Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > The War in Iraq
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2005, 06:50 AM

Default Over 1000 Dead In Iraq. Shi'ite's On Religious Procession

Stampede.

Blaming on Sunni insurgents.

Putting a permenant division between Sunni and Shi'ite has long been part of the plan.

Surprised it's taken this long.

Mind you...hundreds of thousands taking part in a street march given the nature of the situation begs the question?

Stupid.

Old 09-01-2005, 07:00 AM

Default Re: Over 1000 Dead In Iraq. Shi'ite's On Religious Procession

The plan is to eventually have 3 countries there: one Shiite, one Sunni and one Kurd. All of them weak and under the heavy hand of the NWO.
The US is being used to bring the outside countries into the NWO. What will happen after that is accomplished is anyone's guess. In my opinion, severe God's judgement (Russian attack ?)
Old 09-01-2005, 07:06 AM

Default Re: Over 1000 Dead In Iraq. Shi'ite's On Religious Procession

Quote:
I just hope the Iraqi's work it out as peacefully as possible.

Just remember the North & the South are VERY peaceful. Not perfect but VERY quiet in contrast to the Sunni central areas.

Iraq is made up of more than Sunni's.

I beleieve Bush's masters want as much chaos as possible there. After all, how can he invade or threaten ANYONE else if the Iraqi's are all docile and rebuilding?

On the rebuilding issue...they seem to be going as SLOWLY as possible in the quiet South while the North (Kurds) are BURNING along. It just happens that the North is also over run with Israeli's. Both the military and private contractors...people also buying up private property...you're almost there fella's...almost there...

I guess only the Iraqi's can bring peace to themselves. Even if they find it...certain forces will do everything to keep the place divided and conquored, especially that little place to the West.

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=797&start=30&PHPSESSID=d7f6 49963929c385db2f867470399626