Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2005, 09:14 AM

Default Re: THE MURDER OF JOHN F. KENNEDY, Jr

Small plane crashes, a drop of poison made to look like a suicide. Their methods of operation.

I can tell you that they didn't like JFK pandering to the people.

He was trying to put the money back into the hands of the people through Congress.

He warned the American people that our freedoms were in danger.

He wanted to abolish the "Psychological Strategy Board." The entity overseeing the mind control programs.

He bailed out of the "Bay of Pigs."

They couldn't CONTROL HIM, so they said, "one shot to the back of the head and he'll be dead on national television for the world to see."

THEY vowed to never allow another Kennedy in office. Not after what JFK did.

I believe JFK, Jr. was killed as he was talking about a run for Presidency.

Old 09-02-2005, 03:40 PM

<a href="http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/PurgeTheEvil.htm">Division 4 team names Clintons, Bush 41, 43 in JFK Jr. assassination</a>
Old 09-02-2005, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
<a href="http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/PurgeTheEvil.htm">Division 4 team names Clintons, Bush 41, 43 in JFK Jr. assassination</a>
Thanks for posting!!

As I've stated, "they vowed never to allow another Kennedy in the White House."

They could not be trusted. JFK was pandering to the people. NOT ALLOWED. Getting weak, getting soft. Couldn't control him.

As I've stated, a drop of poison, made to look like a suicide and their favorite way to take someone out, "small plane crash."

Probably why I will never fly on one. Not that they want to take me out, but I know it's easy for them to blame it on "pilot error" when they write the REPORTS and conduct the investigations.

John, John was murdered, as I stated, because he was thinking of running for the Presidency just as the writer reports.

Princess Di was most likely assassinated as well.

Anyone we idolize. Anyone who lifts our spirits. Anyone who gives us hope.

John Lennon!!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Robert Kennedy

and

of course, anyone who poses a threat.

There is a list on the web entitled, "The Bush Crime Family Dead Body Trail."

and

the two officers at TexasANG who could have cleared up George W. Bush, Jr.'s missing time in the Air National Guard.

GONE!!!
Old 09-02-2005, 05:14 PM

Thanks for the update...but I won't be holding my breath for Mr. Fitzgerald's grand jury to expose anything; however, I did acquire my posting signature, thanks to the article's final quote.
Old 09-02-2005, 06:56 PM

I dont want any bleeding heart Micks in the White House.

Start giving the Irish some ideas about Empire building...imagine an Irish Empire! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Thats right...you cant!

Though with Guiness placed in strategic positions all over the planet it may be possible to lure them out.

I still cant get over the wogs actually ran the "known world" at one stage? How is that so? Inbetween chasing skirt and drinking wine plus waving their hands around alot as they talk...how did they do it? How do you thrust a sword while insulting the barbarians Mother and waving your arms about?

Think about it.
Old 09-02-2005, 07:17 PM

For the record, I think Princess Di's assassination was over child custody. It was time that her boys began their Illuminati indoctrination, and that would have been impossible as long as they remained under her obviously anti-NWO influence. I've never believed that rot about Prince Charles not being a Freemason. He is obviously a Satanist and NWO collaborator.
But I'll be damned if I can figure out what the John Lennon hit was about...his song Imagine is the New World Order national anthem, as far as I am concerned. Maybe he was wising up at the end and rebelling against Yoko's control...

...Some other factoids from the Flocco article I found interesting, if they can be confirmed:

Quote:
There is a strange, unsettled feeling sweeping across the land. America seems to be aware that something big will happen this fall. Most can’t put their finger on it. But the markets know what’s coming.

Massive insider stock sales versus purchases were running $74 sold to each $1 of stock bought, right after TomFlocco.com alone reported that President Bush and Vice President Cheney had been indicted. Unknowing investors with automatically deducted pension fund and 401K contributions are still buying into the stock market while the turmoil of coming political upheaval is slowing festering like an inexorable cancer ready to claim its victim.

In feb, 2005, Corporate business executives, officers and directors sold $5 billion in personal stock, establishing a new market record for unloading insider securities in a single month. What do they know that public doesn’t?
We all remember the insider trading before 9/11, right? Wonder what the specifics of this trading were...a lot of energy stocks maybe, in advance of the New Orleans catastrophe?

....and TB, if the Irish ever take over the world, I know I'll be investing in Betty Ford Center franchises and retiring early.

:-D
Old 09-02-2005, 08:09 PM

On the subject of our beloved Prince Charles.

Charle's mentor and God Father to the kiddies, was the one and only Sir Laurens Van Der Post. Van Der Post wrote the "seed And The Sower" which was turned into the film "Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence" starring the faggy one David Bowie.

Van Der Post writes alot on Africa and inparticular the Khalahari Bushmen. I actually like Van Der Post alot.

He was also best friends with the alledged father of the new age...Carl Gustav Jung.

Jung's entire psychology is centered around the individual dignity of man. DO NOT believe the TOTAL shit written about him and his work. He was indeed a HIGHLY FLAWED man but seeing as he never claimed to be God we can let him off the hook...a little.

Jung DESPISED secret societies. He DESPISED anything that prevented the individual unfolding of the human personality. That includes membership to ANY organization which requires submission to a "creed" or "group think" mentality. For Jung, religion was about "experience" and keeping in contact with the divine. You cannot do that if you are "fitting in". However, Jung also made note that you cannot expect ALL people to suddenly become capable of standing alone and that membership of a "group" was nescessary if the individual ego was too weak to stand alone.

