Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2005, 08:48 PM

Default Re: Rehnquist Dies

I dunno...Rehnquist was certainly conservative enough, but then again old-fashioned conservative. I'm not certain he could have ever been coerced to embrace the liberal social agenda of the NWO, like abortion, gay issues, population control.
Hard to say. Bush is already firmly in control of a majority on the Supreme Court. Could have been natural causes. The guy was eighty.
Then again, Rehnquist might have been a thorn in the side of any martial law grab for power...he was unpredictable on those sorts of constitutional issues.

Old 09-04-2005, 08:52 PM

They probably spiked his morning coffee with hemlock.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-04-2005, 09:26 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
They probably spiked his morning coffee with hemlock.

Comic relief!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 09-04-2005, 09:30 PM

Actually my original point with this post was: Does it matter who Dubya appoints to the Supreme Court now? Or is the Bush presidency now relegated to playing defense?
Old 09-04-2005, 09:34 PM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
I dunno...Rehnquist was certainly conservative enough, but then again old-fashioned conservative. I'm not certain he could have ever been coerced to embrace the liberal social agenda of the NWO, like abortion, gay issues, population control.
Hard to say. Bush is already firmly in control of a majority on the Supreme Court. Could have been natural causes. The guy was eighty.
Then again, Rehnquist might have been a thorn in the side of any martial law grab for power...he was unpredictable on those sorts of constitutional issues.
Think he already did, remember this...

Bush v. Gore, 531 U.S. 98 (2000), was a controversial U.S. Supreme Court case heard on December 11, 2000. The decision directly affected the result of the 2000 presidential election because it stopped the statewide recount that was occurring in Florida and allowed Florida to certify George W. Bush the winner for the State of Florida. With Florida's 25 electoral votes, Bush had enough electoral votes to win the Presidency.

In three separate opinions, seven justices found that a ballot recount then being conducted in certain counties in Florida was to be stopped due to lacking a consistent standard, while two disagreed. A 5-4 majority further declared, a per curiam opinion, that there was insufficient time to establish standards for a new recount that would meet Florida's deadline for certifying electors.

Bush v Gore
Old 09-06-2005, 09:59 PM

So what's the deal with Bush snubbing all of the other senior conservative judges on the court and nominating Roberts now to take over Rehnquist's chief justice spot instead of using himn to replace Sandra Day O'Connor?
I don't understand this move. Is Bush just trying to alienate his conservative base even further? Why not nominate Scalia for the chief justice post? After all, they have a lot in common, at least intellectually.... :roll:
Old 09-07-2005, 01:55 PM

It might of been an action of Karl Rovian suggestion. :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-10-2005, 02:21 PM

From The Hoffman Wire:

Editor's Note: This Circuit Court ruling is worthy of the Supreme
Soviet. Using Sept. 11, 2001 as their alibi, these federal judges have
terminated the Writ of Habeus Corpus, as well as the ancient Anglo-Saxon
right of being considered innocent until proven guilty by jury trial.

This piece of treason was written by <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=1849&forum=25 ">J. Michael Luttig</a>, who is under
consideration by King George II for nomination to the U.S. Supreme
Court
. This wicked tyrant Luttig will be supported by Protestant
fundamentalists and Catholics for the vacancy on the Supreme Court, if
it can be shown that Luttig is "oposed to abortion." No other
consideration seems to matter to these one-issue voters, not even the
empowerment of Communists who masquerade as "Conservatives."

But is only abortion a sin? Isn't the imposition of a dictatorship also
a mortal sin? This 4th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling gives Bush the
same power as Lenin, Stalin and Mao, and it has been bequeathed by
"God-fearing, pro-life Republicans." Satan must be laughing his head
off.
Old 09-10-2005, 02:24 PM

He also mentioned Alberto Gonzolas to replace Rehnquist. Don't know if he was serious or joking when he mentioned it though.