Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2004, 08:09 PM

Default Re: Mind Control

Yes, government is the necessary evil to have order out of chaos.

I don't see Amerika repenting of its gross amount of sin anytime soon. Babylon revisited one might think? :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-07-2004, 08:03 AM

Isaiah 9:6-7 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
Old 12-17-2004, 02:52 AM

I just found this site and it would be interesting to compile some data and cross reference the names and effects of the different techniques:
http://www.rhfweb.com/mcproj.html
http://www.rhfweb.com/hweb/shared2/Newrad.html

The following is a list of all the hypothetical
mind control projects that I am aware of:

Radiation, Mind Control, & Surveillance Projects
1.Rumored Mind Control Projects
1.JANUS Project
2.THE MONTAUK PROJECT/The Phoenix
Project/Philedelphia/Rainbow
- a covert government's secret
electromagnetic/radio frequency mind control
project based at a documented subterranean
facility beneath the derelict Montauk Air Force
Station, at the extreme east
end of Long Island's south fork (entitled
Montauk Air Force Station
Mind/consciousness/reality control.
3.MK-ULTRA Project
4.SAGE radar sites -(All SAGE radar dish sites were constructed with at least four levels of underground directly underneath the supporting
tower structure itself.)
SAGE (Semi-Automated Ground Environment)
actually refers to the manner in which radar
and communications information was
automatically routed from all radar sites to a
central Control & Command center

5. Project Woodpecker by the Russians which utilzes scalar electromangetic pulsed gravatic(time-space) Tesla - radar waves.
6. Thor's Eye
7. http://www.globaltwa.com - Global Technology
World Alliance-Australia
Which connects global corporations and governmental military organizations.
9. Secret Societies & Shadow Governments
(Omega,Nazi'sImpenetrableFortress?,Illuminati?)
10. U.S. Projects
Sanguine/Seafares/ELF
Pave/PAWS
US Command, Control, Communication, Intelligence Agency
Technologies used:
1.Active Denial Technology - nonlethal microwave technology system.
2.Weak ELF (Tesla Pyramid Power)
Unclassified Navy DEW
Other DEW
Omega and GWEN radiation towers

11.Earth human forces on the moon.
12. ET's
The moon and hidden moons
Mt. Shiasta (Pledians?)
Austrailia
Various underground bases throughout the world.
Mars and Venus.

2.Radiation Experimentation Projects
HAARP (High Altitude Auroral Research Project)
3.Surveillance Projects
Echelon(UK,Newzealand,Austrailia,US ?,Russia ?,Japan ?)
"It is run by the U.S. National Security
Agency (NSA), and paid for almost entirely by American taxpayers, it is a multinational spying effort that involves the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and, to a lesser degree, Italy and Turkey Listening posts in West Virginia, Colorado and the state of Washington, but that its headquarters in Fort George Meade, Md. There are also Echelon satellites.
Information obtained from Subj: [prj] Echelon: The secret is out.
Date: 4/18/01 3:50:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Sender: owner-prj@mail.msen.com
Reply-to: msmith01@flash.net
To: msmith01@flash.net (Mark Smith)"
Echelon Worldwide spying network is revealed
Echelon Addendum & International Laws
European and Japanese concern over ECHELON

"Tempest - "can secretly read the displays on personal computers, cash registers and automatic teller machines, from as far as a half mile away infromation here an below in quotes obtaine from
Subj: [prj] Echelon: The secret is out.
Date: 4/18/01 3:50:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Sender: owner-prj@mail.msen.com
Reply-to: msmith01@flash.net
To: msmith01@flash.net (Mark Smith)"

"The underlying theory is that electronic circuits create ďcompromising emanations.Ē Not to be confused with interference,
these are subtle but measurable changes in surrounding systemsócomparable to the dip in line voltage that occurs when the light in your refrigerator goes on as you open the door."

