Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-22-2005, 06:09 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.


Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
nevermind ops:
Oh, just say it, NOHOPE!!!
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!![/quote]
BlueAngel, I hope you don’t mind, but this kind of stuff is interesting enough that it deserves its own “thread”.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Quote:
BlueAngel Wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I'm here, JIMBO, alive, walking this planet, a survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch and for that I am THANKFUL!!!
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Mind Control is a SUBJECT of great concern to me because it involves more than just "programming" a slave for some future mission.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
When one thinks of mind control they usually equate it to a Manchurian Candidate. That does not even cover the spectrum of what is involved in their programs; particuarly Project Monarch, which is trauma-based.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I know that government conspiracies are real. I know that our government is corrupt. Both parties. So, if that was their goal for my future, I have no allegiance to either.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I have allegiance to my country. The America that should be!
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Maybe people do lie to themselves to mask the reality that they lived, but as far as mind control victims are concerned most times the reality that they lived is so horrific that blocking it was the only way they survived.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
THEY DO NOT REMEMBER and, therefore, are not lying to themselves or anyone else. They can have dozens of alters. Psychological warfare ensues.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Coupled with hypnosis, electricshock, drugs, sleep, water, food, sensory deprivation, etc., etc., etc., false memories implanted doesn't really allow all of the REAL memories and the entire picture to evolve once a victim/survivor is triggered into remembering their past abuse and incarceration in one of these programs.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Trauma too horrible for the mind to endure is FORGOTTEN. Compartmentalized. This, the only way for mind control victims to survive the abuse. The brain's self-defense.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I was replying to NOMAD about the "Whiz Kid" and just making some general remarks as to memories I have as a child that seemed to parallel his experience. I was interested in his story and the fact that he was institutionalized because he was a threat to THEM and not himself.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I'd ultimately LOVE to interview him.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
JIMBO, I'm 48 years old...soon to be 49. I only uncovered this past life of mine about four years ago.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
That, my friend, is the essence and depth of mind control. The victim is unaware for decades that they were sujected to such vicious manipulation, control and abuse.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
When the memories surface, the question remains for those who are alive and were not killed or snuffed out in porn films. WHY?
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I admire Henry's work. And, by the way, I say "Oh, Henry," like the candy bar.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I know that there are many more like him who have been working behind the scenes for decades to uncover this CULT.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I am open to feedback and any answers you may have are certainly welcome!!
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
InPeace,
BlueAngel
Wow,... that's pretty wild. I have read about
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
MKULTRA before, sometimes articles written by survivors like yourself, but I never thought I was going to meet anyone that had gone through like what you just described. A lot of bizarre stuff happening in our world. I’m speechless,…
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I am kind of tired now, but perhaps another time I’ll have the mental energy to continue…
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Here are some links you might find interesting.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
How to Block Microwave Mind-Programming Signals
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/blockingmwsignals8may03.shtml
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
The Montauk Project Exposed
"The MONTAUK PROJECT: Underground Videos cover many topics not revealed in the Montauk books. Some topics include: Montauk Project, Crashed Saucers, Paranormal, Brainwashing, Mind Control, Telepathy, Teleportation, Space Time, UFO's, Time Travel, ...and the involvement in the project with Nicola Tesla, Von Neumann, Albert Einstein, Wilhelm Reich, John Huchenson, David Hilbert,The Rainbow Project, Philadelphia Experiment Invisibility, Phoenix Project, ...and Alien Physics: Extra-Terrestrials Contact, Psychic & Metaphysics, Future Reincarnation, Phoenix Project, Hyper Space-Time Tunneling, Teleportation, Alternate Reality, Space Time Manipulation, Past Future Ruins, USS Eldridge, Weather Control, Z-Argon Gases, Altered States of Reality, Auras, Stealth Technology Grays, Pleiadians, Reptilians, Worm Holes, Psychic, Albert Einstein, Atlantis, Crashed Ship, Extraterrestrial Bases, ET's, Reptilian, Illuminati Alchemy, Hilga Marro, Alien Magnetic Field, Zero-Time Frame, Time Travel, Akashic Artifacts, Vortex, Face of Mars, Ancient Civilizations, Mars Ruins Intelligence, Anomalies, Alien Physics, Secret Societies, Co-Incidence, Nicola Tesla, Paranormal, Psychic Bio-Rhythms, Orion Aliens, Multi-Dimensional Universe, Torus Dimensions, Robert Monroe, Al Bielek, Preston Nichols, Duncan Cameron, Consciousness, Delta-T Vortex, Quantum Electro Dynamics, Time Waves, Nicola Tesla's Esoteric Functions, Levenston Time, and Zero Time Functions... READ ON..."
http://www.world-famous.com/MontaukStuff/index.html

8-)[/quote]

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

Exactly, my resources are in my head.

