Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2005, 08:01 PM

Default Gotta Listen to this verbal sparring with Donahue

Pompous, arrogant, obnoxious and noxious gas bag, Bill O'Reilly, Bush's chief Nazi propagandist, got his clock cleaned by none other than Phil Donahue, once at the top of my list of left-wing, anti-American "Hollywood commies" as defined by my back-then broadcast gurus and so-called "conservative" saviors: Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Hannity and Savage. To partake in this limitless joy, please go here!

www.foxnews.com

Old 09-23-2005, 08:05 PM

Default Re: Gotta Listen to this verbal sparring with Donahue

I still listen to them cuz my family does. NPR too so I can get the full spectrum of the dialectic. 90 percent bullshit 10 percent truth and I adjust my filters accordingly. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-23-2005, 08:26 PM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
Pompous, arrogant, obnoxious and noxious gas bag, Bill O'Reilly, Bush's chief Nazi propagandist, got his clock cleaned by none other than Phil Donahue, once at the top of my list of left-wing, anti-American "Hollywood commies" as defined by my back-then broadcast gurus and so-called "conservative" saviors: Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Hannity and Savage. To partake in this limitless joy, please go here!

www.foxnews.com
Thanks for posting the link. Good on Donahue for a least saying in public what he really thinks and not the usual PC
Old 09-23-2005, 09:56 PM

Nice of Fox to allow the "decent and rational" Phil on to begin another small phase in the gradual pull away from "fundamentalist" Neo-con movement and into the arms of the "decent" people.

When are the troops due on the street Phil to remove these crazy caricatures like Bill O'Reilly from the public view? Usama, Bill O'Reilly, Fox...all crazy puppets in the game. ALL designed to make us hate America and "patriots" and above all...the Constitution that Phil apparently loves so much.

Phil wll be at the head of the march asking for it to be changed to stop "God" coming into it all.

The first thing I thought when i saw that clip..."staged".

But, thats only my opinion.
Old 09-24-2005, 03:43 AM

No, it's my opinion too.

Donahue could've brought up points that O'Reilly couldn't have refuted, but DIDN'T. Anyone watching that clip who's not informed about the facts of the scandal would be none the wiser and falsely believe there are no such points.

C'mon, they don't put anything on Fox without spin.

Another thing; people watching this clip would think that O'Reilly and Donahue represent the two extremes on the political spectrum; like this is the choice they have.

Please.