Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2005, 01:13 PM

Default Re: We Did It Bush's Way...

So I become all the more frustrated why everyone around me is eluded by the obvious. :-x

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-01-2005, 01:18 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
The picture you describe that becomes clearer every day turns my stomach when I have to look at it. Sometimes I try to preoccupy myself with trivial things, but no matter how much I try to divert my eyes from looking, the picture becomes larger, clearer, and even more in my face so I have no choice but to look on and accept that it really is happening. :-?
Are you speaking to anyone in particular?
Old 09-01-2005, 05:06 PM

Read freeman's post before that one.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:26 PM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
The man makes so much effort to look smart and confident that it really looks like he is enjoying the disaster. Are we the only ones who can see it ? Are people in the US blind ???
No, we here in the U. S. see it all the time, but we are powerless to do anything about it. The last two elections were rigged for Bush to win, with the most recent one utilizing Skull and Bones brother John Kerry as a safeguard in case the fix didn't take.
Bush's evil smile is a byproduct of his dysfunctional, sociopathic, mind-controlled personality. I believe he was a victim of Satanic ritual abuse from his childhood. Several psychologists have described the traumatic experience of his youth, where his sister died of leukemia when Bush was only about six years old, and the family neither grieved openly nor permitted young George to grieve. When he has been questioned about this incident in interviews, his response is akin to what you describe: eye-fluttering, stammering, feebly smiling. Like an automaton about to overload its microprocessor.
A female comedian named Wanda Sykes compared Bush's evil grin to "a villain tying a woman down to the train tracks."

Bush is a "babbling idiot." This is how he was described.

Elections have been fixed always!! They place those in power who serve them.

They look for gifted and talented children from very early ages.

They know who will be President long into the future.

They vowed never to allow another Kennedy in office after JFK betrayed them. Robert was killed and JFK, jr. was killed as it was rumored he was thinking about political life.

The "evil" grin is hard to contain when he knows it is inappropriate, but is delighting inside.

Bill Mahr asked Cindy Sheehan why she didn't go over Bush's head to Cheney and she said, I did go over Bush's head. I took my case to the American people.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:27 PM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
Democracy is a joke.
Yes. Sadly, one of the cruelest shams ever perpetrated on humanity.
Another:

War is a "necessary evil."
Old 09-01-2005, 05:31 PM

Everything they've done since WWII is leading up to the Big One!!

Now, did we have to drop the Atom Bomb or was it just a test???

We know they plan, perfect and test down to the last detail before they implement the real thing!!

I believe the black-out were a trial run!!
Old 09-01-2005, 05:41 PM

Hiroshima was obviously a test run. The Japanese were already ready to surrender before the bomb was so callously dropped on them. Globalism then smiled its black toothed grin. :-x