Jung ALWAYS pushed people back into their faith if they still had any, as a protection from the forces of the unconscious. He warned against people taking on "the cloak of the East" over the top of their Western/Christian original state. He used examples from the East to elaborate on the "Christian Myth"...not to destroy it. He always claimed that Christianity was a valid point of reference for the West but did not like the lack of the "feminine" in it's structure...hence his support of the Catholic church and the raising up of the Virgin Mary which I think was a mistake. Remember, at the time the planet was facing nuclear war and Jung considered the return of the Feminine Feeling Function vital to the planets survival.

Whatever...i digress.

The point is...Jungs work centered on the concept of "Individuation"...or the process of becoming ones "Self" as God intended. Humans were NOT a "Tabula Rasa" or "Blank Slate" but were in fact highly individual and the seeds of ones destiny were contained within and the role of society was to support and encourage this unfolding.

Van Der Post adheres to this view exactly and I find it hard to believe he would countenence Charlies enrolement in Masonry. I believe Charlies NOT a Mason but he's still an Elitist prick who needs a slap.

Thats my view on it anyway.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Van Der Post adheres to this view exactly and I find it hard to believe he would countenence Charlies enrolement in Masonry. I believe Charlies NOT a Mason but he's still an Elitist prick who needs a slap.
He may not have Tubalcain pin in his dresser drawer, but he has the attitude. I believe there are very few of the ruling elites who are not indoctrinated into Satanism, or else they are eliminated.
Case in point: If Princess Di were still alive, no way would the oldest boy have been caught wearing that Nazi uniform to the costume party. Also Charles' dabblings as the poster boy for globalist and ecological causes give me cause for suspicion.
Maybe his mentor meant well, but I'm not certain the lessons took hold. To close, I submit the various media accounts of Charles participating in religious cermeonies ranging from Islam to Greek Orthodoxy.
I see him as no different than Bush, Clinton or any of the other NWO players. If you ever get the chance to shake hands with him, count all of your fingers afterward.
Old 09-03-2005, 12:07 AM

I dont disagree. But I think Masonry and the various other Elite groupings will tolerate someone if there wrold view is the same. I'm sure he's a Bilderberger.

I tell you...if the pre-requisite for Satanic thought is Charlies then I can count at least half the worlds population as Satanic.

If the question is..."is Charlie a card carrying Mason"...then i'd say no. But you are right that his world view is similar but that is because at it's height Masonry is an Elite concoction.

He is an EXTREMELY arrogant personality and I doubt he will bring himself to join anything. Lord Mountbatton was also a great mentor of his and much beloved by him. I read that Mountbatton was DEAD against Masonry...they may have played a role in his assassination.

He is indifferent. I remember Charlies well known comment over Indonesia's use of British supplied weaponry on the East Timorese. He replied..."well if we dont sell it to them someone else will". Thats what I mean by the indifference...no devil here...just a human being who needs a little suffering himself to engage his "compassion" part of the brain.

I see the "I dont give a fuck...power over people attitude" EVERYWHERE! Hell, even my sister considers a cull of the Asians o.k though if you'd call her a racist she'd be genuinely shocked. Indifference is EVERWHERE. I think in large part because the Western World is SO comfortable. I gained my world view in part through suffering and being around people who were suffering. Nursing enabled me to be present at incredibly painful moments. It made me REALISE that life WAS indeed precious and in a moment of cruel fate you could be smashed to smithereens with your head 100m further down the road from your body.

I think we gain our compassion and strong familial and community bonds through shared suffering and struggle. The reason for people taking Ecstasy is in large part to recover that feeling of "togetherness". Look at combat soldiers and how they wax lyrical on the "bond" between men in combat. That you would die for your brothers in arms. We crave that intense feeling of togetherness. Our Golden Cages make us lose it and in the end turn on each other as we try to escape the matrix. Life without struggle is not worth living. Hence the desire for intense romance in our intimate relationships.

Whatever...perhaps the point is moot. I see an awful lot of people who adhere to the "Rationalist/Darwinist" World view who in terms of behaviour mirror the Masonry/Illuminati world view...perhaps thats the point...thats what "they've" been working at from the beginning and are succeeding well.

Perhaps that is in the end why the Kennedy's had to be killed. They were Elitist but in a Nationalistic sort of way. I dont see Kennedy as an Internationalist though at first glance through the rhetoric he may appear so.

Perhaps nationalism is just another name for loving your community enough to see a wolf at the edge of the village and not mistake it for a bunny rabit.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:13 AM

Quote:
I mean by the indifference...no devil here...just a human being who needs a little suffering himself to engage his "compassion" part of the brain.
...I think we gain our compassion and strong familial and community bonds through shared suffering and struggle.
I couldn't agree more. Part of the reason why the Illuminati have permitted relative affluence in the West is to cultivate indifference and to disconnect the people from each other. It may be more of a curse than a blessing. You don't see Americans ready to challenge their corrupt authority structure by strapping suicide bombs onto themselves, because they simply aren't suffering that much. Nor do we Westerners appreciate or understand the suffering of others around the world. We are quickly duped into believing the propaganda of our handlers that the poor are just lazy, immoral and generally inferior.
And this isn't a new mindset. It existed back in Christ's day. The Pharisees used it to control people as well, by alienating the public from those whe were really less fortunate, even ostracizing them. I believe that the most powerful chapter in the Bible may be the Gospel of John, Chapter 9:

Quote:
1As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"

3"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. 4As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. 5While I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

6Having said this, he spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man's eyes. 7"Go," he told him, "wash in the Pool of Siloam" (this word means Sent). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing.
The story goes on to reveal how the Pharisees are actually discomfited by this miracle of Christ, because it shatters the callous illusion they have foisted upon the masses that the suffering and disadvantaged are to be cast aside and reviled as being punished for some great sin; whereas Christ presents them as the ultimate challenge to humanity.
In fact, if you read the chapter through to the end, I would go so far as to say that everything you need to know about life is contained within this story -- if one but has the courage to pursue the lesson.