Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2005, 07:17 PM

Default Re: The Medical Mafia Dont Like It..."Intravenous Vitamin C Kills Cancer Cells".

Yeah, I still cannot believe the number of media outlets and celebrities still begging people to give to the Red Cross.
These folks are either hopelessly ignorant, or else they are living out the truth of the old Upton Sinclair quote:

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it."

Old 09-15-2005, 07:20 PM

Default Re: The Medical Mafia Dont Like It..."Intravenous Vitamin C Kills Cancer Cells".

I think it's both of what you just said. By themselves, they can be knocked down, but together they can wreck as much havoc as they desire.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-15-2005, 09:49 PM

Freeman if you search here for C_o_d_e_x you might get this link:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=768&forum=24&post_id=8755&P HPSESSID=3d1c496c3b6e039b2307832070bc6321#forumpos t8755

On Vit.C, I remember hearing that dogs and most mammals produce their own C but we don't, and that likely is a genetic defect on our part. Makes sense to me. Because we were omniverous, such a mutation could survive anyway.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:37 AM

Thanks, this. :-)
You really ought to reenter that post as a separate thread. It is something that people need to know, that over the counter vitamins and herbal supplements may be in danger of falling under pharmaceutical industry control.
Thereby rendering the population with no viable alternative to Rockefellerian allopathic medicine.
Old 09-16-2005, 05:09 AM

this,
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think dogs and most other mammals can store vitamin C, not make it. Guinea pigs are like humans in that that can't store vitamin C, which is why they are commonly used in medical experiments.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:30 AM

Nah,
dogs can make it.

Didn't stop my old Elkhound getting Cancer 'though