Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2004, 02:14 PM

Default Sex Abuse

When the Government & Legal system are the Organized CRIME in CANADA, we honor CHILD RAPEST.
The Federal Government is allowing the Credability & Reputation of the Police & The Legal System, to be distroyed to protect ONE Corrupt Lawyer, Politician, Judge, Child Rapest & now member of THE ORDER OF CANADA .This man has broken every law he swore to protect. Because this X-Justice Minister and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, raped and impregnated my 12 year old sister, and covered it up his entire career, no one will help us. To this day, no lawyer will represent me and the legal system will do nothing to help. The last lawyer I asked to represent me, told me, if any lawyer tried to represent you, it would mean the end of their career. Visit my web site at http://maxpages.com/sexualabuse I Name Him Here For 18 Months Now he is Chief Justice T. Alex Hickman. Liberal MP Bill Matthews also impregnated the same child at age 14. The 2 children are named Majorie & Aaron.

Byron Prior

Old 12-06-2004, 03:52 PM

Default Re: Sex Abuse

Thank you for your families courage.

I read your testimony and believe every word that you and your siblings wrote.

I met another tribe of Newfie women, here in Nazi Scotia, family of 12. 7 sisters - all molested by the good priest...

Most beaten, hung by their thumbs, whipped...

All were mentally abused through witnessing whichever abuse was happening.

You are so brave.
God Bless you and your family.
I know you are telling the truth...
It's not the first time I've heard this story and 35,000 people have visited your site

Humanity does have a conscious buried beneath the consumer and if ever there was a time for Christ to appear, your family would certainly be the inspiration.

I'm so sorry for what you have experienced.

Mary XXX
Old 12-07-2004, 05:03 PM

I don't know if these people can help you, you've probably already tried. Anyway it's another link to the disgusting truth.
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/stopchildrape.net/
Old 12-07-2004, 05:32 PM

I went to that site and Oh my God I am not surpised and I am shocked. I feel sick to my stomach. So many children being tortured, raped, abused and murdered by government.

I'd like to see how a paedophile is going to explain his way past the pearly gates. I'm a very forgiving person... and I cannot believe J.C. and the boys are going to welcome these animals with open arms.

I just can't see it. Physical life is a very short time and eternity is forever. Hell is gonna be something real special for these folks.

I take my hat off to the man who cared enough to point this site out. You are indeed a man.

Mary XXX
Old 12-09-2004, 05:31 AM

Eye for an Eye here folks. This is a really disturbing subject but I thought I should throw in my thoughts.

David Icke first brought this subject to light for me in his book The Biggest Secret. This is a huge problem the world over. It's become institutionalized. Even the Pope needs to be brought to justice over this one. At the very least he is complicit in shielding his underlings from prosecution.

Any sex crime should be given the highest priority in our courts. Castration should be the norm. If children are involved, words can't describe the fury that should be brought down on these sickos. How about daily torture sessions for these people and they never leave prisons alive would be just a start.

AND don't ever forget our Govt. leaders. There are very few that are not guilty of these acts. You just can't make into the federal Govt without this hanging over your head. THEY control their actions by blackmail. Our two most recent Prezidential candidates, as an example, Skull and Bones!

Please excuse my choppy writing, this stuff just burns me up and I try to avoid thinking about this because there is nothing I can do about it and negative thoughts will consume you into a living hell.
Old 12-09-2004, 08:19 AM

There is something you can do about it. You did it! You spoke out. You spoke your mind. You typed your words from a passionate heart. You are a man!

No one wants to think about this sicko stuff. And that's what they are banking on... literally. We have to start talking openly about what type of government we have, where it is taking us, and what is it doing for the future... the children.

People are too sensitive to try and grasp the brutality of child rape. It is heinous. So why are these people recieving lenient to no sentences???

Are we the world, as parents, really going to stand by and watch the worlds government molest our children????

Is that who you are? NO! You spoke out, here in this forum. I spoke out. The people in Newfoundland spoke out. The people in Oregon spoke out. The people in Scotland are speaking out.

We are adults and we can barely attempt to imagine the horrors of child molestation. Imagine having to live it... not as adult... as a child.

BRING THE SUBJECT UP AMONGST FRIENDS. I KNOW IT SOUNDS SICK AND IT HAS TOP BE DONE. JUST SPEAK TO YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY REGARDING THIS ISSUE. I am sad to inform you that most will find molestation in the family tree.

