Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 09-17-2005, 09:03 PM
Saturnino Saturnino is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 624
Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?


Nex,

It is always the same new age stuff..if it works for you, fine. Meaning there is no absolute truth.

If truth is particular, why do you join a forum like this, just to start ? Just live up with your own personal truth. You can't point people to anything of more value than what they already have. Nobody can teach you anything better than what you have now. If you don't want to have people sticking their necks on your belief system, then what the heck are doing in this forum discussing religion ?

Of course truth is absolute and one of us is wrong.

And you make a big confusion between Christianity, understood as the teachings of Jesus, and organized Church. Any bastard can say he is a Christian and start killing people. But he is not. I agree with you that the Church has done horrible things. But Church is not God. Forget the Church and meditate on what Jesus said instead. Then make up your mind, reject Him if you want, but don't reject Him because of false Christians or because you don't like me or people like me. Fuck me and read the book of John !

You call my reasoning hocus pocus...I think it has a very good logic behind it. Stop and think about it.

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 09-17-2005, 09:37 PM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

This is the perfect example of what Bush and the so called "Christian Right" is doing...energising the Left.

Secular Humanism is fine as a bit of icing, but as it is being pushed as the cake itself, it is highly dangerous.

You can "rationalise" yourself into ANYTHING. I see it every day.

NEX old son...the Jesus Freaks are getting to you. Thats a seperate issue to the undermining of the Christian values that have underpinned your comfortable life here in Oz.

If the Humanists get their way there will be NO juries of your peers and instead an "Inquisitorial" type system of law and government as exists in France.

It's not tomorrow, it's 20+ years from now.

The "practical" consequences of this move need to be articulated. It is not just about "faith". It is about the survival of the species and whether Gods creation will continue.
__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 09-17-2005, 09:45 PM
Nexuseuss Nexuseuss is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 90
Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Nex,

It is always the same new age stuff..if it works for you, fine. Meaning there is no absolute truth.
Who's "New Age"? I'm old age. I told the Catholic Church and every other recruiting christ wit since where to put it.

I've fed hash cookies to Mormon door knockers that wouldn't get lost, over 70 1lb boxes of artery hardening chocolates to the pedantic nuns of my school days, and will sign any petition that attempts to get the god botherers out of the public houses and back into their own churches and homes where they belong.

Quote:
If truth is particular, why do you join a forum like this, just to start ? Just live up with your own personal truth. You can't point people to anything of more value than what they already have. Nobody can teach you anything better than what you have now. If you don't want to have people sticking their necks on your belief system, then what the heck are doing in this forum discussing religion ?
The problem is yours, spastic. What started out with a simple morals/ethics discussion was shat in the moment you saw an opening to sell your screwy spirit wares. More in particular, shove them down my throat thinking, I'd just passively let you.

News flash. It's not happening basket case. So you can take whatever psychological coping mechanisms, religious pendants, and Jesus molests my brain embroidered undergarments you have and shove right back off from where you bubbled to the surface of the earth.

The great thing about shared ethics and morals cross culturally or internationally is that they don't rely on a religion. Just common sense. And if you cared to pull your head out of your arse, you'd notice the wars of history when a religion attempt to lay claim to those shared ethics and morals as their own, and "the way-light".


Quote:
Of course truth is absolute and one of us is wrong.

And you make a big confusion between Christianity, understood as the teachings of Jesus, and organized Church. Any bastard can say he is a Christian and start killing people. But he is not. I agree with you that the Church has done horrible things. But Church is not God. Forget the Church and meditate on what Jesus said instead. Then make up your mind, reject Him if you want, but don't reject Him because of false Christians or because you don't like me or people like me. Fuck me and read the book of John !
How Christian of you, "False Christians".. Shun them and maybe the stink will go away? lol

Instead of attacking non christians, why don't you recoup some of your "false christians" or is old blood bad blood.

Don't bother answering that. The "recruitment drives" always go for new blood to dilute the tainted flowing out. Stop loss at it's finest. Party Plan if you like.

I wouldn't wipe my ase with a religious scripture. If there is such thing as a single "lucifer", then I can tell you who wrote a work which mankind enforces upon each other regardless of beliefs or culture, and has killed hundreds of millions of people.

Quote:
You call my reasoning hocus pocus...I think it has a very good logic behind it. Stop and think about it.
Your logic is quite simple. You're insecure with your newly embraced hocus pocus bullshit and feel the age old call of the spiritual dumbfounded to sashay about the world talking bollocks, and handing out brochures like I go through condoms and gatoraid.

So to wrap it up, next time you see the words "good" "evil" "right" or "wrong", "black" or "white", put it back in your pants and make like the Amish, the Quakers, and The Brethren, and any other non opportunist spirituality that keep to themselves and don't talk out of their arse.

Religion doesn't have all the share options, in fact, religions are only strong on Bullshit Markets.

Have a nice day,

Nex
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 09-17-2005, 09:48 PM
Nexuseuss Nexuseuss is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 90
Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
This is the perfect example of what Bush and the so called "Christian Right" is doing...energising the Left.

