Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2005, 03:11 PM

Default Re: The Tsunami that was Katrina

Quote:
But, the MAYOR!! Is his emergency team not well-versed in evacuation procedures?
Who knows? Time will tell as more details are slowly unveiled, just as the ongoing 9/11 investigations.
But sometimes people in the command chain can get real "stupid" about following orders and assuming responsibility -- just like a judge or lawyer who sees the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress flashed in his direction and suddenly forgets everything taught in law school.
It's possible the mayor was sabotaged from the inside. Or he could have been in on it, too.

Old 09-10-2005, 03:17 PM

Default New Orleans Used To Fuel Race Hate

<a href="http://judicial-inc.biz/kaatrina_WN_Sites.htm">New Orleans Used To Fuel Race Hate</a>
Old 09-10-2005, 03:27 PM

Default Re: New Orleans Used To Fuel Race Hate

just about every state outside Louisiana is eating that race hate shit with a spoon. pretty much only people who have family over their know otherwise. :-?
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-10-2005, 04:36 PM

Default Re: New Orleans Used To Fuel Race Hate

African-Americans were locked in buildings without food, water or personnel and left to die while the President fought for control of the "state's" National Guard with the Governor.

Power is first and foremost. Life comes, well life comes last.

Sure, the zillions of news channels (good for them, eh?) showed the same picture over and over again of THE "looters." The one guy with the clothes over his back. Well, he just lost everything!

These people were left without food and water and the government showed no signs of concern while they were in a power play with the Governor for control. I'm sorry, but when your government leaves you to die, I call it survival.

The "powers that be" want those images to linger in our minds; however, Bush's stalling with aid only proved that he was willing to allow African-Americans to die needlessly and these are the images, I believe, we will remember.

What would have occurred if the victims were predominately white?

I'm sure THEY were hoping the city would erupt into uncontrollable looting and violence; knowing that the police force was thin and officials were struggling with all the obstacles Bush and Company threw in their face in addition to the trauma of the Hurricane itself.

The race factor was played here by the President and his men. The African-American population knows the government doesn't take care of them. They have received the worst of their suppression tactics and their environment is key to their behavior. They know this and they were hoping for CHAOS to break-out seeking to take away the state's power and, in this way, install "federal" Martial Law.

And, to set a precedent to "federalize" all state's National Guard.

First step in taking away the state's military power.