Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2005, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

I just want to say that after reading over my previous exchanges in this thread, I am not proud of some of the tone and attitude conveyed, and for that I sincerely apologize, Nexseuss.
Obviously, we have a vast chasm of disagreement in regard to the true nature of the ruling elites. In that we may just have to agree to disagree.
I can only reiterate that there are some of us on ths forum who have danced with the devil, and we have firsthand experience to validate our claims.
Once again, I don't blame you for regarding this scenario as outrageous, paranoid and downright frightening. Those were my initial reactions, and nothing would make me happier than if I could convince myself that it is all some sort of mistake or charade. Unfortunately, I have followed this trail from the local racketeers and grafters in my own community all the way up to the highest echelons of national and international society. It is an internecine, interrelated and undeniable conspiracy with a common and recurring element of Satanism.
Indeed, you are correct to say that there is no future but what we make of it. Yet this evil conspiracy is part and parcel of our past, present and future. As the Bible teaches, we must learn to be in this world but not of this world. It is not possible to completely ignore the evil, just to resist submitting to it.
Regardless, this is no way to welcome a newcomer to Club Conspiracy. For that I am abundantly regretful, and I don't want you to think that you have to leave or censure yourself for any reason.
We're all big boys and girls. I like to think we can take it as well as we dish it up. :-)

Old 09-16-2005, 01:01 AM

Quote:
We're all big boys and girls. I like to think we can take it as well as we dish it up.
I can take it all day. But I prefer open war to snide little shitty remarks from a nerd who's watched Farenheit 9-11. :-D
Old 09-16-2005, 05:29 AM

Bwahaha... :lol: :lol:
I remember everyone telling me, "Oh, you've got to see Fahrenheit 911. It's such a great film. it exposes everything!"
So when I'm down at the grocery store, I finally pop over to the video department and rent a copy. Afterwards, I'm at home watching it on the DVD player, shaking my head and thinking, "WTF?!! Is this all there is? He didn't even scratch the freakin' surface!Bush and the Saudi Arabians holding hands with each other? That's old news!"

The entire defense grid of the West's greatest Superpower shut down for four hours and permitted a rag-tag team of Islamic terrorists led by a six-feet five inch CIA asset with terminal kidney failure to hijack commercial aircraft at will and destroy some of the nation's biggest landmarks, and this is all Michel Moore can come up with? :-o
Yet for many, it seems to be enough...
Old 09-16-2005, 06:28 AM

I guess there is a disctinction to be made here, It is very possible to live a life far away from the realities of the global occultist elite. I mean, it will always be there, but depending on your good fortune, you can have a life outside of it, caring about your business. That's why it is hard for some people to accept that there is something going on.

I have learned too that God is gracious to let even people who are aware of the global occultist scum's plans to have some kind of a normal life. Especially after you have kids, you know it is important to have some stability in your personal life.

But this is no way means the globalists will stop their schemes and that eventually the consequences will get to you. It is just a survival techinique to keep your sanity.
Old 09-16-2005, 06:31 AM

Quote:
I guess there is a disctinction to be made here, It is very possible to live a life far away from the realities of the global occultist elite. I mean, it will always be there, but depending on your good fortune, you can have a life outside of it, caring about your business. That's why it is hard for some people to accept that there is something going on.

I have learned too that God is gracious to let even people who are aware of the global occultist scum's plans to have some kind of a normal life. Especially after you have kids, you know it is important to have some stability in your personal life.

But this is no way means the globalists will stop their schemes and that eventually the consequences will get to you. It is just a survival techinique to keep your sanity.
Could'nt agree more.

My problem with smarmy boy is when someone lubes up before the shafting. It's still a shafting. I prefer open warfare.
Old 09-16-2005, 06:58 AM

I thought he was a friend of yours. I really didn`t understand a word of what he said.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:48 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
I just want to say that after reading over my previous exchanges in this thread, I am not proud of some of the tone and attitude conveyed, and for that I sincerely apologize, Nexseuss.
Obviously, we have a vast chasm of disagreement in regard to the true nature of the ruling elites. In that we may just have to agree to disagree.
I can only reiterate that there are some of us on ths forum who have danced with the devil, and we have firsthand experience to validate our claims.
Once again, I don't blame you for regarding this scenario as outrageous, paranoid and downright frightening. Those were my initial reactions, and nothing would make me happier than if I could convince myself that it is all some sort of mistake or charade. Unfortunately, I have followed this trail from the local racketeers and grafters in my own community all the way up to the highest echelons of national and international society. It is an internecine, interrelated and undeniable conspiracy with a common and recurring element of Satanism.
Indeed, you are correct to say that there is no future but what we make of it. Yet this evil conspiracy is part and parcel of our past, present and future. As the Bible teaches, we must learn to be in this world but not of this world. It is not possible to completely ignore the evil, just to resist submitting to it.
Regardless, this is no way to welcome a newcomer to Club Conspiracy. For that I am abundantly regretful, and I don't want you to think that you have to leave or censure yourself for any reason.
We're all big boys and girls. I like to think we can take it as well as we dish it up. :-)
A sentiment I would like to extend to you as well Freeman. I too found myself stirring in a less than productive motion for a bit, and offer my apologies for doing so to you, and even True Believer.

We do have differing opinions, but that's what we're here for... the challenge of each other's viewpoints and how they relate to ours.

I'm not much for the Bible, nor have I been Christian since a decade of latin based Catholic tradition and education which I quietly left. Still though, whether I believe the Bible is correct, incorrect, or partially correct... I do see the intentions of the Bible's interpretations, and by Christians as a motive of decency and understanding our existances on earth, so I could never fault that or anyone who believes in it.

I too have danced with Devils, spied them up close, from afar, and oddly on occasion drank and made merry with them as compatriots and lovers.

To me (solely on an opinion level), I'm of the idea that we all are devils, and all Gods, simultaneously but never equally in measure at any one time. The duality of existance so to speak, much like the ying and yang.

This ability to even recognize our bi polar natures, to me, has been catagorized in many cultures and spiritual as the fall of mankind and the beginning as we know it.

The tree of knowledge, the serpents of tribal Africa, the fruit, etc..

I guess I celebrate the idea that without goodness we can not see the bad and vice versa, and that no entity is complete on this earth, whether for good or bad.

So theories which attempt to portray a unified evil or goodness marching into the battles of our limited history on this earth.. It just doesn't sit right with my gut instincts.

There are offspring to raise, fortunes to chase, relationships to make, and parents to disagree with. heh..

And no, I don't have any hard backed thesis nor personal scriptures to substantiate my gut instincts. lol
Old 09-17-2005, 05:05 AM

Quote:
And no, I don't have any hard backed thesis nor personal scriptures to substantiate my gut instincts. lol
Yes, thats quite obvious.
Old 09-17-2005, 05:13 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
Yes, thats quite obvious.
Is there any particular reason for which you've taken such a stance in dealing with my reponses, True Believer?

The Bible and Koran were never substantiated beyond initial percieved events, and recorded with instincts. I seem to recall quite a few schisms and edits in that time since for the Bible's various versions of inspired spirituality to at least question how substantiated the works really are.

If we clash, that's fine. Let's do so in discussion and both of us try to avoid snide remarks.

I'm willing to give it a go.

Nex
Old 09-17-2005, 06:16 AM

I will convene a vote of the U.N council to convene a time to consider your request for a cesation of hostilities.

This will then be passed on to a study group for further condideration to assess your suitability for polite discourse.

Cheif Flamer.
Head Kicker Department.
Club Conspiracy.
TB
555 5555 ext:2