, a British soldier found the book in the ruins of Hitler’s chancellery and took it as a souvenir. In the late 1980s, this fellow died and the book passed it to his son who, not realizing the full worth of the book but knowing that it was an expensive volume, gave it to Jim Delittoso of Phoenix, AZ, to repay a loan which allowed him to return to Ireland and bury his father. Delittoso had the book appraised by Abe Feder, a Phoenix book appraiser who once worked for the Museum of Natural History in NYC. In 1997, Feder studied the book for several months. At least two persons participated in its translation. Feder told Jim Marrs, “I have never seen a book like this.” His appraisal of the book was essentially that it was “priceless”. In March, 1999, Jim Marrs visited Phoenix for the sole purpose of viewing this book. But, in a strange set of circumstances, the book was missing. A business associate of Delittoso had borrowed the book to use as collateral for a loan. The man who made the loan, let a business partner borrow the book. This fellow sold the book to another man for an undisclosed price. This man, in turn, sold it to another person, whose name has never become known. There was considerable speculation that someone along this line realized the importance of the book and secreted it away. However, Marrs has color photos of the book and interviewed a number of persons who had seen and/or studied the book. The amazing story recounted in this uncommon book is how the Habsburg line was infused with Jewish blood during the time of the 3rd Crusade. It seems that Frederick I Barbarossa, crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire in 1155 had a sickly son named Albrecht I by his wife Margaret, daughter of Gustav, king of Sweden. Frederick took his family with him to the Holy Land and while there took a Jewish wife named Rebeccah, who bore him a son who was named Albrecht II. Frederick died before returning home and Albrecht I was killed by assassins. Eventually Margaret and Albrecht II returned and Albrecht began a line including Albrecht III and IV leading to the Emperor Maximilian and the later Habsburg line. The name Rothschild is conspicuously mentioned in Franz Joseph’s book, indicating that this Jewish family is a part of the bloodline stemming from Albrecht II. This part of the Habsburg history was carefully hidden for years. Apparently Franz Josef decided it was time that the entire family learned of their heritage and published his extraordinary book.”
Hapsburg-Rothschild/De Medicis

I dunno, it always seems like any investigation of the Rothschilds always takes a circular turn...