The government will misinform the children in their campaign, Beware of Strangers. Bullshit. It is the people in positions of trust who abuse this power. It is people in positions of power who abuse children. Children know their attackers.

A pedophile would express that the child gave consent. That is what your government and mine believes. There are disposable children within every country. The agenda appears to be getting younger and younger as the fear of aids has created a much larger MARKET for INFANTS and TODDLERS.

All adult human beings feel disgust and rage when they are faced with the true horrors of pedophilia. And one day we will rise and do something about it, God as my witness.

I believe in miracles. I believe God can intervene. I believe God says, "It is so and he makes it so."

Pray for a miracle. Pray for the truth to come to light.

Our father, who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come, they will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
For thine is the Kingdom, the power and the Glory
Now and forevermore

Amen

Peace Mary XXX
Old 12-09-2004, 08:26 AM

Mary,

Touche, Your right, I felt uncomfortable with myself after saying I could do nothing. At least you know where my Heart is at.
Old 12-09-2004, 08:54 AM

There are certain things the government doesn't want us to think about. Because it just might piss us off enough to unite and do something about. Sheeple don't think. Incapable of independent thought. Trained that way in their school system.

They desensitize until hopefully nothing raises an eyebrow and humanity will hopefully feel nothing for her fellow man. Get the picture?

Communicate. It is the family and the community that has to fight back. We are a little community here on this site. We throw things back and forth and question what we believe.

Imagine how many people will stumble onto this site and say, "Oh shit! I recognize what they are talking about. I've seen it in my life or a life I've been a part of. People are capable of recognizing what they have seen and have not understood, at the time.

The penny always drops and the lights come on.
People are being enlightened as me and you chat back and forth. Isn't that cool? It doesn't matter whether they agree of disagree. They are thinking. And that just might stir up a few emotions. And that just might lead to action.

Ever see the kids movie Antz? So few grasshoppers preying on so many ants. Give us your food. Your children will be our slaves.

And then it all changed because these little old hands used creativity of thought, necessity - the mother of all invention, to stand up and expose the weakness of the grasshoppers.

The lenient nature of sentences our government friends, who are the pedophiles, dish out must be brought into mainstream awareness and questioned.

I think that question transcends all religion and could topple the world government, as it is.

That is what I believe. And I have enough faith for the whole world. My faith in God comes through the love of Jesus Christ.

For he loved the world so he gave his only begotten son. This man came and preached love and understanding. He did nothing wrong. He performed miracles, through God, in the name of love and faith.

I am reminded of the marines testimony of a Falluja checkpoint. The marine held up his fist, which meant stop to him, but solidaity to most of the rest of the world. They drove by and the marines open fired as ordered.

One man exited the vehicle crying, "Why did you kill my brother? What did he do to you?"

The Marine questioned what he was doing and left to write of the civilian horror being endured by the Iraqi people, Cristian and Moslem alike.

Pray for peace

Mary XXX
Old 12-28-2004, 10:19 PM

I thought I'd use loony's trick and post again on this thread to bring it to the the forefront.

I just came from the "thinking about being a terrorist" thread and thought any newcomers should have a glimpse of what happens when a terrorist and a government agent are one and the same in the most horrific sense of the word.

Something to ignite the soul of humanity.

XXX :-x
Old 12-29-2004, 04:44 AM

You're right, Mary. I have been negligent in terms of addressing this post.
Bryon, the legal system is corrupt because 99.9% of all lawyers are freemasons, de facto Satanists who cover up the sins and crimes of their blood brothers. In fact, in my home state, it is virtually impossible to be admitted to the bar or elected to political office without becoming a member of the evil craft. In this way, they control government and the political system, and this is why you are having no success finding representation. I know. Been there, done that.
But you need help, not didactics, so I suggest you try the Freemasonry.org Mason Stoppers Hotline. Email mason_stoppers@yahoo.com.
At the bottom of this webpage:

mason stoppers line

Don't get frustrated if you have trouble getting through the first time or two. Freemasonrywatch is constantly under attack by the forces of evil for the good work that they do.

And as sablefish, says, keep praying. It is the most powerful line of defense against these non-spiritual demons.