Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2004, 05:45 PM

Default Re: Who is the Real Enemy ?

Same shite, different day

And there's that story about the monkeys on the Pacific Isles somewhere. This is a real story.

There was a monkey who figured out how to open a coconut. Some of his buddies followed suit quickly and learned. Others were slower on the take. And...

Monkey's on differing islands were figuring out the same principle. And...

Mystically, miraculously, there came a point when that magic 100th monkey learned the secret and this created an entire shift in consciousness.

All the monkeys on all the islands just knew that you smashed a coconut on a rock to open it up...

Good ol' Henry is starting a shift in consciousness whether he knows or not... I'm sure he does. Or at the very least, he, like many of us, has prayed for just such a thing.

For people to wake up and recognize the truth.
If you live a lie, you are easily conned.
If you follow the truth, as it flows from your compassion and understanding...

One thousand years of peace could be possible...
Not the same shite, not the same day

Iraqi women cry and pray
Begging God for just another day
When a page in history turns
Ignorance will certainly learn
The truth will be forall to see

mary XXX

Old 12-06-2004, 09:39 PM

Cool.. I like your shite. (I hope that is not a slam against some splinter of Islam).. I prefer sh*t

We must be sensitive as this is an international forum.. I am not a moderator or anything other than a truth seeker with too much time on his hands... Fishing season is over, and it's warm and comfy here in the house, next to the 'puter.. That's the only reason I am posting so much, along with the belief that this site is real close to being about the truth of the real situation in the world... so there you go.
Old 12-07-2004, 05:02 AM

Great story Mary,

Might I also suggest Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach. I consider it a must read if your into higher consciousness.
Old 12-07-2004, 05:45 AM

There is only one enemy plain and simple.
The Illuminati elite.
The ONLY paradigm is the Illuminati Elite VS Humanity.
Humanity without them would flourish and prosper.
There would be no war because we wouldn't have them as a hidden third party financing and manipulating both sides of a conflict to result in a outcome they desire.
They and their minions must be identified and isolated or eliminated.
80% of us are trying to make a civilization and live in peace.
The remaining 20% are made up of the hard core suppressives and their duped and misguided minions.
WE CAN WIN!
WE ARE THE MAJORITY!
ALL WE NEED TO DO IS WAKE UP THE REST OF HUMANITY!
Old 12-11-2004, 10:16 AM

KPAC.. Yep They and the satanic force behind them. I think "something for nothing "(unearned wealth) is the source of the greed and evil that they dispense worldwide. They have given themselves the privilege of printing gold.. out of thin air.
Old 12-11-2004, 12:21 PM

sable, not a slam intended, no offence meant. British mums in my area whould say shite as opposed to shit, in front of the kids.

Thanx for the compliment! And it's not my story. O cool dude from Streetfeat - the voice of the poor, a local very small paper who shouts for the power and the oppressed, told me that one.

Thought it was a great story based on reality...

Sh*t it is. It is sincerely not my intention to offend anyone.

Peace

Mary :-D
Old 12-11-2004, 12:30 PM

Daniel. I agree. Read the Seagul, and read it and read it. Then I read everything that Bach wrote. Maybe there is something wrong with me?

He has an interesting and most enlightening perception on life which is so close to reality, it is reality, just a lot of people are not able to recognize this fact. Dumbed down.

They have been brainwashed through an education system created by who? The devil himself. A very Nazi regime indeed, going after the kids, diverting our attention towards materialism and away from family.

Another book at the top of my list is The Alchemist By Paulo Coello(I think).

Amazingly inspiring book!!!! A MUST READ!!!

Mary XXXXXX
Old 12-11-2004, 12:38 PM

KPAX

Dude read the thread Max has an excellant idea and start writing URL's on the paper money. This idea has already spread to a few rebels in three countries I know of... we could start a trend!

i.e. stopthewar.org, clubconspiracy.com, savethemales.ca, 911thruth.org

Get the picture?
Deface their worthless currency with a site of truth!

Get doodling
Mary XXXX :-D
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: Justice

If you need some motivation. Read the sex abuse thread and learn how former Minister of Justice of Newfoundland raped dude's 12 year old sister and the RCMP are refusing to do DNA on his possibility of parenting two such children, from this child.
Old 12-11-2004, 05:41 PM

I have basically the same views on all Illuminati stuff, bankers, CFR, Pharisees, Satanists, etc... That's why i'm here, after all. But the title of this thread reminds me of something i deem important, Enemy-wise.

Most of the time ,probably like majority here, i feel enraged when i see some new suffering, war and disasters i think are caused by these people. I've practically stopped believing in natural occurences of 'natural disasters' - no, it's only "Damn Americans, f****ng HAARP, damn Russians, f****ng ELF weapons!".
In fact, even when it's not their direct action, it's undoubtedly an effect of their previous tamperings somewhere else, that much i know. I've read quite a bit on physics of "butterfly effect" in my best years.

Etc, etc...

YET, i try to remember as often as i can (which unfort. is not too much that the only Real Enemy is in fact Ego, not "them".

In God, and in His eyes, we are ALL His children, absolutely equally, and if anyone of us thinks Father loves them more than say GW Bush, or Greenspan, or Rotchild, they are VERY very wrong. And to Father, any one child calling any other child an enemy is also simply wrong. We are ALL small children in the garden of Eden, as far as God is concerned.
Small children who've got carried away with our play, and who got carried away with our roles in the play, and built up egos based on how we percieve those roles.

