Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2005, 07:13 PM

Default Re: The Truth About Jesus

Appendix 10 of the "Authorized english translation of Quran" by the messenger of the covenant Rashad Khalifa Ph.D:

God's Usage of the Plural Tense

In the English speaking world, where the trinity doctrine is prevalent, some people are intrigued by God's usage of the plural tense in the Quran. The overwhelming message of the Quran, where there is absolutely no compromise is that "GOD IS ONE" (2:133, 163; 4:171 5:73; 6:19; 9:31; 12:39; 13:16; 14:48, 52; 16:22, 51; 18:110; 21:108; 22:34; 37:4; 38:65; 39:4; 40:16; 41:6; 112:1).

Whenever the first person plural form is used by the Almighty, it invariably indicates participation of other entities, such as the angels. For example, the revelation of this Quran involved participation of the angel Gabriel and the prophet Muhammad. Hence the use of the plural form in 15:9:
"We revealed this scripture, and we will preserve it." The plural form here simply reflects the fact that the angel Gabriel and the prophet Muhammad participated in the processof delivering the Quran.

Another example has to do with blowing the breath of life into Adam and Jesus. The creation of Adam took place in heaven and God directly blew into him the breath of life. Thus, the first person singular form is consistently used: "I blew into Adam from My spirit" (15:29, 38:72).
The creation of Jesus, on the other hand, took place on earth,and Gabriel carried God's "word" to Mary. The plural form is consistently used when referring to the creation of Jesus (21:91, 66:12).

When God spoke to Moses directly, without the mediation of angels, we see that God is speaking exclusively in the singular tense:
"I am God. There is no other god besides Me. You shall worship Me alone, and
observe the regular contact prayers (Salat) to commemorate Me." (20:12-14).

Whenever the worship of God is mentioned, the singular tense is used (51:56).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-02-2005, 08:11 PM

I don't know about all that stuff, Ahmad.. What if I believe that evolutionary processes shaped this planet and Adam and Eve are symbols for things that people in the dark ages didn't, or couldn't understand?..

Why am I being fed a diet of things that go against the grain of reason and science?.. In case you didn't notice, science has managed to put sensing units beyond the solar system.. What are we supposed to believe.. A bunch of what looks like to me to be myths.. and abandon the sciences that have extended our lives threefold in the last millennia?..

I know you have a song to sing about some guy who claims to have figured out how the Universe works according to the numerological systems of 9's, and 1's..

While you are studying this very profound subject.. scientists are creating life in test tubes.. And it it's beginning to look like mankind and all living creatures are biomechanical.. And perhaps this world is a computer simulation, as science discovers the 11th dimension.. Thru quantum physics.. and if you don't believe in quantum theory.. You are wrong ..because it exists, and the proof is in the laser scanners at the grocery store.

Come out of the Age of Ignorance, and start reading stuff that is proven... and works, time after time.. Even though it is just a theory.. And that is what slays me.

People who think that just because it is a "Theory" it is not proof.. If you understood what science is you would realize that, every time we learn something we add to the knowledge base..

Fact and truth are relative to the times we live in and the methods, and systems we use to define our existence.. Copernicus, and Galileo were killed for stating what are the excepted beliefs of today.

Oh, I give up.. All I will will hear is a bunch of Dogma, and people yelling, telling me that the world is flat and that the Sun goes around the Earth, because they read it in some Big Black Book.

Forgive me while I barf.
Old 01-02-2005, 08:36 PM

Many people here think that i am a "Muslim", while i said it more than once that i follow "Submission" the religion named by your father Abraham.

The Muslim clergy have all these nonsensical claims you mention, the highest Saudi religious authority "Abdul Azeez Bin Baaz" (President of the Islamic University of Medina, Saudi Aarabia) declared in 1975 that the earth is flat and standing still!!, what was his basis? the satanic books of Hadith.

As for Quran it conforms with logic and science, there are no mysteries or secrets, all is crystal clear.

The earth ROTATES in Quran,

[27:88] When you look at the mountains, you think that they are standing still. But they are moving, like the clouds. Such is the manufacture of GOD, who perfected everything. He is fully Cognizant of everything you do.

The BIG BANG was designed by God,

[21:30] Do the unbelievers not realize that the heaven and the earth used to be one solid mass that we exploded into existence? And from water we made all living things. Would they believe?

-----------------------------------------------

I know how Satan drives people away from God, by pushing them into extreme perceptions of the message of God. Some may say that Quran is too complicated to understand (as the Muslim did, and thus turned to the Hadith books) and some would say it's too illogical, unscientifical and ignorant, however this is FAR from the truth. I believe everybody deep inside knows the truth from falsehood, however the majority choose to ignore the call of their hearts, Satan gives them excuses to help them out!, do not be shortcircuited like the majority, you are smarter than that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-02-2005, 10:11 PM

Cool.. Ahmad.. I was expecting you to yell.. I enjoyed your response...

By the Way.. I believe Submission is the Mother of all religion.. It is in Christian practice the belief that all we need to do is ask in our prayers.. That it be in Heaven as it is on Earth and submit ourselves to our destiny..

Who are we to pray for things that we have no knowledge of?

Are we to ask God for things at all, or accept that our prayers for things and events are just vanity, that might get in the way of a plan that we cannot conceive?.

Submission is the Mother of Faith and the center of higher truth...Because we will never know what we did for the greater Glory of God... If our Prayers were only that we walk in path of The Devine guiding light, God's will well be done.

Peace brother. (I don't know about all this 9 and 1 stuff).. But perhaps there is a relationship.. I just can't see it now.. O.K.
Old 01-03-2005, 01:51 AM

Submission to the true God I agree 100%.

Submission to a religion that tells you

72 virgins are waiting for you after you

die as a reward. You have got to be retarded.

(with all due respect)
Old 01-03-2005, 02:14 AM

nomad, thanx for the giggles

lolololol

XXX
Old 01-03-2005, 09:33 AM

Peace Nomad

"Submission to the true God I agree 100%.

Submission to a religion that tells you

72 virgins are waiting for you after you

die as a reward. You have got to be retarded."

I agree with you 200%, the majority of muslims now are retarded. I don't know if you have missed my first posts here or what, but i don't follow the so called "Islam", it's as corrupt as Christianity.

The 72 virgins you mention are found in the Hadith satanic books , as for Quran it gives an allegorical description of Heaven, as in our limited minds we cannot comprehend the real heaven or hell, thus all the talk about pure spouses, gardens with flowing streams, fire and hellish drinks are only to deliver an emotional impact, not directed to our bodily instincts!

Old 01-03-2005, 11:01 PM

Ahmad, no follower of Christ will be influenced by you because the Holy Spirit and the Word are stronger than your attempts to spread your deceptive dogma. (If you want to deceive the deceived into gobbling up your odd beliefs, why not try an American college campus? There you'll find scores of lost and confused imbeciles who might just believe you.)

Just what sect of Islam are you a part of? Sunni, Shia, Sufi?

I've never heard of any Muslim rejecting the Hadith, the alleged words of Mohammed.

In addition, what mosque do you attend and who is your iman?

Rarely do proselytizing Muslims ever want to answer those questions, which speaks volumes about their intentions.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:41 AM

My sect is, "Strict Monotheism", the creed of Abraham, Submission to God alone.

My mosque is God's spacious earth.

And my imam is God alone.

Ahmad Nishitoba

Old 01-05-2005, 01:33 PM

Ahmad, is God love to you ?