Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2005, 03:54 PM

Default Re: Tony Blair the Occultist

Quote:
Stranger wrote:
Quote:
I LOVE Astrology
Code:
I also do alot of dream work
Um..........What?
Can't read?

Old 09-22-2005, 03:56 PM

OMG!! tb, tell me it ain't so. Tell me you ain't one of those filthy freakin' PAGANS!!!
Old 09-23-2005, 08:38 AM

TrueBeliever, welcome to my world! Or welcome me to yours, whichever you prefer. :-D
Old 09-23-2005, 10:02 AM

Quote:
TrueBeliever, welcome to my world! Or welcome me to yours, whichever you prefer.
It's a bit like saying you're Jewish at Christmas is'nt it?

Dear friends, just briefly. I have a GIANT ego and am full of "Lucifers Pride". Without my ego I would have fallen into an abyss long ago. I came to Christ standing tall...he did not cure me from anything, except my giant ego which is deflating slowly. "I must decrease so he may increase". No truer words were spoken.

BTW...my "nick" truebeliever was meant in the political sense in one who still "believes" and is not yet destroyed by cynicism.

I did not realise the religious tone of this forum until i had joined.

If I say i am NOT a Christian it is in the sense I HATE to be pigeon holed in any way shape or form.

The ego must die to God if it's going to do Gods work and I'm working on it.

Now if you'll excuse me its full moon and i have a tree to dance around naked. I assure you i am not a true pagan however.:-D
Old 09-23-2005, 11:03 AM

TB knows he is pregnant but he is still trying to hide it from his mom. Shhhhhoosh...
Old 09-23-2005, 03:26 PM

With no apologies to anyone, I am totally irreligious. Your could say my Karma ran over all that dogma. :-D I refuse to get locked into any "set" way of thinking. They probably will, one day, enslave this body but, dammit, I will do my best to keep my mind free to search and question.

Books that liberated me to think my own thoughts include, but are not limited to: The Bible, the Koran, the Book of Mormon, Scientology (yes, it's a religion), A Course in Miracles, Morals and Dogma, the Kabala and the Talmud (not all, there are over 18-21 books, last count) - which, BTW condemns me to death for my audacity, and many, many more.

Those are just the religiously related materials. I love History and it proved to be a very good inoculation for me against religions of all stripe. They come, they go.

I extend to all of you that which I reserve for myself; that is to believe as you will. One way or the other, it will not change the high regard in which I hold each of you for the intellect that you have displayed through your posts.

Now, lets get back to giving those conspirators hell. :lol: