Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2005, 06:07 AM

Send a message via AIM to Veritas
Default Re: Moral Poverty Cost Blacks in New Orleans

I think it as a fact that most of the people left in New Orleans were counting on government support for help after the Hurricane and flood. Its the purpose of welfare statism to create a underclass to "help," otherwise there would be no need for the system at all.

The fact that most of the people left behind were black is not nearly as interesting as the probability that they were at least 90% Democrats.

No matter what caused the hurricane it was a flood that did the most damage.
It was levies breaking that caused the flood.
It was Environmentalists like the Sierra Club that blocked the Army Corps of Engineers from fixing the levies.

These people care more for alligators and mosquitos than human beings and 1000s of dead bodies are the proof.

The main proof of Liberal guilt for me is how they started blaming anyone and everyone for the problem but themselves.

The conditions of New Orleans right now isn't the fault of incompetent Government as much as it is the fault of a degenerate philosophy that asks human beings to sacrifice themselves to anything they can but do it fast and hard because the mothership is leaving soon for planet Hegel and there might not be enough koolaid for everyone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-25-2005, 08:01 AM

Quote:
These people care more for alligators and mosquitos than human beings and 1000s of dead bodies are the proof.
Boy, is that ever true. If one has any doubts about the ulterior agenda of special interest groups, just take a close look at the militant environmental lobby. Everything they have done is counterproductive to the human race, and the only thing they have succeeded in accomplishing is to establish a whole new level of eco-bureaucracy that oppresses the little people from yet another perspective.
Old 09-25-2005, 09:54 AM

Thank you Veritas, your cool, level-headed, logical and well thought out post was most welcome.

I have a problem with knee-jerk reactions like Lex's.

The black people I grew up with would have thanked him politely for his response on their behalf and then told him they could very well speak for themselves.

Wouldn't be afraid to bet that the Reverend who wrote the article I posted had parents like that. They would have considered those who felt it necessary to champion THEIR cause the racists.

Having been born in the deep South on a farm, with black neighbors down the road as well as white, my playmates were black and white. At least once a month when it was warm we'd have Sunday dinner (lunch to you Yankees) spread on a big old long board table under a huge oak tree in the front yard and the neighbors brought whatever they wanted to add to the mix. My all-time favorite was sweet potato pie so my black "Aunt" Annie made sure that there was at least one sweet potato pie on that table and that I got the first piece. I loved her with all my heart; her lap was my first choice for a place to sit when I was small. She had more love in her than anyone I've ever known and she lavished it on her family and all those lucky enough to call her friend. When she laughed I'd have sworn it started at her toes.

Her daughter, 3 months my senior and never let me forget it, would tease me and say, "Come here little girl and let me brush your hair." When I was young my hair was white as cotton and fine as cat hair. She was fascinated by it; her favorite pastime was brushing, braiding and sticking flowers into her finished product. I endured it because it make her happy. We drew and colored together, played with our paper dolls, played Hide and Seek and Tag, and shared a mutual animosity for our younger brothers who were always tearing up our playhouses of mud and broomstraw.

She knew my cousins, I knew her cousins. We liked each other best of all but we all played together.

I realize this is probably Greek to those of you whose knowledge is limited to casual acquaintance or acculturation. It may not fit your idea of how things were for some, maybe not all, of us who lived it. You have my deepest sympathy.

Aunt Annie would have thrown the likes of Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton out of her house with an epitath of "black trash," her standards were high and her children lived up to them. She could be as formidable as Mother Nature and you knew not to mess with Mother Nature.

When we supply excuses for why blacks fail or jump to their defense too quickly when no offense is intended, aren't we being racist? I was brought up to think that if you expected nothing from someone, that was usually what you got.

When whites fail, they fail. Nobody hesitates to say that they were lazy or drunks or dopeheads or "shiftless," whatever. We seem to feel obliged to pronounce racism as the first and foremost reason why blacks fail. It sets up a straw man for them to fight against when their focus and energies should be elsewhere. It also provides a ready excuse not to try as hard.