Secular Humanism is fine as a bit of icing, but as it is being pushed as the cake itself, it is highly dangerous.

You can "rationalise" yourself into ANYTHING. I see it every day.

NEX old son...the Jesus Freaks are getting to you. Thats a seperate issue to the undermining of the Christian values that have underpinned your comfortable life here in Oz.

If the Humanists get their way there will be NO juries of your peers and instead an "Inquisitorial" type system of law and government as exists in France.

It's not tomorrow, it's 20+ years from now.

The "practical" consequences of this move need to be articulated. It is not just about "faith". It is about the survival of the species and whether Gods creation will continue.
What is this place? A cover story for Rattlesnake Biters R Us?

heh... "Christian Values".... oh yeah, I see them everyday, and read about them going back for the last 200 years of Australia.

Placebo anyone? :roll:
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 09-17-2005, 10:25 PM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

I am talking about the underpinnings of the judicial and political system.

That one is entitled to justice under God as an individual.

"Let he who is greatest among you serve"...underpins our entire Westminster political system.

Our very social fabric is Christian. Our shared values stem from N.T teachings whether you believe in them or not.

It aint perfect because the people in it are not perfect.

Would you prefer to overthrow "throne" and "alter" and place a competing value system in place? Perhaps "Secular Humanism" with a government based around the power of the U.N? Secular Humanism in more honest times was known as "Dialectical MAterialism". It is the logical extension of an ideology that is responsable for more misery and mayhem than any idea that has ever stemmed from the mind of a man.

Whatever the failings of the Churches and the people in them...God loves you and wants a society that values his highest creation. All else can flow from that.

I am not a lump of meat to be done with as a member of the Elite wishes. That is the point of ultimate values.

Strip them away if you dare...however, i have to live here also and i'd prefer you did'nt.
__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 09-17-2005, 11:37 PM
freeman freeman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 914
Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

Quote:
I have never smoked "crack" in my life. Though I don't consider crack cocaine to be either good or bad, just existing. Now if I were to smoke crack cocaine by growing it, harvesting it, processing it, and ingesting it privately to myself, then where is the evil in this but in someone else's perceptions?
"Do as thou wilt," -- Aleister Crowley

The old Satanic illusion that one can commit "victimless crimes" that aren't really sins. Amorality, the next step beyond immorality -- and the final step into hell.
These types of analogies are laughable just from a theoretical standpoint. If you are a terminal crackhead, the odds of you being able to indepenently grow, harvest and process your narcotic of choice in total peace and privacy rather than wreaking continuous violence, mayhem and self-destruction to support an uncontrollable, unaffordable addiction are about the same as me becoming a Worshipful Master.
If nothing else, the evil is in the deplorable waste generated by lying around whacked out of one's mind on dope instead of contributing productively to humanity. When Updike wrote that "Actuality is a running impoverishment of potential", he could have been writing the epitaph of any substance abuser, or anyone in general who wastes their God-given gifts and abilities on the hedonistic, narcissistic pursuit of earthly pleasures and distractions under the amoral delusion that "as long as it isn't directly affecting anyone else, it isn't really evil."
__________________
\"...if the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us. George H. W. Bush, Sr., 1992.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 09-18-2005, 02:54 AM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

Well, i have had loads of drugs and i enjoyed every minute!

What a high!

What a [size=xx-small]low![/size]

I was lucky, i came to drugs later in life at 27. Had amphetamine been widely available during my teenage years it would have destroyed me.

I'm also lucky to have a strong physical and psychological constitution.

I also have the benefit of having worked in E.D's and mental health as an R.N. Drugs should be regulated. Sorry. Some of this stuff is just too strong to allow people easy access too. It destroys lives, families and is LOVED by occult practitioners and filthy sexual predators.

I'd like to see the Coke and Amphetamine labs especially wiped out.

Spoken selfishly by someone who's had their fun.

We must ask why reality is so bad that we want out.

I agree in principal NEX but it does'nt pan out in practice.
__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 09-18-2005, 05:51 AM
Nexuseuss Nexuseuss is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 90
Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I am talking about the underpinnings of the judicial and political system.

That one is entitled to justice under God as an individual.

"Let he who is greatest among you serve"...underpins our entire Westminster political system.

Our very social fabric is Christian. Our shared values stem from N.T teachings whether you believe in them or not.

It aint perfect because the people in it are not perfect.

Would you prefer to overthrow "throne" and "alter" and place a competing value system in place? Perhaps "Secular Humanism" with a government based around the power of the U.N? Secular Humanism in more honest times was known as "Dialectical MAterialism". It is the logical extension of an ideology that is responsable for more misery and mayhem than any idea that has ever stemmed from the mind of a man.

Whatever the failings of the Churches and the people in them...God loves you and wants a society that values his highest creation. All else can flow from that.

I am not a lump of meat to be done with as a member of the Elite wishes. That is the point of ultimate values.

Strip them away if you dare...however, i have to live here also and i'd prefer you did'nt.
So, if I am to understand your beliefs correctly. Whether "christian" or not, since the western world adopted values loosely based on the Ten Commandments (although not exclusive to christianity, the religious, or generally non religious-spiritual), you would prefer Christian values be upheld, and to those that disagree with Christianity, ignored for the umbrella nature of the Ten Commandments afforded?

hmmm, ends justifies the means in a state supposedly civilized to the point of maintaining clear distinction between seperation of church and state.

