Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2005, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

I just want to say that after reading over my previous exchanges in this thread, I am not proud of some of the tone and attitude conveyed, and for that I sincerely apologize, Nexseuss.
Obviously, we have a vast chasm of disagreement in regard to the true nature of the ruling elites. In that we may just have to agree to disagree.
I can only reiterate that there are some of us on ths forum who have danced with the devil, and we have firsthand experience to validate our claims.
Once again, I don't blame you for regarding this scenario as outrageous, paranoid and downright frightening. Those were my initial reactions, and nothing would make me happier than if I could convince myself that it is all some sort of mistake or charade. Unfortunately, I have followed this trail from the local racketeers and grafters in my own community all the way up to the highest echelons of national and international society. It is an internecine, interrelated and undeniable conspiracy with a common and recurring element of Satanism.
Indeed, you are correct to say that there is no future but what we make of it. Yet this evil conspiracy is part and parcel of our past, present and future. As the Bible teaches, we must learn to be in this world but not of this world. It is not possible to completely ignore the evil, just to resist submitting to it.
Regardless, this is no way to welcome a newcomer to Club Conspiracy. For that I am abundantly regretful, and I don't want you to think that you have to leave or censure yourself for any reason.
We're all big boys and girls. I like to think we can take it as well as we dish it up. :-)