Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2005, 08:30 AM

Default Just seeking the truth....

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and to the notion of Conspiracy. Here is a little background of where I'm coming from. 911: This event changed my life and opened my eyes to a new world. While watching the event take place, as the towers came tumbling down, I thought "what a perfectly executed attack". Don't get me wrong, I deplore the act itself but it was perfect in the sense of how the towers came straight down. As if it were a "controlled demolition". After 911 I started searching for more information about what was happening in the world. I came across a lot of web sites talking about conspiracies, the NWO, etc. I consider myself to have an open mind however, I dismissed all of these theories and thought these theories and people that believe it are just crazy. There is no way this is happening before my own eyes. It wasn't until I had a conversation with a good friend of mine that I started researching this stuff again. I've known my friend for several years but he never mentioned any thing about conspiracies and such to me before. I'm not saying that I believe everything posted on web sites but there is a lot of convincing evidence to a lot of the theories. My question to everyone is: What was the turning point or the one thing that convinced you that this stuff is real or true? Thank for reading my post and I'm hoping we could all find the truth together.