"NSA is said to have perfected Tempest to the point at which it can reconstruct the images that appear on a video display or TV screen. We
have posted the declassified NSA report on Tempest at www.popularmechanics.com//popmech/sci/0104STMIBP.html.
Take care when you read it. You never know who might be looking over your shoulder, from a half mile away."

Tempest: The Laws of Canada, England and the United States
http://www.eff.org/pub/Privacy/Security/tempest_legal.draft

4.Countries that may have international mind control projects and directed
energy weapons:

U.S.
Russia
UK
Austrailia
NewZealand
Japan
Argentina

Here's some google search results and links:
1. and 2.Janus mind control project and Montauk Project seem to be the same:
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/montauk.htm
Janus Von Neumann was once more made senior scientific director as the Phoenix Project avenues of research were taken to extraordinary new heights. This, the so-called "Montauk Project" specifically, dealt for the most part with psychotronic and interdimensional areas of experimentation. Electromagnetic mind control experiments using high-powered radio frequency transmissions were conducted

3.Declassified MK-Ultra Project Documents:
http://www.michael-robinett.com/declass/c000.htm

4.SAGE seems to be tied in with Montauk

5. Project woodPecker from Russia
HAARP Project
Nikola Tesla Technology
HAARP, Weather War, And EMF Mind Control
"Co-author Jean Manning, in conversation with a ham operator, learned that as early as 1975-76 the Soviet Union was beaming radio-frequency signals toward North America. Ham operators were picking up the 10-hertz (pulses per second) frequencies which they called Woodpecker signals because of the tapping they heard from extremely low frequency (ELF) waves. It was speculated that his ELF frequency could resonate the neurons in the human brain over great distance, resulting in mood changes in a large part of the population.

These ELF waves could cause communication interference, power failures, and weather modification designed to have a devastating effect on food production."

6. Thor's Eye
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/haarp.htm
Old 12-17-2004, 11:28 AM

as an individual who was unsuccessfully handled by "the Boys", i still suffer post trauma episodes. they keep tabs on me as well. remember, you will attract persons, places and things according to you level of being. there is a war in heaven, a war for the souls of men. mind control efforts have come a long way in the last 40 years, but it's still just a dirty little game being played by some very sad, dare i say fucked up, people. pray for them. awake
Old 12-17-2004, 04:13 PM

About the mind control chip implant

the person who wrote this seems really paranoid

but I give him/her the benefit of the doubt

because we must all seem paranoid one way or

another to the sheeple and to each other.

for a picture of the gun itself go to the

homepage

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/sherry/chips.htm
Old 12-17-2004, 04:22 PM

a friend told me he read where they can already

put in RFID type technology in vaccines and

then using GSP satellite track you down

and depending on the vaccine can actually

stiffen if you will some residue of the vaccine

to give one a heart attack and make it appear as

such.

Anybody else know the details to this ?
Old 12-17-2004, 06:30 PM

The shit has to come out some time.

I met X and the Nova Scotia government gave X a "vaccine" that made her very ill... twice

Doctors concur that some one was trying to bump X off - lab tests prove. RCMP scared to investigate... they have family. They go after your kids here, that's what they do. It's sick!

Person who dared question authority, dropped dead at the fridge for no apparent reason. It's all very screwy as this is the sleepy little town where the big boys play. They sell islands and such things, everywhere. Nurses up here say something has got to be done about that Bridgewater hospital.

Others have spoken to X regarding this exact samething. X not the only one. Apparently, they are "poisoning" people in Bridgewater, who know too much about the coke, the money, the laundering, the mafia, or the government, or their friends.

yah, yah, yah, it's pretty ugly
patriot act 11
no whistleblowers...we can vaccinate = exterminate

Bill 109 hangs over spring legislature, CMA canadian mental health seriously questions. Govenrment doc picks you out, locks you up, drugs you out, before a judge incompetent. BYEEEE!!!!!

Things are pretty ludicrous here in Neo Nazi Scotia.

peace XXX
Old 12-17-2004, 07:54 PM

Hey Born to die, yer talkin' 'bout nano-technology dude. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-18-2004, 05:06 PM

The Following was taken from
The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler

Foundation Step 1.

