Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2005, 08:05 AM

Default Re: Alien involvement

UFOs have been seen from Ancient Times because demons have been around since those times. They create illusions, ectoplasm, all this crap. If you are involved with occultism, it is just much easier for them to make you see things.

Old 09-17-2005, 11:23 AM

Default Re: Who Is David Icke?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I dont want to hear about the "great work" Icke has done.

I want to know why someone "dedicated" to the "truth" would honestly feel it nescessary to include his "shape shifting lizard" theory amongst his work? Even if it was "possibly" true...why poisen your OWN WELL?

I will be ordering his DVD BTW on the Illuminati as I have heard from people that i respect that it is good info.

However, take ONE look at his website...the guy is SO New Age I want to puke. How can we take this guy as SERIOUSLY on the side of "good".

He wants what "they" want. A people who believe that "infinite love" is ALL you need. The guy has an OBVIOUS messiha complex. He shows all the sighs of a man who has had an experience of the divine...he talks like a MASON!!!!!!!!!! He talks like an "illumed one".

This seems SO obvious I cant believe he has'nt been OUTED long ago.

Comments please...please "illuminate" me as to the goals of David Icke...

This image speaks a THOUSAND words...Seig Heil! Hitler too had a Messiah complex and spoke of NO NEED for Christianity as he based his life on "Parsifal And His Search For The Holy Grail". The "hero" who must find the "truth" for himself...and end up his own worse judge.

I am sincerely interested in this man as he has obtained a level of popularity which to be frank seems...ridiculous.
You people are hilarious! You have never heard David speak, you have never read any of his books, you have never met the guy or watched ANY of his videos, but all of a sudden you are an expert on the scam that is David Icke. Unbelievable.

I have been reading through this forum and I have to say that most of you have ZERO clue as to what is really going on. A whole bunch of wannabe conspiracy nuts who spout lots of CRAP.

Sure there might be a few informed people on here, but the vast majority are only here to stir shit up and post disinformation. YOU are exactly what you claim David Icke to be. YOU are a fake. I wouldn't doubt for a second that you are nothing more than an illuminati shill sent here to discredit any real research. What a joke!
Old 09-17-2005, 03:37 PM

Quote:
You people are hilarious! You have never heard David speak, you have never read any of his books, you have never met the guy or watched ANY of his videos, but all of a sudden you are an expert on the scam that is David Icke. Unbelievable.

I have been reading through this forum and I have to say that most of you have ZERO clue as to what is really going on. A whole bunch of wannabe conspiracy nuts who spout lots of CRAP.

Sure there might be a few informed people on here, but the vast majority are only here to stir shit up and post disinformation. YOU are exactly what you claim David Icke to be. YOU are a fake. I wouldn't doubt for a second that you are nothing more than an illuminati shill sent here to discredit any real research. What a joke!
That's some nice self-projection you have going there. You sound like a faithful worshiper of the State. You will make an excellent citizen in the NWO. Have a nice day bitch. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-17-2005, 04:16 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Quote:

That's some nice self-projection you have going there. You sound like a faithful worshiper of the State. You will make an excellent citizen in the NWO. Have a nice day bitch. :-P
Oh that is pretty funny. And was I talking to YOU by the way? NO I was not. And just so you know I have nothing but venom for the state and the NWO. Small minded people acting like crusaders.....sad
Old 09-17-2005, 05:57 PM

I think generally David Icke’s intentions are good but something is not right. His early work was very detailed and well researched and I have no problem with it. However the last few years his writings have taken a turn away from the factual and more into the spiritual. Now this would be OK if it were dealing with the spiritual aspects of how the Illuminati operate so we could deal with it better. This has not been the case though and later stuff, especially the new age concepts of 'oneness', 'everything is an Illusion' and the general NWO idea of universal consciousness (read Luciferic consciousness) is getting very close to one of the main parts of the Illuminati agenda. Now a possible explanation could be that maybe the elite have compromised him and I have a sneaking suspicion that a certain character by the name of Credo Mutwa has something to do with it.
Old 09-17-2005, 06:20 PM

Oh that is pretty funny. And was I talking to YOU by the way? NO I was not. And just so you know I have nothing but venom for the state and the NWO. Small minded people acting like crusaders.....sad[/quote]You're the one who's eating that lizard shit up with a spoon. Small minds? Have you had enough or do you want me to step on your dick again? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-17-2005, 06:41 PM

Yeh I forgot to mention, the lizard stuff in his earlier work I have always considered to be a bit dodgy and also his ideas on Christianity that are more aligned to the Gnostics. I was thinking of his research on the elite, the Bank of England, the bloodline dynasties and that sort of thing. I haven't come across any real errors in that part of it but the trouble is people can check and see this is all true and then on that basis start thinking other stuff, which is unverifiable, is also true. He recently started on the Bush-bashing tip which really made him look more like John Pilger or something and this was all really negative fear mongering. Then what happened is after his readers pointed this out he appears to have become less obsessive about that angle and I suppose his site has improved a bit and now features a little less of the mainstream news links. Whatever you may think it is important because his site gets a ridiculous number of hits, it tends to be more popular than a lot of corporate news sites.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:17 PM

