Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2005, 07:14 PM

Default Re: First hand knowledge

The easiest way to know those bastards if you dont come from a family of billionaries or nobles is to become a Satanist and climb to the top, like Bill Schonnebelen did.
But seriously, why would you want to get in touch with this scum ?

Old 09-19-2005, 01:50 AM

Saturnino, is that guy really credible?

I have a two-part speach by him, I haven't seen the whole thing but he seems really highly strung, to say the least.;-) I have a slight aversion for people whose every second word is "halleluia" and "amen". I'm not saying he's not right about certain things, I'm just saying I find him a little difficult to digest - like I have a funny taste in my mouth after, know what I mean?

Do you have any credible 100%-type cross-referenced information from unconnected and independent sources that corroborates what he says?

Personally, I find someone like Ted Gunderson more credible and genuine, just because of his more sober, down-to-earth attitude.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:08 AM

I understand his halleluyahs...when you were really in the hands of demons like he was, I mean, the freakers telling you what do all the time, talking to you, giving you horrible pain if don't comply...then when you are free, you really get all emotional. I wouldn't discard him because of that.

His account is very similar to many other people who were involved in the new age circles in high positions. His info is also correct as far as I know. He knows a LOT about Mormonism and Wicca, his books are excellent. But I don't think he knows a lot about the Illuminati, it seems he only had started to get in touch with them when he got saved. Fritz Sprigmeyer is a much better source. I also don't agree much with him about aliens, whom he believe are Nephlim.

About Ted Gunderson...much of what he says seems to be true, but then, after the Franklin scandal everybody knows about Satanism and paedophilia in the US. And Ted was never really an insider, like Bill. I've read somewhere that Ted is a disinfo agent and a crook.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:22 AM

Yeah, but you would read that about Ted, wouldn't you? I've read stuff like that about Fritz Springmeier too, despite him being my introduction to the 13 Illuminati families. Springmeier is in fact in prison right now, isn't he? Supposedly framed for stuff like fraud, robberies etc. Can't remember details.

Have you not read about similar accusations made against Bill Schnoebelen? If not, wouldn't that be a cause for suspicion; somebody talking about inside knowledge of Illuminati agenda, who is NOT vilified in the media?

How come these Illuminati insiders all turn up in America, never in Europe? Are they keeping the European Illuminati hounds on a shorter leash?

Or is it because they know that Americans are more brainwashed, mind controlled and traumatized and therefore more gullible and would be more likely to believe whatever is put in front of them than Europeans?
Old 09-19-2005, 08:30 AM

Yeah, it is possible that they are false accusations. And, of course, the accusations on Sprigmeyer are ridiculous.
About the Illuminati being more exposed in the US than in Europe, I think the reason is that Christianity is dead in Europe and therefore they really don't believe in anything spiritual. In the US at least some people have their eyes opened by God to look after those things.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:48 AM

I think generally that the people fighting the NWO are just as few in the US as in Europe.

But just because you yell "halleluia" and "amen" every second word - and I'm talking generally now, not only of Schnoebelen - doesn't automatically mean you're a "good Christian" and that you're fighting the "Good Cause".

Remember, that the New Age False Prophets of Every Variety seem to all have a strong beachhead in America, so let's not assume religious Americans are more clued up by default, please - in fact, Americans we've agreed in the past, are one of the most lied to people on Earth, as we speak, and that CERTAINLY includes religious believers of every denomination.

Anyway, I don't want to be knocking Schnoebelen just yet, I have to watch the whole presentation first. I'm not saying he's not right either. I'm just sceptical as f**k, that's all! :lol:

So far though, he hasn't said anything I haven't found out from calmer, more composed sources...
Old 09-19-2005, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Springmeier is in fact in prison right now, isn't he? Supposedly framed for stuff like fraud, robberies etc.
Rebuttal by Mrs. Springmeier

Was he ever. Even people who tried to discredit Springmeier couldn't help but admit how "unusually" his trial on armed robbery charges was conducted, vitually in secret with almost no media coverage. The state's case based totally on hearsay evidence of a convicted criminal, with a folder and some other paraphernalia introduced (illegally) to assail Fritz's character. (Honestly, can anyone believe that a man brilliant enough to write books detailing the bloodlines of the Illuminati and MK Ultra mind control techniques would be retarded enough to acquire kevlar body armor with "Army of God" isignias sewn on prominently?) The Army of God folder full of handwritten documents allegedly marking certain "targets" for attack was even introudced at Fritz's sentencing hearing...totally inappropriate, since it had no direct bearing on the case. The idea was to influence the judge to sentence Fritz more strictly for crimes he might commit in the future...
I admit I have questions about Springmeier myself, especially his true identity. My personal suspcions are that the evangelist minstry was a cover, and he was most likely some sort of ex-intelligence operative himself gone rogue.

Quote:
How come these Illuminati insiders all turn up in America, never in Europe? Are they keeping the European Illuminati hounds on a shorter leash?
As I have already outlined, America is being primed for revolt first. The NWO will must make themselves appear to be the good guys, just like this quote from Protocols:

Quote:
Protocols 10.4: 4. WHEN WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OUR COUP D'ETAT WE SHALL SAY THEN TO THE VARIOUS PEOPLES: "EVERYTHING HAS GONE TERRIBLY BADLY, ALL HAVE BEEN WORN OUT WITH SUFFERING. WE ARE DESTROYING THE CAUSES OF YOUR TORMENT - NATIONALITIES, FRONTIERS, DIFFERENCES OF COINAGES. YOU ARE AT LIBERTY, OF COURSE, TO PRONOUNCE SENTENCE UPON US, BUT CAN IT POSSIBLY BE A JUST ONE IF IT IS CONFIRMED BY YOU BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY TRIAL OF WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU." ... THEN WILL THE MOB EXALT US AND BEAR US UP IN THEIR HANDS IN A UNANIMOUS TRIUMPH OF HOPES AND EXPECTATIONS.
They will expose and sacrifice some of their own to make the American people think that they are overthrowing the New World Order, when they will in effect be playing into its devious hands one last time.
America is first to be brought down, but Europe will soon follow and become the headquarters of the restored Khazer kingdom.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:07 AM

Draken,

I agree with you that many American Christians are false christians. I absolutely despise people like Pat Robertson, Chuck Colson, Bush, etc. But they are no real Christians, they just pretend to be.

But don't throw the baby with the bathwater. Many people who say the same halleluyas are decent, sincere people who really believe in what they preach.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:20 AM

Yeah, I know SAT, but my point is they might be decent and sincere people really believing in a LIE.

Thanks freeman for that quick recap of the framing of Springmeier. I always knew he was set up. See, since I started trusting my intuition, it has become stronger everyday. Case in point: Springmeier. He was the first one I read who had detailed information about the modus operandi of the Illuminati. I could've easily dismissed him on the basis of the criminal charges. But his info made too much sense; I decided that he's probably right and that if he did actually commit any crime, it was because of a set up - like Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge.
Old 09-19-2005, 02:48 PM

Yes, I agree with you about Springmeier. He was framed. He is a gentle guy, you can tell even in the way he talks. His Christian writtings are also good. Thinking that he robbed a bank is absolut craziness.