My knowledge comes from my unwitting and unwilling incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

A government/CIA sponsored trauma-based, mind control program.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-22-2005, 06:43 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
What's wrong tb, don't you want to go with ICKE to the rain forest for a retreat???

I am thoroughly disgusted with people like ICKE who give mind control victims a bad name!!

Money???

Is that what it all comes down to or is he a freakin' mind controlled slave?
Like you
BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!![/quote][/quote]
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-22-2005, 07:54 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
What's wrong tb, don't you want to go with ICKE to the rain forest for a retreat???

I am thoroughly disgusted with people like ICKE who give mind control victims a bad name!!

Money???

Is that what it all comes down to or is he a freakin' mind controlled slave?
Like you
BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!!
[/quote]
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.[/quote]

No, unlike me would be more LIKE it!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-23-2005, 01:14 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
nevermind ops:
Oh, just say it, NOHOPE!!!
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
BlueAngel, I hope you don’t mind, but this kind of stuff is interesting enough that it deserves its own “thread”.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Quote:
BlueAngel Wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I'm here, JIMBO, alive, walking this planet, a survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch and for that I am THANKFUL!!!
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Mind Control is a SUBJECT of great concern to me because it involves more than just "programming" a slave for some future mission.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
When one thinks of mind control they usually equate it to a Manchurian Candidate. That does not even cover the spectrum of what is involved in their programs; particuarly Project Monarch, which is trauma-based.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I know that government conspiracies are real. I know that our government is corrupt. Both parties. So, if that was their goal for my future, I have no allegiance to either.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I have allegiance to my country. The America that should be!
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Maybe people do lie to themselves to mask the reality that they lived, but as far as mind control victims are concerned most times the reality that they lived is so horrific that blocking it was the only way they survived.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
THEY DO NOT REMEMBER and, therefore, are not lying to themselves or anyone else. They can have dozens of alters. Psychological warfare ensues.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Coupled with hypnosis, electricshock, drugs, sleep, water, food, sensory deprivation, etc., etc., etc., false memories implanted doesn't really allow all of the REAL memories and the entire picture to evolve once a victim/survivor is triggered into remembering their past abuse and incarceration in one of these programs.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Trauma too horrible for the mind to endure is FORGOTTEN. Compartmentalized. This, the only way for mind control victims to survive the abuse. The brain's self-defense.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I was replying to NOMAD about the "Whiz Kid" and just making some general remarks as to memories I have as a child that seemed to parallel his experience. I was interested in his story and the fact that he was institutionalized because he was a threat to THEM and not himself.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I'd ultimately LOVE to interview him.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
JIMBO, I'm 48 years old...soon to be 49. I only uncovered this past life of mine about four years ago.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
That, my friend, is the essence and depth of mind control. The victim is unaware for decades that they were sujected to such vicious manipulation, control and abuse.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
When the memories surface, the question remains for those who are alive and were not killed or snuffed out in porn films. WHY?
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I admire Henry's work. And, by the way, I say "Oh, Henry," like the candy bar.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I know that there are many more like him who have been working behind the scenes for decades to uncover this CULT.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I am open to feedback and any answers you may have are certainly welcome!!
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
InPeace,
BlueAngel
Wow,... that's pretty wild. I have read about
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
MKULTRA before, sometimes articles written by survivors like yourself, but I never thought I was going to meet anyone that had gone through like what you just described. A lot of bizarre stuff happening in our world. I’m speechless,…
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I am kind of tired now, but perhaps another time I’ll have the mental energy to continue…
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Here are some links you might find interesting.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
How to Block Microwave Mind-Programming Signals
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/blockingmwsignals8may03.shtml
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
The Montauk Project Exposed
"The MONTAUK PROJECT: Underground Videos cover many topics not revealed in the Montauk books. Some topics include: Montauk Project, Crashed Saucers, Paranormal, Brainwashing, Mind Control, Telepathy, Teleportation, Space Time, UFO's, Time Travel, ...and the involvement in the project with Nicola Tesla, Von Neumann, Albert Einstein, Wilhelm Reich, John Huchenson, David Hilbert,The Rainbow Project, Philadelphia Experiment Invisibility, Phoenix Project, ...and Alien Physics: Extra-Terrestrials Contact, Psychic & Metaphysics, Future Reincarnation, Phoenix Project, Hyper Space-Time Tunneling, Teleportation, Alternate Reality, Space Time Manipulation, Past Future Ruins, USS Eldridge, Weather Control, Z-Argon Gases, Altered States of Reality, Auras, Stealth Technology Grays, Pleiadians, Reptilians, Worm Holes, Psychic, Albert Einstein, Atlantis, Crashed Ship, Extraterrestrial Bases, ET's, Reptilian, Illuminati Alchemy, Hilga Marro, Alien Magnetic Field, Zero-Time Frame, Time Travel, Akashic Artifacts, Vortex, Face of Mars, Ancient Civilizations, Mars Ruins Intelligence, Anomalies, Alien Physics, Secret Societies, Co-Incidence, Nicola Tesla, Paranormal, Psychic Bio-Rhythms, Orion Aliens, Multi-Dimensional Universe, Torus Dimensions, Robert Monroe, Al Bielek, Preston Nichols, Duncan Cameron, Consciousness, Delta-T Vortex, Quantum Electro Dynamics, Time Waves, Nicola Tesla's Esoteric Functions, Levenston Time, and Zero Time Functions... READ ON..."
http://www.world-famous.com/MontaukStuff/index.html

