Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2005, 07:31 AM

Default New Orleans' is Drowning!!

there is a breach in the levee; the water is pouring in.

Our President is cutting his vacation short and will go to the areas hit by the hurricane on Friday!!!!!!!

Is it me?

WTF??

Send in the calvary or do they prefer we watch another disaster unfold before our eyes as they idly sit by???

Old 08-31-2005, 07:54 AM

Default Re: New Orleans' is Drowning!!

It's bad...hundreds dead.

White people too.

Bush is beaming...whew! Thats me off the front page.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:01 AM

One hour, 56 minutes ago!!

The Navy is sending in four ships with water and supplies.

HOW 'BOUT PUTTING THE SURVIVORS ON THE SHIPS!?! AND BRINGING THEM TO SAFETY???

Oh, I forgot, they prefer to watch people suffer and then pretend they are rescuing them.

Sadistic pigs!!

Very handsome!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Doesn't matter what color their skin is, the smell of death is in the air and they like it!!
Old 08-31-2005, 08:31 AM

8 minutes ago

HOUSTON - At least 25,000 of Hurricane Katrina's refugees, a majority of them at the New Orleans Superdome, will travel in a bus convoy to Houston starting Wednesday and will be sheltered at the 40-year-old Astrodome, which hasn't been used for professional sporting events in years.

----------------------------------------------

Could they not have deployed buses in the first place to move these people out of the path of the hurricane instead of opening up the Superdome?

GAWD, they knew a powerful natural disaster was on the way. They had plenty of time to plan for rescue and relief operations beforehand.

And, they didn't????

Talk about disaster planning!!!

Hundreds are dead, but what about those who didn't make it out of the homes where the water has risen to the roof?

------------------------------------------

A mortar attack on a bridge over the Tigris River hours before a pilgrimage there. Someone shouted "suicide bomber." Mass stampede ensued and hundreds fell into the river!! Mostly women and children.

GOOD week for the BUSH regime.

Pitting religious groups against one another. What a concept. Giving them all a "bad name."
Old 08-31-2005, 08:46 AM

How long will it take a Navy ship leaving from Norfolk to make it's way to New Orleans???

Anyone???
Old 08-31-2005, 11:16 AM

Remember that the National Guard is all in Iraq...the only way they avoided the draft. Now that they are needed at home for their natural responsibilities, they are not there. Lousianians should thank Bush for that.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:23 AM

Exactly! We are stretched thin at home so OUR OWN will suffer!

I've never witnessed a more blatant, devious and obvious attack upon the American people by any other President (am I mistaken?) and yet everyone just continues about their business.

PEOPLE should be out in the streets SCREAMING!! and I'm not just addressing the hurricane. I am speaking to all "evil" deeds this administration has perpetrated upon U.S. and the world.
Old 08-31-2005, 12:03 PM

Quote:
I've never witnessed a more blatant, devious and obvious attack upon the American people by any other President (am I mistaken?) and yet everyone just continues about their business.
I think the original 9/11 and FDR's Pear Harbor charade are still in the running.
But like Truebeliever, I do not see Bush as the mastermind, just the dupe inserted into authority to take the blame for all of these atrocities.
Not that I feel sorry for him, either. He is obviously Satanic, sociopathic and dumb as a doorknob.
Old 08-31-2005, 12:29 PM

Some recent info:

Nagin: White House ignores pleas to save New Orleans; helicopters diverted
http://www.total411.info/2005/08/nagin-white-house-ignores-pleas-to.html
Total411.info) 8:07 pm CDT -- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin has given a remarkable interview to WWL TV, broadcast on wwltv.com. Nagin said that the National Guard's Blackhawk helicopter carrying the sandbags to plug the hole in the levee on 17th St. Canal was diverted to rescue misssions.

Nagin said he called the governor, and that he and other state and local officials are unsuccesfully trying to get through to the White House to ask if the people in Washington know what they're doing.

60,000 trapped in FEMA's Superdome concentration camp
http://www.total411.info/2005/08/60000-trapped-in-femas-superdome.html
"4:21 P.M. - WWL-TV Reporter quotes officials as saying there may now be 60,000 people in the Superdome and that more people are still being urged to go there."

Official spokesmen are now denying the numerous reports this morning from National Guardsmen and others that New Orleans is under martial law. But that is exactly what NO and southeast La. are under as the governor demands the entire city be evacuated..

Numerous media reports indicate that refugees are not allowed to leave the Superdome. The Superdome is now a prison. Tens of thousands of Americans, trapped in a 21st-century FEMA concentration camp.

Martial law declared around New Orleans
http://www.sciencedaily.com/upi/?feed=TopNews&article=UPI-1-20050830-13071200-bc-us-katrina-la-2ndld.xml

Governor: Everyone Must Leave New Orleans
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-hurricane-katrina,0,1661920.story?coll=sns-ap-nationworld-headlines
Old 08-31-2005, 12:31 PM

Yes, they know what they're doing!!