Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2004, 08:33 AM

Default Re: Sex Abuse

Freeman, you are a star, as always.

XXX

Old 02-06-2005, 02:13 PM

Default Anonymous have a read Re: Sex Abuse

Canadian politics = carte blanche

Mary XXX
Old 02-07-2005, 07:14 PM

Default Re: Anonymous have a read Re: Sex Abuse

"Mary, thankyou so much for your comments and encouragement. Yes, unfortunately, this is all a true story, what is still so cruel is no-one here are still willing to help us. They say we are friendly Newfie's but it must only be to outsiders. Our Legal System is Corrupt and out of control and nothing is done about it. On wednesday I have to appear before the new Chief Justice Green, appointed by Alex Hickman, now he's going to tell me if I'm telling the truth or not, I told him all they have to do is investigate and do DNA samples, he told me, the Law doesn't work like that here, he has to cover-up for his friends. I'd never believe how corrupt things are here, no Lawyer will even talk to me.Please keep me in your prayers.
Byron Prior"

Please help brainstorm any help on the s.o.s. thread

Mary XXX
Old 02-07-2005, 07:21 PM

Repeat ofender pederasts should be hung by their genitals.
Old 02-07-2005, 07:25 PM

I agree and...

This man is accusing the former MINISTER of JUSTICE for NEWFOUNDLAND of being a pedophile - molesting and impregnating his sister when she was a CHILD.

When we the public feel so strongly, why is the law so lenient?

What does a nation do when the perverts are literally the judges handing out justice and the Ministers of Justice paid by the public coffers? How sick and fcuked up is that??

Welcome to Canada's fair shores - a pervy's delight! Not a safe place to raise a family - immigrants beware!

Mary XXX
Old 03-14-2005, 10:30 PM

http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=107&mode=&o rder=0&thold=0

from Nomad's excellant post US government at work