Sounds like a defacto marriage to me.

Not thanks. Although I have no beef with people following the basic ideals of co existance in a society, and while many of those align themselves with religious basics, they're not exclusive, and religion has no legal or legitimate right to sneak in under the radar in some perseverance or recruitment drive tactic.

Nice theories, but in the end, they pertain to you and only you. Learn to pay other viewpoints more than lip service, and stealth infiltration movement into the framework of society, and a lot of the disgust might abate.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 09-18-2005, 06:10 AM
Nexuseuss Nexuseuss is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 90
Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
I have never smoked "crack" in my life. Though I don't consider crack cocaine to be either good or bad, just existing. Now if I were to smoke crack cocaine by growing it, harvesting it, processing it, and ingesting it privately to myself, then where is the evil in this but in someone else's perceptions?
"Do as thou wilt," -- Aleister Crowley

The old Satanic illusion that one can commit "victimless crimes" that aren't really sins. Amorality, the next step beyond immorality -- and the final step into hell.
That's if you can believe in the concept of hell as the scaremongers would love us to tremble over and anty up more donations, in basket and in votes.

Is a christian special interest lobby in washington or canberra using their clout to unequally affect legislation or voting outcomes, moral? There is no face of victimhood to them, and they move without guilt, and wrongly so.

Quote:
These types of analogies are laughable just from a theoretical standpoint. If you are a terminal crackhead, the odds of you being able to indepenently grow, harvest and process your narcotic of choice in total peace and privacy rather than wreaking continuous violence, mayhem and self-destruction to support an uncontrollable, unaffordable addiction are about the same as me becoming a Worshipful Master.

That is not for you to pass judgement on, quite frankly. More end justifies the means malarky I see here.
Quote:
If nothing else, the evil is in the deplorable waste generated by lying around whacked out of one's mind on dope instead of contributing productively to humanity.
Oh, why didn't you say, "productively to humanity" right from the start? I see the deplorable waste you speak of quite clearly now, and have to laugh.

Quote:
When Updike wrote that "Actuality is a running impoverishment of potential", he could have been writing the epitaph of any substance abuser, or anyone in general who wastes their God-given gifts and abilities on the hedonistic, narcissistic pursuit of earthly pleasures and distractions under the amoral delusion that "as long as it isn't directly affecting anyone else, it isn't really evil."
heh, nice one. Paint the field between the only two polar choices you'll recognize and bear witness to others, then caulk the gaps with what basically amounts to a "you're either with us or against us, agree with us or don't, either correct like us, or delusional simpletons" mantra.

My gifts abilities are, therefore they exist.

Newsflash: I don't play on your narrow minded little god game field. If it helps you to process what you see, how you react, and how you view yourself and others in this life, that's fine by me to quietly stand back, and respectfully chuckle to myself.

If you rephrase your last sentence to "as long as it isn't directly affecting anyone else, it isn't anyone's business but my own" and we'll agree on something, I suspect.

Been a pleasure,

Nex
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 09-18-2005, 06:24 AM
Nexuseuss Nexuseuss is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 90
Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Well, i have had loads of drugs and i enjoyed every minute!

What a high!

What a [size=xx-small]low![/size]

I was lucky, i came to drugs later in life at 27. Had amphetamine been widely available during my teenage years it would have destroyed me.

I'm also lucky to have a strong physical and psychological constitution.
Is that a stand and deliver bearing witness, christian self help platform you're precariously standing on?

Quote:
I also have the benefit of having worked in E.D's and mental health as an R.N. Drugs should be regulated. Sorry. Some of this stuff is just too strong to allow people easy access too. It destroys lives, families and is LOVED by occult practitioners and filthy sexual predators.
occult practitioners and filthy sexual predators?

Thanks for verifying your fragile state of mind and grasp of reality while not on drugs.

Quote:
I'd like to see the Coke and Amphetamine labs especially wiped out
Sure. Maybe a crusade? How about an Inquisition, McCarthy, or Scopes Monkey Trial?

Quote:
Spoken selfishly by someone who's had their fun.

We must ask why reality is so bad that we want out.

I agree in principal NEX but it doesn't pan out in practice.
ahem. of course. The ends justifies the means, naturally. Principal is no substitute for practice.

Thank you for firing your own first shot at the destruction of civilization and religion as you know it.

That dirty vile idea. Who cares if it's a high one at that, when practice shows us that principles mean nothing, and should be treated accordingly.

Thank you again. I shall be quickly fetching a 16 year old wife against her will, enforcing a family against their will, and finding our daily crusts as my endentured family are forced by me to work in our lucrative small family meth lab.

We all are fed, watered, clothed, and sheltered now. Poverty is gone, longevity of life assured, and I get a nice piece of arse to boot.

I can't thank you enough for your enlightened views.

Thank you for understanding practical over principle.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AMERICA North America 4 02-09-2007 07:09 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.