Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2005, 12:18 AM

Default Hi, new here. Have stupid questions. Trust no one.

Hi, I was just wondering about the basic common sense / logic behind having a website devoted to this sort of thing.

Okay, let's say there are all kinds of groups behind the scenes, messing with people, why would they allow this website to operate for very long? Why would people who control others through hypnosis, et al, allow people to group together and form some kind of resistance?

Also, if a website operates for very long, why are people supposed to trust it?

I'm sorry if these questions have already been asked and answered.

Thanks.

Old 09-23-2005, 12:51 AM

Default Re: Hi, new here. Have stupid questions. Trust no one.

Nobody in any government agency has the manpower or willpower or budget to go after every single potential loose citizen who "might" be a threat to their hegemony. They only go after the big fish, the people who really threaten them (in tangible ways), and then usually proceed to make very public examples of them so as to terrorize the population into submission. But the fact is that all totalitarians rely more on the image and threat of force, then they actually do on force itself (or in other words, the implied threat of force is ALWAYS wider and broader in scope than the actual PHYSICAL use of force).

Don't believe the lies that the government is monitoring every last piece of communication and spying in on someone, etc.. *perhaps* they do have the technology/equipment to capture every last piece of communication (although even this I highly, highly doubt, just from an economics and cost-of-computing standpoint.. you'd basically have to replicate the entire communications grid off in some secret government basement somewhere and keep it up to date in real-time, which I believe is extremely unlikely), and .. even supposing that they do have such technology, they simply don't have the manpower to sift through it all..

Again, it's more about public show of force and intimidation than anything.. I've been to a number of hacker conferences (e.g., 2600, etc) and invariably they always have some "spook" from NSA or CIA come up and give some presentation -- someone who "pretends" to be on "your side" -- but he's "warning" you about all the "powers" that the government has to spy on you, etc.. The fact is, the files that the government does keep on most Americans are soo out of date (or wildly, wildly inaccurate) as to be laughable, or else (even more often) these spooks are simply flat-out lying to you .. to create the IMAGE that they have more power than they really do and terrify you (if in a "friendly" way) into submission..

Also, never forget this: the number of Washington Insiders who are *truly* connected w/ the Satanic Illuminati, etc, probably does not number more than 1,000 people or so.. that leaves about 250 million of us. The numbers are anything but in their favor. Don't ever forget that..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-23-2005, 12:53 AM

The other obvious point is that half the people on this site (seem to) believe in shape-shifting lizard people..

I highly doubt that the government is going to waste the resources going after people whom it has already successfully brainwashed and misled w/ its own lies and propaganda and disinformation..

Such people are not a threat to ANYBODY other than themselves..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:39 AM

Thank you, psholtz.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:57 AM

Dear Billy,

Just what could our Masters ACTUALLY do to stop us?

1) Lock us up for what?

2) Ban the site...under what law?**

3) Kill us all...hmmmm, some one might notice. Hard to trace us. "Practically" impossible.

**Actually you'd be all for a law would'nt you? And thats the point. "They" ARE seeking too ban "us". And baby **Fur Seal** huggers such as yourself will clap your hands as the Ministry Of Love, under the auspicious's of the free love for all U.N, march us to the gulags. You will even cheer! And that is why I HATE the stupid Left slightly more than the stupid Right.

**I have nothing against Baby Fur Seals personally as long as they keep their filthy agenda to themselves. Innocent looking? Not the ones I know.**

8-)
Old 09-23-2005, 09:19 AM

Cost versus benefit.
Old 09-24-2005, 04:33 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

(nonsense)
I think that from now on I'll just ignore you because you're a dumb-as-a-stump troll and an NWO tool.
Old 09-24-2005, 04:35 AM

Thank you, Saturnino.
Old 09-24-2005, 04:39 AM

And yet...by a quirk of fate...by some sort of unconscious yearning...by, perhaps the vagueries of synchronistic phenomenon...tis you with the Maccas avatar?

Quote:
I think that from now on I'll just ignore you because you're a dumb-as-a-stump troll and an NWO tool.
Are you familiar with the term "projection"?

Quote:
Hi, new here. Have stupid questions. Trust no one.
Hi - True - Especially Lefties bearing "Hate Laws".

Hmmmmm...dumb as a stump...name the subject tree hugger... 8-)

You actually dont have a clue what the NWO "is" do you?

Be sein you in da showers "Puffin Billy"...
Old 09-24-2005, 10:50 AM

They have the system to collect information and such, and if the red flags mount up on a high level, they'll investigate selectively.

Though it doesn't take a rocket scientist with wide powers, and top of the range technology and surveillance software to isolate, track down, and ruin someone's life if they're becoming a nuisance.

The fact that most of the people here seem to publish information about themselves without thinking about it, assures any skip tracer with half a lobe can find and ruin someone just the same.

People really are quite stupid. Just look at the reference to a train in Outer Eastern Melbourne, by TB, to see how going over his posts would pretty much deliver you on his front door in the matter of a few weeks.

That's assuming of course, you percieve him to be a threat, a crafty wordsmith and intellectual and charismatic leader of the oppressed and fallen, and worthy of your time and resources.

Having said that, nobody would bother with TB, obviously. :-?