8-)[/quote][/quote]

WHAT IS YOUR POINT LEVIATHAN?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-25-2005, 07:16 AM
carlg1212 carlg1212 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 7
Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

Quote:
psholtz wrote:
Of course Icke is a plant..

Anybody who mixes genuine criticism of the Federal Reserve (in Chapter 3) alongside Shape-Shifting Lizard People (in Chapter 4) *has* to be on CIA payroll.. This is precisely how the Establishment discredits legitimate criticism of its activities (by juxtaposing those criticisms next to outlandish claims like Icke's ... so that if you go out in the real world and try to educate people about the Fed, the public will think you *must* believe in lizard people as well).. :-P
The reptilian theory is an amalgamation of different theories.

Most religions/cultures talk about the Great Flood, where civilization was wiped out and started over. There APPEARED TO BE human hybrids running amuck (in the Bible, the 'fallen ones' mated with earth women who produced the Nephilim, "the men of whom legends were made of").

Icke merely pushes the envelope to the limits. As far as credibility in the eyes of the sheeple goes, I make it a habit to carry around evidence (articles, photos, videos, etc.) in case anyone wants to dispute me. Even then, I'm still a nut.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-25-2005, 07:22 AM
nomad nomad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 790
Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

So the enemy is the reptiles and not the private

central bankers ! ... Boy they take the world for

complete fools ... who could blame them ? They

get away with this kind of stuff all the time.
__________________
:-o
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-25-2005, 08:32 AM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

Quote:
The reptilian theory is an amalgamation of different theories.
No dear friend...it is simple bullshit from the mouth of an illuminati plant. To call it "theory" is to give it credibility.

Many religions and many cultures such as Aboriginal culture in Oz talk of a giant serpent that shaped the land called "Waggle". Perhaps I could claim it as possible? Of course I will be universally laughed at...hence Icke and his idiot followers...
__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-25-2005, 09:37 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

Anyone who mixes fact with fiction (such as shape shifting lizards, reptilian politicians) is either NUTS or on CIA payroll).

I'm tired of these people wrapping themselves around mind control programs, professing to be experts on the subject matter and then throwing in alien bullshit.

Their is evidence that mind control programs existed. Stick to that subject matter.

Most people get to the lizard part and then discredit everything else even if these "disinformation" agents have included truth about other subjects.

Either the followers are as crazy as the leader or on the payroll, too.

And, so, I ask again, about Ken Adachi at educateyourself.org.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-27-2005, 06:30 PM
JudgeMental JudgeMental is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 14
Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
The reptilian theory is an amalgamation of different theories.
No dear friend...it is simple bullshit from the mouth of an illuminati plant. To call it "theory" is to give it credibility.
And to point out that calling it a "theory" detracts from its veracity?

Is that the exception that proves the rule or does it disprove it?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who Is David Icke? truebeliever New World Order operatives 126 02-11-2011 10:22 AM
BEWARE OF DAVID ICKE Saturnino General Conspiracy Discussion 12 02-25-2009 10:49 PM
UN Inspector Scott Ritter: Fools would Bomb Iran SeC Opinions 0 01-21-2008 09:22 AM
Why niggers walk funny! Pics inside! Opinions 0 07-05-2007 09:41 PM
Feeble Minded Fools and Dim-Witted Debunkers Drew_J The media 0 01-10-2006 06:30 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.