getagrip,

Get a grip yourself ! People here have seen lots of Icke's stuff. I have. His great revelations can be obtained in several sites. Absolutely nothing is original.
The fact that he gets the Luciferian real human beings off the hook by telling they are lizards makes me suspicious that he is a fake after money, a disinfo agent, or a poor guy that saw a demon one day in a form of a lizard. It is so obvious...lizards (dragons) and snakes are symbols of Satan. He loves these things.
I had a friend once that started to get involved with new age shit and soon she was astral projecting, having visions, etc. She would talk to her spirit guides every night. She wouldn't do anything without their counsel.
I know other person who received visitations of demons at night that scared the shit out of her. At least in this case they told her they were demons and that they would destroy her, because she was a Christian ( a weak one at the time).
Read the many books about people who like my friend got into new age, contacted spirit guides. Then they turned to Christ and the spirit guides revealed to them that they were indeed demons and that they would kill them. And try to kill them they did. (books: Beautiful Side of Evil, Into the New Age Nightmare, etc)
The problem is that when someone is useful for Satan, like Icke, he never reveals himself as a demon. He will keep fooling the man that they are lizards ETs. He may even get a lot of money. See this shit from Brazil, Paulo Coelho. A bad writer, a punk, who now is one of the best selling authors in the world. Can't even write well. But as soon as one of those guys comes to Christ, all the spirit guides, aliens, etc., reveal their true identity.
Old 09-17-2005, 08:07 PM

Quote:
You people are hilarious!
From the tone of your post this seems to be doubtful as a vastly different affect appears to be oozing from your internet Nick...you are a fibber. Not a good start to our Forum relationship possum.

Quote:
You have never heard David speak, you have never read any of his books, you have never met the guy or watched ANY of his videos,
Very true...it was the..."Rothchild is a shapeshifting lizard"...which caused this to happen...which is the point, the WHOLE point of this thread. Why would someone produce good work and then poisen his own well with what I, and the vast majority of humanity would consider the rantings of a raving lunatic?

Quote:
but all of a sudden you are an expert on the scam that is David Icke.
Well, like i've pointed out and made quite clear..."Lord Rothchild is a shape shifting lizard". This is the key. You dont get out much do you? I'll stand on a street corner ranting on about centralised power maintaining control through fake terror attacks. You can stand next to me pulling your pud on about shape shifting lizards and shiny spaceships...lets see who's dodging butterfly nets first?

Quote:
Unbelievable.
Yes, you and the Ickerians are.

Quote:
I have been reading through this forum and I have to say that most of you have ZERO clue as to what is really going on.
Really? Well i'm all ears lizard boy! Testify! Boy, i'm glad you're here! I'm taking notes, fire away.

Quote:
A whole bunch of wannabe conspiracy nuts who spout lots of CRAP.
Hmmmm, interesting analysis. Can you give me some references? Some links? True, you have connected some dots here but I sense you must go deeper. Is there an Alien or Lizard in their? I dont nescassarily require "shape shifting", how about car driving? That would be quite cute! I also sense great oppurtunities for the use of the "Konspiracy Kook" counter culture by the mainstream...not only can they hammer the kooks straight out with cock suckers like Icke, they can also parady ALL day and ALL night thereby driving the central and vital message even further to the margins.

Quote:
Sure there might be a few informed people on here, but the vast majority are only here to stir shit up and post disinformation. YOU are exactly what you claim David Icke to be. YOU are a fake.
You know, i have personally been quite specific on my criticism of Icke. In fact I have even been gracious giving him credit for good basic info. Please point out EXACTLY which of my posts or point of view is "disinformation"? Be specific.
(Of course you wont. Because you are simply reacting to having your "Messiah" questioned).

I have a fave internet poster. His name is Dave McGowan. I never get mad when people question him...because he writes so well. So well that he gets the practical point accross that we face serious trouble if people cannot discuss these matters. Which brings me back to Icke...

Quote:
I wouldn't doubt for a second that you are nothing more than an illuminati shill sent here to discredit any real research.
Really? Not for 1 second? How about 2? Did it ever occur to you that your guru is a sham? A man who was formerly of the mass media. Who proclaimed himself Jesus on air. Who mixes good work with "Alien Shape Shifting Lizards". Who, when criticised, jumps up and down like a whiny little bitch that he does'nt care what people think of him. Thats because he is a narcissistic, self centered tosser who puts out info that I cannot use...for obvious reasons.

You and I are ALREADY the choir. It is the vast middle class that must be addressed with information that is useable.

Shape shifting lizards or mere mortal?...the result is the same. "Centralized Power. Dictatorship of an Elite."

KNOWING that his pet theory will only push him to the margins and enable the mainstream to further discredit the alternative media, he is either a fucking tosser/borderline mentally ill (i say bipolar. In fact i believe he is.) or he is working for others.

In fact his popularity has more to do with his ridiculous lizards as people log on for a giggle as I know many do.

Quote:
What a joke!
Say that agin but this time looking in the mirror. 8-)
Old 09-17-2005, 11:18 PM

Here is a question he may struggle with. If he is still damaging to the Illuminati then why is it that he keeps getting invited on mainstream TV. Not just once but many times, they have even tried to get him on Big Brother. His view is that they want to ridicule him in front of millions of dumbed down viewers. Even so, bearing in mind his capacity to speak as a professional TV personality with many years in the business the Illuminati still consider it a safe bet. This has often got me thinking, what is really going on here.