Believe it or not, it is so.

Nobody is anyone's Enemy. And ESPECIALLY, nobody is God's enemy. Not to God at least - only we (and sometimes they themselves) consider them God's Enemies. Not God. But then, God's view is the only True view - ours is always but a dream, this i know for sure. (A dream, that is, unless/until we awaken and see it thru God's eyes). Hence, God is right, and we are wrong - and they are not really our enemies. It is as simple as that.

Who or what is then the Enemy, who or what is the cause of all unmeasurable suffering that going on perpetually; and is getting only worse with time, not less as they tell us?

EGO is the satan's seat in every one of us, all members of this forum included, as well as all other people, and bankers and secret societies.
It is just a matter of how much we let it rule.
With the views that we here share, it is extremely important to remind ourselves frequently that the feeling of self-righteousness, and espec. righteous anger, is a great tool of this same Satan, and a great material for Ego building, if it is not held under strict and strong control, and used (or let happen) only very sparingly. In fact, the same that applies to all other (ego-)candy.

While it is true that people we are blaming here are builders (and descendants of builders) of eternal Babylon Tower, currently in it's most recent incarnation of New World Order, The Tower of Ego is the Babylon Tower in each and every one of us, and it is the ONLY instance of the Tower that is really in our power to tear down and destroy; or to let it rule us. In most people, it is a matter of measure, not either/or.

This is where our real efforts should go. This is the only Enemy each one of us has the task to conquer.

A beam in our eye is our task, the Teacher said, not the sand in the eye of another. This applies NO MATTER how sure we are that the case is opposite: that there's a grain of sand in our eye, and a beam in "theirs". One reason for this is that EVERYBODY is sure that their 'eye-artifact' is smaller than others', espec. of those who their anger, blame, or contempt is directed against.

So, even us here calling Illuminati etc "the enemy" is Satan's work, if you like, and he is happily rubbing his palms as we speak; having successfully set up "us" against "them".

But I am not saying we should forget about everything around us, and become blind to the omnipresent suffering, nor it's political/economic causes, and perpetrators. It is just a change of view i'm talking about; and a reminder of our real task. A reminder not to become 'like them', having same emotions, just professing another ideology.

The "Illuminati", to use it as a cover-all conspiracy term, are undoubtedly extremely dangerous souls and create unbelievable harm and suffering worldwide since beginnig of written history - but in truth, they are but lost children, extremely spoiled and extremely tangled up in their over-over-inflated Egos, and if anything, they should be pittyed, and helped, not hated.

We should of course do everything we can to lessen the harm they do, and also to help stopping them from doing it, as much as we can. But however 'emotionless' and 'soulless' they render themselves, emotionally they are youngest of all us children - albeit oversized and over-spoilt mutant babies - and have to be stopped from harming other children, and helped to develop into 'normal' souls, capable of love and loving creative interaction with other souls. If we consider ourselves spiritually more adult (which judging by all the Quran and Bible quotes seems to be the case , this is how we should look on "them" - not with hatred or anger, and enmity. They are not our enemies, they are only THEIR OWN enemies, and we can only pray for someone to help their souls if we can't, and do as much as we can in repairing and preventing damage caused by them. Informing ourselves and others about what is really going on is undoubtedly a part of it - the part that brings us together on this forum.

This is what we can and should do regarding the 'evil rulers' and 'evil conspirators' - but the only place we can do anything substantial, only place where we can really conquer Satan, is not the world stage, it is our heart. Here and only here we can win the war against evil and bring Heaven's Kingdom to the earth, and let God, our eternal Father, shine upon the days of our lives and lives of those around us.
Old 12-15-2004, 10:36 PM

The real enemy is the false self, the spawn of a lying serpant that feeds on the devine essence, who we really are, in the form of daydreams and fanciful identification with the lie in which we are immersed. The real enemy is the loveless trance in which we walk and talk and work, the soul numbing drugs, all of the hideous conditioning that we endure. We have met the enemy and he is in us like a parasitic fluke of the spirit, that responds with quivering adoration to all of the stimulating shadow play in our fear of death and isolation. The real enemy is the unacknowleged lie in which we swim like blind fish. Follow me, I will make you fishers of men. The real enemy is our willfull deafness,ignorance and the cowerdace that keeps us blaming "them". The real enemy is the unwillingness to love ourselves and see that everywhere we look, and everyone we see is a reflection of our condition, our spiritual credit line. The real enemy lives in the time a mother doesn't have for her children,inhabits a country that is watered with tears of those children, adopts them for all eterniity. The real enemy is easy to identify...it demands respect and offers only intolerance in return. The time has come, my friends, to cut the crap and get real, compared to what you got. Break away from the restless machine, grown hot and filthy with the wastes of its appitites. Sacrifce the coddled serenity and its partner anxiety, the chemical stratigems of coping, and come out into the bracing cold of the real situation-the only place from which we can effect any meaningful change. The revolution is not political this time, though it may be argued that any human endevour is by definition political, the revoltion is nothing less than the mass awaking of our species to a new level of being, our true birthright and the legacy of every preceding generation of humanity. Indeed, you are not alone for there streches back into the very origins of life, the hopeful presence of everyone who lived and died to leave us here, those who deliver us to the doorstep of everlasting life. Do not be caught napping. Stay awake with for an hour. And pray, pray without ceasing. awake