Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2005, 02:07 AM

Default The Medical Mafia Dont Like It..."Intravenous Vitamin C Kills Cancer Cells".

I used to be a Registered Nurse. I tell you...as God is my witness...Medicine is about one thing...money.

What do the doctors talk about in the theater once they knock you out? Your disease? No, their share portfolio's.

Until people finally grasp that health care is making billions off their misery and has NO intention of allowing cheap and effective "alternative" treatments to become commonplace...they will happily die content in their ignorent bliss that Doctor knows best.

It's not all "conspiracy". Mostly...it's simple arrogence. I once argued with the head of the pharmacological department of Sir Charles Gairdiner Hospital in Perth, West Oz about the efficacy of Vitamin C. He noted that studies consistently show vit C does nothing. So, i plopped a pile of studies showing the EXACT opposite on his desk one day...he never spoke to me again.

Such is the hubris of Satan...the ego.

Quote:
Intravenous Vitamin C Kills Cancer Cells

Bill Sardi | September 14 2005

Recall how hydrogen peroxide is poured on wounds to kill germs. Well now researchers clearly show high-dose vitamin C, when administered intravenously, can increase hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) levels within cancer cells and kills them. I.V. vitamin C was also demonstrated to kill germs and may be an effective therapy for infectious disease.

With a growing body of evidence mounting, National Institutes of Health (NIH) researchers conceded today that intravenous vitamin C may be an effective treatment for cancer. Last year the same researchers reported a similar study but the news media failed to publish it.

The latest study, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, confirms the work of Nobel-Prize winner Dr. Linus Pauling who conducted cancer research in the 1970s with vitamin C. Dr. Pauling's studies were discredited at the time by poorly conducted research studies at the Mayo Clinic.

Unlike cancer drugs, I.V. vitamin C selectively killed cancer cells, but not healthy cells, and showed no toxicity. The ability of intravenous vitamin C to kill lymphoma cells was remarkable – almost 100% at easily achievable blood serum concentrations.

For inexplicable reasons, NIH researchers continue to maintain high-dose oral vitamin C can produce a limited increase in serum vitamin C concentrations. However, their earlier study published in 2004 clearly showed oral-dose vitamin C can achieve three times greater blood concentration than previously thought possible, a fact which negates the current Recommended Dietary Allowance for vitamin C. [Annals Internal Medicine 140:533–7, 2004] NIH researchers refuse to issue a retraction of their earlier flawed research which mistakenly claimed humans cannot benefit from high-dose oral vitamin C supplements.

The NIH also offered no explanation why it has taken 35 years to confirm the work of Dr. Linus Pauling.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/september2005/140905killscells.htm