Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2005, 04:28 AM

Default Re: Rwandan Massacre Microwaved Negroes?

I'm telling you:

When my current mobile phone craps it, I'll ditch the whole deal. I'll never buy another mobile phone!

Old 09-02-2005, 04:31 AM

Used sparingly they are fine.

It's the 14 year old school girls who have them permenantly glued to their ears who are gonna cop it.

A friend of a friend did the first study here in Oz about 6 years ago...Telstra refused to release it! Because serious concerns were raised about over use and the telco panicked.
Old 09-02-2005, 01:06 PM

TB,
Just bought a model exactly like yours for my wife.
Old 09-02-2005, 07:33 PM

It's a great phone Sat...i hav'nt thrown it on the floor yet in a temper tantrum to test survivabilty but no doubt it's time will come. I like it for the high quality 2 megapixel camera. Just perfect when you come accross Police State thingies on your travels and you have forgotton your main camera. I find that digital phones give me a head ache where the old CDMA or Analouge phones do not?

My previous phone was smashed in an infantile rage at full velocity onto a tiled floor and has served me well. Note extra special "silver duct tape" backing. This prevents snooping. Very high tech. That pile of disks are your's Drak.

On the subject of snooping...

The new "Zone Alarm" monitors program activity in the background and brings up interesting things like this...

I can understand the Microsoft Media Keyboard but not the other and I might add i've had about 6 different programs doing this. Of course i'm just being paranoid...right? Just like it was paranoid to believe that all new mobile phones had built in snooping devices?

At the press of a button in the local phone exchange they can listen in even when the phone is off.

Analouge or CDMA phones are harder to bug as you notice the battery level drop rapidly and a few cheap gadgets from a spy shop can easily tell when the phone is transmitting suspiciously.

On the subject of "Zone Alarm". It is distributed by a company called "Check Point" who also do "Spy Sweeper" and a few others.

It was bought out by an Israeli company a few years back. This same Israeli company bought out the German company who was doing the retrieval of the WTC Hard Disks...which we have never seen...funny that.

Mike Ruppert also recommends this software and this company. Hmmmm...i could start a viscous rumour.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:46 AM

Default Ericsson K750I Features

SAT...i believe you can also play movies on the phone in MP4 format which I think is Div X.

Go to the Div X website for the software that allows you to convert DVD into small media format. FOr documentaries of course.

Here's a site that mentions the playback capabilities...

http://www.mobymemory.com/Content/Films.on.Mobiles.Best.device.2705.html
Old 09-03-2005, 05:08 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

On the subject of snooping...

The new "Zone Alarm" monitors program activity in the background and brings up interesting things like this...

I can understand the Microsoft Media Keyboard but not the other and I might add i've had about 6 different programs doing this. Of course i'm just being paranoid...right? Just like it was paranoid to believe that all new mobile phones had built in snooping devices?

At the press of a button in the local phone exchange they can listen in even when the phone is off.

Analouge or CDMA phones are harder to bug as you notice the battery level drop rapidly and a few cheap gadgets from a spy shop can easily tell when the phone is transmitting suspiciously.

On the subject of "Zone Alarm". It is distributed by a company called "Check Point" who also do "Spy Sweeper" and a few others.

It was bought out by an Israeli company a few years back. This same Israeli company bought out the German company who was doing the retrieval of the WTC Hard Disks...which we have never seen...funny that.

Mike Ruppert also recommends this software and this company. Hmmmm...i could start a viscous rumour.
Speaking of snooping, have you heard or read that for many years now it is believed that digital / cable TV boxes have a built in spy camera, that can be monitored with out the viewers knowledge?

Also some years ago, an article in an Australian newspaper that was reporting about Clinton vs Dole? live TV debate -Clinton's prior to second election victory - stated words to the effect, that, by studying the expressions on the faces on those viewing the TV debate that they knew Clinton would win a landslide reelection.