Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2005, 07:25 PM

Default Re: Katrina Educates World On Need For Owning Guns

Yep, my generation is the Grande Theft Auto generation and I fear for the future. Actually, It's more like gen Y kids born after 1980 that mostly are into this shit. :-? :-(

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-15-2005, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Yep, my generation is the Grande Theft Auto generation and I fear for the future. Actually, It's more like gen Y kids born after 1980 that mostly are into this shit.
Yeah, if the government is going to be giving these characters loaded firearms, we better start stocking up on kevlar underwear, too... :-?
Old 09-16-2005, 06:22 AM

Next month we will have a referendum in Brazil to prohibit the sales of guns. The thing was scheduled in a way that the law will pass. Everybody is afraid of crime and of course will say "yes". There has been no deep debate.

The only people with guns will be the criminals.
Old 09-16-2005, 07:19 AM

Quote:
The only people with guns will be the criminals
...And the government -- or is that too fine a distinction? :-?
Old 09-16-2005, 10:36 AM

that is too fine of a distinction. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 11-01-2005, 11:31 AM

A good example of the results of a government ban on guns is Washington D.C. After the ban on guns D.C. lead the nation in murders. Guess how they were murdered? Not by ketup buddy, but guns. It seems that the gun ban effectively prevented the law abiding citizen from having a gun, but for the criminals it was business as usual. This is going to be the fate of Brazil. The criminals will have guns and the law abiding citizens will be at the mercy of the government.
Old 11-15-2005, 10:28 AM

Akbar...what is "ketup"?
Old 02-07-2006, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
GUNS KILL!! You betcha, especially if your aim is good. The day they don't I will dismantle mine and buy knives.
I love seeing people who look at this world through the eyes of a realist. Barbara,I'd feel comfortable you guarding my six anytime. I have noticed that there are many pacifist here on this forum. Send them to New Orleans,South Central LA, or Chicago where I grew up. Some of us can not afford the upper class neighborhoods, or live amongst intellectuals in some sort of utopia. We live in the real world, and it's dog eat dog. If I'm not mistaken in Matthew Christ said to sell your cloak to buy a sword. Why? To defend yourselves! Please, if Christ was a total pacifist why did he go into the temple and attack the moneychangers and those selling in the temple, a holy place. He doesn't want us to lay idle and let people slit our throats. Well to the pacifists, when they are there to slit your throat you'll be glad to see my shotgun or pistol saving your bacon.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:42 PM

The GOD described in the Bible and his Son Jesus Christ are no pacifists. The churches of man have reduced them to this. The GOD of the bible can be frightening and read of his Son's return in The Revelations. The human race wants to debate everything, I want to see them debate with GOD or better yet I AM THAT I AM.
Old 04-28-2006, 02:26 AM

As for those who think that only the police and military should have guns, what happens when it's your government that's the problem?