Preparation of the Children by Spiritual Preparations & In Utero Traumatization--The Moon Children

The preparation for someone to be programmed also concerns the ability of a person to be demonized. Generational satanic families are sold out to Satan, and their children belong to Satan in a way that non-generational children do not. Because of the generational curses, because of the genetic bent toward the occult, because of the generational demonic forces, the Illuminati children are very good candidates for Monarch programming. Part of the programming includes the layering in of demonic forces, and the participation in blood rituals in order to draw in the most powerful of demons. An indepth review about this important but controversial subject is in chapter 10.

The Moonchild rituals are the rituals to demonize a fetus. However, the demons that are invoked are not the small ones but very powerful ones. In working with victims of this programming, it is clear that high level demons were placed within these people at very early ages, many of them it is believed were demonized before they were born by rituals like the Moonchild rituals. Blood sacrifices and human sacrifices are always required for this level of magic.

Aleister Crowley (1875-1947) was a Satanist who was a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemason. He also was a leader in a number of other Masonic rites as well as an OTO leader, a chief in Stella Matutina, and a MI-6 (Br. overseas intelligence) agent. His writings have been important within 20th century Satanism and with black magicians. He wrote Moonchild which was first published in 1917. The idea of the Moonchild is that via black magic a perfect soul can be captured. The belief in reincarnation, which is prevalent among the Illuminati and Satanic groups, lends itself to the belief that souls compete for a particular embryo. On page 107- 108 of Moonchild the idea is expressed, "To produce a man who should not be bound up in his heredity, and should have the environment which they desired for him." This perfect soul in a proper person is called Homunculus. The magical work upon which this is based is said to be derived from Bacon, Albertus Magnus and Paracelsus who were all reported in occult circles to have captured souls and placed them into brass statues. The Hittites, the people of Asia Minor and Syria have long sought the ability to create a superman and a superwoman.

The Illuminatiís inside occult history places the Hittites in their ancestry. Clear back in 1917, long before superman appeared in comics and movies, Aleister Crowley was writing about a Superman. The magical idea is to capture a soul from the 4th dimension. In the book Moonchild, the villa used to produce a Moonchild was called "The Butter-fly-Net". The Monarch Project then which is named after the Monarch butterfly is also an allusion to the Moonchild project where Butterflies are an allusion to souls (what Christians call demonic spirits).

The actual rituals carried out to create a Moonchild are described in detail in three of Crowley ís writings. A vague description of the rituals can be seen by reading the book Moonchild. The ritual took place at a villa nicknamed The Butterfly Net. The villa was really an occult temple laid out in sacred geometrics. It had figures of satyrs, fauns, and nymphs. It had statues of Artemis. Lots of silver objects and crescents and 9-pointed stars were at the villa, because these objects all relate to the Moon in magic.

The woman who was pregnant was surrounded by objects related to the moon. The moonís influence was repeatedly invoked. A small triangular silver altar to Artemis was used. There was a sacred spring where the woman was washed. The number 9 which is sacred to the moon was used along with its square 81. Prayers were made to Artemis, and there was the reenactment of the capture of Diana by Pan. The woman was coached to identify herself with what is known as Grandmother Moon (in the book she simply is called the Moon or Diana) by identifying her thoughts and actions with the deities one is wanting to invoke.

The creation of the Moonchildren within the Monarch Project involves high level magic by the circle of Illuminati black magicians involved with a particular individualís programming. It should be noted that Grande Master and Grande Dame alters will understand demonology, but the sections (levels) of alter above them, are not informed.

One of the biggest secrets kept from most of the slaveís alters is that their System was demonized while a fetus. First, this would give religious front alters the information they need to get them on the right track towards healing, and it could also adversely affect the programming lies of some of the front alters who donít realize how premeditated all the trauma and torture is. The front alters of victims themselves remember the cover story that the moon children were produced via torture in the cages as little children.

