Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2005, 04:10 PM

Default Re: Barnett

Thanks TB !

:-D

Old 08-30-2005, 06:45 PM

THIS...

Come on matey!

Thats part 1...another 1 hour and 20 minutes to go.

He IS the boy of the moment and what he writes is PERFECTLY in synch with the immortal words..."Make the world British".

He is an Internationalist and opposes Bush...but then thats Bush's role. A "nice" Democrat Hillary President will be better suited to the task at hand...Leviathan in one hand and Sys/Admin in the other.

He has been at this for 6 years. He has not just appeared.

What he says is NOTHING new. I've just never seen it laid out so well before.

He wants to fashion the U.S Armed Forces into a highly focussed "Globalist Fist". Highly specialized and equipped for the hundred year war of the future. Focussed, equipped and ideologically indoctrinated into the cause. No fucking around.

Why will it fail? Because for it to work the Globalists need a complient U.S population willing to give up it's young to war. The population MUST be behind the war and that is not going to happen...soon.

It will take a nuke on U.S soil and MASSIVE anti-Islam sentiment to get it all going and I personally cant see that happening soon.

I see all out nuking by 2011-12 as their only realistic option with the U.N on the moral high ground, hence Bush. To finish it once and for all.

Whatever.

The U.S populace must be broken and made complient. Use your imagination for that one.

You are welcome NOMAD...

P.S If you want a good view on what the Globalists want, especially of the U.S, just watch "Starship Troopers". Exchange the "bugs" for Muslims and their ya go.
Old 08-31-2005, 10:24 AM

TB,

I recommend you all check http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/

It is by far the best place for conspiracy torrents. The people there are very knowledgeable, so there is a lot of good material. (Alex Jones programs, Rense programs, Texe Marrs, books, videos, etc.)

I think you have to sign up, but just use any temporary email and a password.

What you gotta do is use a free torrent program like BitComet (google it) and download the torrent (a tiny file) from the server (the http above). Then you open the torrent file in BitComet and after some hours you get the movie, radio program, etc.
Old 08-31-2005, 12:38 PM

TB, I may not be disagreeing. I see the guy as a change agent, selling a possible new role to Pentagon brass. That of a UN strike force, and a US force that doesn't have to worry about "old" problems like Russia. I doubt if all the Pentagon is buying his view.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:06 PM

Thanx Sat i'll give it a go. I dont like stuff like that on my computer but I cant bear to barely use a tiny part of my 12meg connection.

Fair enough THIS. We'll probably see a quickening of his views once the patsy "W" is dead and Hillary can "mother" all those Muslims in the "gap" into submission.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:16 AM

TB,
never had a problem with virus or anything like it in the torrent site. Because there are so many people downloading, and it is a tight group, any fake files would be easily detected. Much of the material is not copyrighted either.