Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2005, 04:26 AM

Default One Of The 4 "London Bombers" Has Appeared In Video Explaining Reasons For Attack!

They had to do something!

Wait till you see it...FAKE!

Cant even tell you exactly why. Just check it out. The sound is slightly out...it just is'nt right.

This will backfire.

Only took them a month or 2 but they got hold of it eventually...

Looking for footage on the net...

Will grab it and post it when it comes back up.

"I am going to keep this short and to the point because itís all been said before by far more eloquent people than me.

But our words have no impact upon you therefore Iím going to talk to you in a language that you understand. Our words are dead until we give them life with our blood.

Iím sure by now the media has painted a suitable picture of me, this predictable propaganda machine will naturally try to put a spin on it to suit

the Government and to scare the masses into conforming to their power and wealth obsessed agendas.

I and thousands like me are forsaking everything for what we believe. Our driving motivation doesnít come from tangible commodities that this world has to

offer. Our religion is Islam, obedience to the one true God, Allah and follow in the footsteps of the final prophet and messenger Mohammed...

This is how our ethical stances are dictated. Your democratically elected governments continuously perpetuate atrocities against my people and your

support of them makes you directly responsible, just as I am directly responsible for protecting and avenging my Muslim brothers and sisters.

Until we feel security, you will be our target. Until you stop the bombing, gassing, imprisonment and torture of my people, we will not stop this fight.

We are at war and I am a soldier. Now you too will taste the reality of this situation."