The Illuminati have also planned that every one of the ten commandments of God will be violated in their favor with the child. They prefer the child to be born out of wedlock so that it is a bastard. This breaks Godís commandment on adultery, and also gives them more leverage to destroy the childís self-esteem. This entire plan involves generational curses which are spoken and unspoken.

During Illuminati ceremonies, Ceremonial pacts which concern having the child out of wedlock to mock God are made. While the Illuminati destroy any godly spiritual foundation, they are creating a solid rock hard foundation of "love" (adoration or idolatry) within the new born upon which they will build the programming. The second commandment is "Do not take the Lordís name in vain". In the Black Mass, the names of God are invoked to get spirits with blasphemous names such as Yahweh Elohim. Most parts of the little child will never even hear the Lordís name--he will only hear the name of his master, who will someday be presented to him as "God". The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world. The child is being bonded to his future programmers.

Much later, great attention will be given to set up staged events to insure that the victim being programmed hates God.

In Utero Traumatization

The formal Monarch Mind-Control project was developed from observations of high level Satanic families. These families had no qualms about the concept of traumatizing the fetus. Italian generational witchcraft is called the Ways of the Strega. These generational occult bloodlines, esp. in Tuscany and Naples , are very much into generational ancestor spirits. These were the ones that Aleister Crowley went to learn how to create Moon Children.

Remember, that Italian and German generational Illuminati families were studied by the Italian fascists and the German Nazis to develop a scientific understanding of mind control. The Illuminati families in Germany were secretly and scientifically studied in the 1920s to determine what exactly was happening and how to systematically improve the Illuminatiís control over the people they were already programming.

Discipline and training has been lavished for centuries upon the children of these elite bloodlines. The contribution of the 20th century was the systematic collection and scientific study of all the various methodologies into one cohesive programming package. This research was begun on a large scale in 1940s, and has been systematically added to since then. Families who wanted dissociative children learned that dissociative babies could be born if the child in the womb is tortured. Thin needles are inserted through the mother into the fetus to prick the preborn child. Mothers, who are pregnant with children to be programmed, are also severely traumatized during their pregnancy with a whole assortment of traumas, which simultaneously traumatizes the babies which they carry. For instance, the father may purposely abandon the pregnant mother in the middle of a forest, or blast the mother with loud frightening music, and then follow this up with love.

Okay, I didn't realized just how long this was and was going to cut and paste steps 2,3 and 4 but I will just provide the link so everyone can read for themselves.

http://www.whale.to/b/sp/for1.html#Foundation%20Step%202.
Old 12-18-2004, 07:15 PM

Consider this...once the fabric of time is violated, it has always been violated. Once time travel happens, it has always happened. Trans-dimensional shifting and mind control, as you call it, is a cumulative, non-linear progression.We are all connected by a filament web that goes from heart to heart. When the heart(higher emotional center) awakens, we begin to be aware of subtle energetic realities. If one is captured in the initial phase of awakening,one can be isolated and enslaved,ie cult indoctrination and the God given capacity to choose is abducted. Remember, freedom is not control of your circumstances, rather it is a broad range of choice.The Illuminati is not perfect by any means and depends for it's power upon the energy manipulation of fearful people. The Families are not lineages of genetic integrity, they are far more extended than you might imagine. It would be indiscretion, and dangerous on my part to go too deeply into this in any other context than face to face communication in a secure environment. The Boys make mistakes from time to time. I am one of them; a slave project gone feral. There are a few of us around...Cathy O'Brian is a rescue, different breed of cat...God bless her and protect her, she is in our prayers. Please understand and remember always and everywhere, you attract persons,places and things according to your level of being. You are far more intellegent than you realize, in general and more powerful.The great battle is in the offing, very soon now. Educate yourself not from any external source, everything is suspect, the enemy is incredibly subtle.Still the flow of associative thought, clear a space of quiet within and listen. The information you need to survive and triumph is being transmitted 24&7. May God keep you from harm. Remember Him in every moment as you remember who you are, where you came from and where you are going...love,awake