Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2005, 02:59 PM

Default Re: Chemical Contrails over California?

You consider asking a question a small contribution!

I don't.

You're annoyed because I edited my question?

You're dredging up all these old threads and directing your anger at me.

Any particular reason or did you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Old 06-13-2006, 08:20 PM

MA = BA
all day every day
Old 04-19-2010, 07:21 AM

Hello I live in UK. For the past few years I have noticed these over my house. Always. From my back garden I see them , maybe they are above the housing area behind my house. I used to think of them as funny messages hahaha. Like sometimes I'm quite superstitious, so some days I'd see a big X in the sky and think 'good day' .. I see them nowhere else really, and I'm always looking. As I'm typing this I can actually hear a plane going over. They're always going over but I live nowhere near an airport, except for one in the local City nearby. And the thing is, anything coming from that airport would generally be flying in one direction, so it seems odd that there's always another plane flying over in a corresponding direction to create an X. Sometimes there is a sort of big letter H in the sky. Or multiple X's . It just seems odd because it's like there's always planes circling over this area. I only today found out about these 'Chemtrail' things. I have no comment to be honest because I don't want to just spout information I know nothing about. But it's just very odd that these X's are actually a recognised thing, when I personally recognised them myself as something rather strange. Apparently there has been a big fuss in the UK about these, and many people said something about how these trails are not a scientificly proven thing, so were asking the local governments what the hell was going on.. The UK is very matter of fact about this stuff and the government apparently went to great lengths to prove there was no problem (which i thought was unusual because governments usually ignore this conspiracy stuff).. But maybe the UK government is out of the loop and as ignorant as the people :S who knows.!
Old 04-22-2010, 05:11 PM
Banned

A few things to consider when pondering contrails.....

1. How much fluid would the aircraft have to carry in order to spray a continuous stream on your average 800 mile flight.

2. How much space would this take up on the aircraft, and would it be feasible to conceal this?

3. What would the concentration of this chemical be at ground level after being sprayed? Is it feasible that it would provide a substantive dose of anything?

Given the fact that schoolkids have been making "contrails" in a bottle for years(), and that all aircraft will make short duration contrails at the wingtips under the right conditions, isnt it far more likely that there is nothing going on?
Old 04-22-2010, 05:55 PM

Could be weather modification or just fuel to fire up the conspiracy theorists.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:33 PM
Banned

I just think that its funny. I fly for an air taxi service, and our Citation x makes some decent width contrails and I can assure you that there are no tanks or dispenser mechanisms on board.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
I just think that its funny. I fly for an air taxi service, and our Citation x makes some decent width contrails and I can assure you that there are no tanks or dispenser mechanisms on board.
Good to hear that.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Banned

Out of curiosity, to all the chemists and amateur chemists out there, is there even a single chemical out that that has a noticeable effect on humans in the one part per quintillion range? Because if contrails were to have any intended effect, the chemical sprayed would have to meet this test.