Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2004, 08:08 PM

Default Re: Thinkin' like a terrorist....

Thinking like a terrorist and achieving Sables's goals would open door for sable for president. It would be a coup d'etat by an honest guy. Then if he were elected properly, through democratic channels against others, who also ran freely...yada, yada, yada.

Kill em (corrupt elite) off, then we'll start fresh with an honest dude. It's a good idea!

XXX

P.s. I am not advocating doing this shit, we're simply playing thinking like a terrorist.

Old 12-28-2004, 08:18 PM

I think it is more in line with my retirement plans.. To have a nice cell in the FEMA camp near Fairbanks Alaska.. I will be happy there, and if you are a patriot, I will be waiting to find out the new news.. I'll see you there.
Old 12-28-2004, 08:18 PM

i would make all bibles that are not the same as the oldest kjv illegal.maybe add some things that were found after.try to make it as close to the original as possible.
all organized religion illegal.
no more ministers,rabbies, popes, whatever.
in the foreword i would say why.
even if the bible is a myth,i would like you to know the real myth.not some bend version of it.
Old 12-28-2004, 10:16 PM

Quote:
As the "terrorists" are Muslims.. So they say.. I can't see why they wouldn't aim at the heart of their enemy, the money changers, (modern translation = currency exchange centers.)
Quote:
But, I don't believe that the "terrorists" are Arabs... I think the terrorists are employed by the NWO..
Quote:
I personally think that al Qaeda is the Massad/CIA/M16, being hired by their boss, the multigenerational Rothschild family...
My own research and analysis has generated all of the same conclusions. Yes, real Muslim terrorists would have struck at the heart of the beast, the central banking facade; therefore, I can only conclude that there are no real Muslim terrorists, just religious patriots fighting to save their homelands from Western aggressors.

Quote:
expect America to get a knife in the back for helping them to take over the most valuable real estate in the world.. They will probably Nuke us if we demand a share of the oil.. They have enough nukes to destroy the world as we know it... .But then again, what am I thinking?..
\

Do we deserve any less for what we have permitted our leaders to do in the name of patriotism, Christianity and this pseudo war on terror? Can we realistically expect the rest of the world to even care when our day or reckoning comes due?

I like both of your ideas, sable and Mary. You both show a real clearcut understanding of the system we are up against.
Old 12-28-2004, 10:34 PM

"religious patriots fighting to save their homeland from western aggressors."

that is i who I am. that is how i see many here.

How does it feel to be a true Iraqi? I believe a few people here have quite a deep perception of the scale of history being created under the facade of world religions and politics - satanism in its rawest form.

Complete dstruction. This is the game these boys are playing with their monopoly board. It has become more than just a boardgame, it is a globalized way of life. Own all the utilties and you'll do well. Buy up all the land in one neck of the woods and build your expensive condo's; charge your high rent.

Bankrupt means out of the game: dispensable in its broadest sense. You and your family. The game rule book was lost long ago. New rules are constantly changing the boundaries of right and wrong.

Have we hit moral bankruptcy?

I believe so.

There is nothing a dollar cannot buy. Nothing.

Here's to making an amazing movie. I also believe that a number of these posts should be amalgamated as a book.

Clubconspiracy.com - the book. Could be a New York Times best Seller before they realised they let the cat out of the bag.

THE Conspiracy book. The advertising would be a breeze.

Dear henry. I will amalgamate threads into a cohesive outine to understanding the NWO from the hegelian dialect to funny money to the corrupt elite... and i'll send it by email.

I believe it really could be a best-seller. And most informative to the sheeple of society.

Mary XXX

necessity: the mother of invention

N.B. Freeman - I care. America did not create this steaming pile of shit called globalization. Bush was just the head puppet of the head puppet country. America shouldn't bear the brunt of the world's hatred unless that's the way the NWo was thinking... and wants the world to think. They can piss off.

God Bless America. America had the right idea once and you'll certainly do it again. I believe in the American dream of education, freedom, health, wealth, family and happiness for all. That is the heart of America that God has most certainly blessed.
Old 12-28-2004, 10:51 PM

You guys.. We got brains here, and we have soul. There is no reason why the best of the posts should be contained in a book..

It is our duty to do everything in our power to stop this coming global fascism.. Everyform of creativity must be utilized to spread the word to the other sheep.. If it takes a book of selected posts from this site's posts to free a few more sheep..It must be done.

We are fighting for our lives, and the future of our children at this point.

Much like the Iraqis.
Old 12-29-2004, 12:05 AM

imho
almost, maybe all,every goverment in the world is not really doing what the public of that country wants.the secret service of that country keeps an eye on what the goverment does and thinks.they hand out the info to the goverment.if the govt leaders are way out of line with what the secret plan is,they will be made redundant or assasinated.
for example;the mossad keeps an eye on sharon and takes orders from ?????? rome?????.is there a list of top secret service people in the world who hold key positions?are they members of the organisations we talk about?
please tell me if i am wrong.
Old 12-29-2004, 03:38 AM

A typical specimen of terrorist thinking:

"For bureaucratic reasons we settled on one issue, weapons of mass destruction, because it was the one reason everyone could agree on."

Paul Wolfowitz, in an interview in the July 2003 issue of magazine Vanity Fair.
Old 12-29-2004, 12:37 PM

How about a terrorist theme song for your movie
If I was a terrorist I would own WMD's and accuse everybody else of doing the same
If I were a terrorist I would attack the World trade centers just to piss off Bush and Co. so they can use the US military to steal more oil from the mideast and build more launching pads for future wars.
If I was a terrorist I would be employed by the government because freedom fighting does not pay as well.

Well If I was an actual terrorist I would have a multi cultural gang of hackers who cached all governmental top secrets and plans. Use this info against them when ever possible.
I would steal/borrow the last few numbers
ex $100.00xxxxx
of currency exchanges all across the world and let the crypto-cash grow into a nice size bank account , to be used for funding anti-NWOism propaganda.
I would kidnap ex-politicians who thought that sabotaging an entire country was not detremential
to their well being, and of course teach them a lesson.

Wow I wonder how much sugar coating it takes to cover up soo much rotten bull shit that these poliVictims get fed?
Old 12-29-2004, 02:28 PM

Well, sugar is poison so, just enough of it to kill. Salt too. this should probably be on the obesity thread. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...