Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2005, 02:10 PM

Default US Officials Say Adam Pearlman Made New September 11 "Communique"

US officials say Adam Pearlman made new

September 11 'communique.'

Adam Yahiye Gadahn may sound like a bloodthirsty Mujahideen today, but the bearded fanatic also known as Azzam the American used to be a Southern California nebbish named Adam Pearlman, grandson of a famous SoCal surgeon. Now the US government wants Pearlman for alleged threats against the USA he made in the name of al Qaeda, the shadowy international terror ring run by former US ally (and mysteriously unapprehended) Osama Bin Laden. Laden's attack on the World Trade Center in 2001 led to the invasion of Iraq and the knockout of one of Israel's main regional rivals, Saddam Hussein. Hussein was also an implacable foe of Laden and the medieval Islamic fundamentalism he represents.

According to ABC News, Pearlman is the masked man delivering a new video-taped threat, this time against Los Angeles. "Yesterday, London and Madrid. Tomorrow, Los Angeles and Melbourne, Allah willing. And this time, don't count on us demonstrating restraint or compassion," Pearlman raves. "We are Muslims. We love peace, but peace on our terms, peace as laid down by Islam, not the so-called peace of occupiers and dictators."

Pearlman is also cited as the talking head on an earlier video obtained by ABC in 2004, speaking as "Azzam the American." With pathos worthy of Al Jolson, Pearlman melodramatically intoned: "No, my fellow countrymen you are guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty. You are as guilty as Bush and Cheney. You're as guilty as Rumsfeld and Ashcroft and Powell. After decades of American tyranny and oppression, now it's your turn to die. Allah willing, the streets of America will run red with blood matching drop for drop the blood of America's victims...People of America, I remind you of the weighty words of our leaders, Osama bin Laden and Dr. Ayman al-Zawahri, that what took place on Sept. 11 was but the opening salvo of the global war on America. And that Allah willing, the magnitude and ferocity of what is coming your way will make you forget all about Sept. 11."

Pearlman, a former heavy metal devotee and ethnic Jew, apparently converted to Islam as a teen, an experience he descibed in an essay. His relationship with SoCal Muslims was rocky; a warrant is still out for him related to a beating incident involving a fellow mosque attendee. "[Pearlman] was becoming very extreme in his ideas and views," said a local Muslim. "He must have disliked something." Before long Pearlman was training at al Qaeda camps in Afghanistan and performing translation work for the jihadis.

While Pearlman may be merely a yutz and a schlemiel, his involvement points to a long-standing on-and-off relationship between Zionism and Islamic fundamentalism. The last thing Israel wants is to see modern, secular states in the Muslim world, and jihad-mad fanatics have served Zionist and neo-con goals in destabilizing target societies and in serving as black propaganda forces to encourage 'Western' intervention in Israel's interests. Israel has long engaged in actions which seem in the short-term to be against Zionist interests, with long-range goals in mind.

The West has a Muslim problem: massive Muslim and other Third World immigration. If 'Western' governments were really concerned, they would hasten the inevitable expulsion of Islam, and make peace with strong, secular leaders in the Muslim world. The 'Western' obsession with defending Israel, as well as acceptance of Zionist-encouraged Third World immigration, will contine to reap terror and hatred until these conditions are changed.

Old 09-13-2005, 03:36 PM

Default Re: US Officials Say Adam Pearlman Made New September 11 "Communique"

Quote:
Adam Yahiye Gadahn may sound like a bloodthirsty Mujahideen today, but the bearded fanatic also known as Azzam the American used to be a Southern California nebbish named Adam Pearlman, grandson of a famous SoCal surgeon.
As soon as I read that I doubled over with laughter so intense I think I just passed another kidney stone... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, that's rich, a kosher militant Islamic fundamentalist terrorist. I haven't seen such an unnatural blend foisted on the American public since Fran Dreshner's "Oy to the World" Christmas special a few years back...

Quote:
While Pearlman may be merely a yutz and a schlemiel, his involvement points to a long-standing on-and-off relationship between Zionism and Islamic fundamentalism. The last thing Israel wants is to see modern, secular states in the Muslim world, and jihad-mad fanatics have served Zionist and neo-con goals in destabilizing target societies and in serving as black propaganda forces to encourage 'Western' intervention in Israel's interests. Israel has long engaged in actions which seem in the short-term to be against Zionist interests, with long-range goals in mind.
After I got done wiping the hysterical tears from my eyes, I had to admit that was a pretty concise summation by the author of what is really going on here.
Thanks, Barbara. Great article, and I needed the laugh.
Old 09-14-2005, 07:01 AM

Default Re: US Officials Say Adam Pearlman Made New September 11 "Communique"

FREEMAN...you laugh to soon my friend.

They make glowing tomatoes and frogs that bark...surely with the right DNA sequencing a "Jewishlim Fundamentalist" clone could be possible. :-D

I just saw him on the telly. Surely they must all be kidding. Is it "Happy Honniker"?

People are asking why I'm laughing. Thats whats really sad.