Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2005, 11:02 AM

Default Re: Warrior Of God?

I would add that wisdom and power need not dress up in religion or indignation to be effective. When you became born again, you became the enemy of a host of people, not because you desired to be an enemy, but because the other people serve Lucifer, and by definition are your enemy. Let us not return evil for evil. God's divine love and Spirit are the most powerful things in the universe! Let's learn how to use these and all other weapons we have for His glory. God's glory is creation of new life, protection of the human soul, and the destruction of evil. His ultimate victory will be over evil itself, not over human lives.
And PLEASE be advised that inhuman spirits are working in league with many of these dark factions. Anyone who has been attacked or has dealt with preternatural phenomena know how DANGEROUS it can be. Jesus said that He sends us out as sheep among the wolves. We are not self-sufficient in this regard.

Old 09-21-2005, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Anyone who has been attacked or has dealt with preternatural phenomena know how DANGEROUS it can be.
I know about that all too well.

------------------------------------

Seems that there will always be this kind of conflict until one of us has no choice but to abide to destiny (whatever it may be).

So i suppose we'll leave it at that.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:07 AM

OK. Example: when I began research into secret societies and possible ties to generational child abuse, etc., I clearly hear the name "Marduk" one day just going about my business at home. Research indicates the Marduk was the patron of many Roman soldiers and fraternal organizations. I have not turned up this name in relation to modern organizations, however. Any clues from you?
Old 09-24-2005, 09:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to Veritas

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
OK. Example: when I began research into secret societies and possible ties to generational child abuse, etc., I clearly hear the name "Marduk" one day just going about my business at home. Research indicates the Marduk was the patron of many Roman soldiers and fraternal organizations. I have not turned up this name in relation to modern organizations, however. Any clues from you?

Marduk is a Sumerian god. I've never heard of this in reference to the Romans before but anything is possible.

Marduk is also prominently featured in the Necronomicon, a book created by Discordians back in the sixty as part of Operation Mind F**K.

The entity I think is more pertinent to your issue of child abuse is named Moloch. There is a good WIKI page on this one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:25 AM

Thanks. My final guess is that Marduk is venerated in a secret fraternity, possibly non-civilian. Yes, Moloch is mentioned in Isaiah as the "child sacrifice" god. Per T. Gunderson, the demons named Asmoday (or Asmodeus) and Belial are also venerated during ritual abuse. I would think Baal is also involved, but Ted's evidence was less than pristine.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Thanks. My final guess is that Marduk is venerated in a secret fraternity, possibly non-civilian.
So possibly this links Marduk to The Illuminati and its connection with Satan, Blaphomet, Baal or whatever.

Hearing the word 'Marduk' from thin air is certainly significant.
Old 09-27-2005, 06:36 PM

I agree with LaDominio that we need to fight the NWO. Why should we just let them do this stuff to us. Why? Why do u think that just because u belive eventually Christ will come to save us that we should have to live in this hell the NWO is bringing upon us. We should be able to live good lives withouth the evil persecution of our government. We have to fight if we want to live the way we want to. No amount of preying is going to get rid of the NWO, and i dont know about u but i'm not satisfied with living under there system they are about to make even worse. Once they finnally take full controll and our lives become complete hell what hope will we have. Do you want to live in that complete dictartorship hell till christ maybe comes down to save us while were strugling just to live. Or would u rather take them head on and let the people finnally govern themselves non opressively. I dont know about u but id rather die then give up my freedom. "Give me liberty or give me death". Besides letting everyone live free we also will be able to instill good vaules into people again. We live in a very horrible cultrue that parades many bad things. The people are completly dumbed down and degraded from this culture and the media. If we take controll we can show them the way back to being good upstanding people instead of this stupid materialistic mob they are today. Its up to u you can either A. Live your life like u are now in this bad society waiting for them to deliver the fatal blow to compellty take controll then live like that hoping christ comes to save u or B. You can enlighten people about the nwo and fight them when the time comes to live under a better society. The reason why its much better to fight is because its for a very good cause and even if you die, your going to heaven because your a good christian. There are certain times trhoughtout history where righteous people had to fight against satantic tryany for there right to live there lives well...we are approaching that time. I will be fighting for my freedom...will you? They can kill the revoltionary but they cant kill the revolution!
Old 09-27-2005, 09:15 PM

There are many ways that we as Christians can fight back on a daily basis. This forum is one of them.
I also believe that there will eventually come a time when we will fight face to face with the Illuminati. Christ and the prophets have said as much.
That being said, a lot of what you expressed in that post, cav, has an uncanny resemblance to the justifications utilized in the The Protocols, i. e., that the people are degenerate and stupid and must be saved from themselves. This is how the Elders of Zion actually rationalize their one world government scheme, if you read closely. The inherent danger is that one can get to a point where the end justifies the means, and then you become the thing that you hate.
There are no easy answers, but there are a lot of quick and dangerous mistakes than can be all too easily made. This battle must be won on a spiritual level, and that requires qualities like love, patience, and understanding.
What they can't kill is the eternal soul; that has to be given away, which is what this whole conflict is about.
Old 09-28-2005, 06:57 AM

I agree with Freeman. One thing doesn't exclude the other. We have the responsibility to fight for what is right even if we believe that the antiChrist will eventually prevail for a short time.
I think Alex Jones says this all the time...
Old 09-28-2005, 07:58 AM

I'm on the same page. As the motto goes: "Whom shall We send, who will stand in the gap for Us . . .?" Isaiah was just one man, but he heard and responded to his divine calling. I've heard two things to discourage me, but they didn't work; the two things are: 1) "Don't mess with the entertainment industry, they're too powerful." Well, if they're soooooo powerful then they wouldn't bother with veiled threats against the public. That's an amateurish way to discourage someone and it is too transparent!! 2) "These people (i.e. Illuminati, black sheep, et al) are powerful and deadly: what you are doing is tantamount to jumping into shark-infested waters." Well, I'm not jumping into anything: I'm one of the guys with the harpoon gun."
Do you see? Psalm 64 says that their words will be turned AGAINST them.