If you look hard enough for something, you will find it, even if you have to create it.
Old 09-25-2005, 06:39 PM

First of all, the writer states that 40 years ago black men would have taken their families to safety and then gone back to take care of the sick, elderly, etc.

Good point!

What has happened to the African community within 40 years that has changed their morals and competence so drastically?

Their dependence on the government; created by the government in order to suppress and take away their power.
Old 09-25-2005, 07:35 PM

Quote:
When whites fail, they fail. Nobody hesitates to say that they were lazy or drunks or dopeheads or "shiftless," whatever. We seem to feel obliged to pronounce racism as the first and foremost reason why blacks fail. It sets up a straw man for them to fight against when their focus and energies should be elsewhere. It also provides a ready excuse not to try as hard.
As intended, it creates another Hegelian conundrum for us to argue about, to wit: If someone is being bullied and they eventually knuckle under, do you blame the bully or the victim?
All I know is that I wouldn't want to be a black person in America...especially an inner city black resident.
...then again, I wouldn't want to be me, either, if I had a choice. :-?
Old 09-26-2005, 04:56 PM

Freeman, back up a little and think about this. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Every "coin" has two sides. If I grant you that, OK, to a certain extent, because of the actions of a great many of their race, a black youth might feel "bullied." So did the Irish, as a for instance, having not one thing to do with race.

Then perhaps you will grant me that, thanks to Uncle Sugar in DC, there are innumerable laws on the books that grant special favors to those same black youths.

Revenge is sweet, and the best revenge is success.
If I were a young black inner city youth today, male or female, the first thing I would do is get the hell out of that inner city with its crime and drugs and avail myself of one of the "set-asides" in a good college in some midwestern town.

If you are black, not only is your full tuition paid but also your books and lab fees, ANY and ALL expenses incurred in securing your degree; even clothing and food are covered. WHAT A DEAL!
All it takes is getting off one's duff and ACTING.

Definition of power: The ability to act.

After buckling down and getting one degree, I would go on and get my Masters. The ride is free, why not go for a Ph.D.?

After graduation, put in resumes with as many of the Fortune 400 companies as you like. You will be snapped up so quickly it will make your head swim!

Freeman, I am no smarter than the average bear, as Yogi didn't say, but if I can figure this out others can also.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. You can have all the programs in the world but you can't make people help themselves by taking advantage of them.

Are you sure you wouldn't like to be an inner city youth today?
Old 09-26-2005, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Are you sure you wouldn't like to be an inner city youth today?
No, sorry. I still don't believe that it's all as simple as an episode of the Larry Elder show.
As I've been trying to say , it's all relative.
The odds of me being an inner city youth who can take advantage of the free educational opportunities that you cite are about the same as finding a pig who can fly. The elites wouldn't make these opportunities available under any other scenario. They know that only a small minority of drug and gang-ravaged inner city youth will take advantage of these opportunities, just enough to stick out like a sore thumb in Corporate American and drive the white majority green with envy.
Such is the result of acculturation, NWO-style. They attempt and succeed to instill "cultural shockwaves" throughout the socioecomonic strata in order to perpetuate the conflict that leads to their Hegelian resolutions.
Are blacks weak and stupid for not seeing through this and countering by adopting the behavior you describe? Of course, but this is exactly why the system keeps spoonfeeding them leaders like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. Any leader who demonstrates real character and integrity and tries to shift the paradigm is quickly and forcefully eliminated -- look at Malcolm X and Stokely Carmicahel as examples.
To me this argument isn't a lot different than asking why white people keep using those worthless Federal Reserve notes instead of opting out of the central banksters' rigged currency system all toghether; or why we even keep voting or participating at all in that great sham known as Western democracy; or why there's always another shallow, materialistic sycophant willing to throw on a hood and noose and sell his soul to Freemasonry. It's not just black people who can't be forced to drink from the fount of enlightenment. We're all equally guilty of being stupid, irresponsible and utterly intractable.
That's what makes this conpsiracy work. It seeks the lowest common denominators of human behavior and exploits them relentlessly.