Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2005, 08:33 PM

Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

Many religions and many cultures such as Aboriginal culture in Oz talk of a giant serpent that shaped the land called "Waggle". Perhaps I could claim it as possible? Of course I will be universally laughed at...hence Icke and his idiot followers...
There is also some truth in myths. For example, "plague of locusts that spout fire" mentioned in the Revelations has been attributed to Apache helicopters. The "Waggle" or whatever that shaped the land could be a giant glacier, who knows.

The most obscure of imaginative myths contain some truth just like the most factual of scientific descriptions contain some falsity. Everyone's imagination is inspired by SOMETHING that exists, even if it may be misinterpreted.

And no, I'm not trying to defend Icke, he makes good Science Fiction.

Old 09-27-2005, 09:14 PM

Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

Quote:
And to point out that calling it a "theory" detracts from its veracity?

Is that the exception that proves the rule or does it disprove it?
The moon is made of cheese. Doubt me? Well, prove me wrong. Ever been to the moon? Ever spoken to someone who's been to the moon?

You know, you should keep an open mind about things...

You remind me of someone in a trench. The enemy is advancing. Instead of making a practical choice based on input from your 5 senses, you decide that theoretical physics tells you that nothing really exists and if you close your eyes for long enough it will all go away.

That is the mind set of an abused child who has been made to have an "open" mind...which is full of what NOHOPE?

For you and the Ickians...this whole shebang is just a "club". A point of reference that makes you feel part of a "group"...even special. Setting you apart.

The program being unleashed has VERY practical consequences and you would do well to pull your head out of your arse and smell the roses. I assure you, they smell much better than your own shit.
Old 09-27-2005, 09:18 PM

Quote:
The "Waggle" or whatever that shaped the land could be a giant glacier, who knows.
I agree...but I meant it in the specific way that Ickians claim that "ancient" stories and myths somehow back up the claims of a Bipolar man who refuses to take his lithium.
Old 09-28-2005, 05:19 AM

Ya but. Icke may exist soley to provide an easy, very easy excuse to the mainstream to discredit "conspiracy" theories. Behold a tin foil hat!
Old 09-28-2005, 06:33 AM

I once had a friend who truly believed that the Trojan Horse series, where a NASA astronaut goes back in time to the see the crucifiction of Christ, was a real thing. See the pattern...so many places to be in the past, and the author chooses the time of Christ...of course, to say that Jesus didn't die on the cross. All new age BS to discredit Christianity...but people believe it ! People actually believe in that ridiculous Da Vinci Code !

Yes, people believe in lizards.

God gave us a very stable world. He even protects us from demons and supernatural stuff, so we don't get misled or crazy. We can work, eat all the wonderful fruits from nature, raise children. He wants to know if we want to seek love and justice and obey him, in this simple, feet on the ground world. But people want, want, mess with the other side.

I don't care much about the miracles of antiChrist or the scorpion things from the Abyss in Revelations, or firing coming from the sky. They are not part of the life God wants for us, they will be here for judgement, and those who love God won't be here to see it, for this paranormal stuff doesn't help us in any way. The scorpions are probably not Apache helicopters, they will probably be supernatural monstrosities indeed. People who want to see and mess with this stuff will have plenty.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:35 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
And to point out that calling it a "theory" detracts from its veracity?

Is that the exception that proves the rule or does it disprove it?
The moon is made of cheese. Doubt me? Well, prove me wrong. Ever been to the moon? Ever spoken to someone who's been to the moon?

You know, you should keep an open mind about things...

You remind me of someone in a trench. The enemy is advancing. Instead of making a practical choice based on input from your 5 senses, you decide that theoretical physics tells you that nothing really exists and if you close your eyes for long enough it will all go away.

That is the mind set of an abused child who has been made to have an "open" mind...which is full of what NOHOPE?

For you and the Ickians...this whole shebang is just a "club". A point of reference that makes you feel part of a "group"...even special. Setting you apart.

The program being unleashed has VERY practical consequences and you would do well to pull your head out of your arse and smell the roses. I assure you, they smell much better than your own shit.
It seems to me that you're awfully good at ascribing motives where none are perceptible and equally good at ascribing attributes that don't exist. Could it be that your "open mind" is more closer than mine?
Old 10-11-2005, 04:57 AM

How do you get someone to take poison? You mix a little bit of poison with a lot of brownies. How do you get someone to believe a lie? Mix in a little bot of lies with a little bit of truth. David Icke seems to take facts and fiction and mix them up quite well to destract people from knowing what is truely going on.

Now, personally, I believe in spirits, angels and demons, and manifestations of such that could take on pratically any form. The concept of the Chitihuri doesn't seem impossible to me. I have watched a bunch of Icke films. And at first, I was totally into him. But then it began to dawn on me, if everything this guy publicly says is true, there's no way he would be so popular. I hear his site gets a million hits a day or something. Plus, he MAKES MONEY from his books and such. Anytime money is involved, look out.

Personally, I don't know if he has become a victum of mind control, of if he is a full misdirecting operative, or what.

What he says about shapeshifting reptillians can work in two ways: It can make regular people be very less inclined to ever believe conspiracy theories due to the over the top nature of the whole reptillian thing. Also, it can misdirect those who are already on the conspiracy scene.

Regardless though, not all of the facts Icke provides are fradulent. He does say things that are true.

However, the devil himself quotes the scriptures...
Old 10-11-2005, 07:09 PM

Just remember, the mightiest oak tree is the result of a nut that held it's ground.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Just remember, the mightiest oak tree is the result of a nut that held it's ground.
LOL. I do try to keep that in mind, Barbara.
That's why when the Icke types show up on this forum or any other sites that I frequent, I try to give them a chance to explain their side of the story...but I have always found them lacking in substantiation for their claims.
Unlike people like Eustace Mullins, Dr. Makow or Alex Jones who investigate, dissect and analyze their subject matter with concrete facts, figures and conclusions based on solid deductive reasoning.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:27 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Exactly, my resources are in my head.

My knowledge comes from my unwitting and unwilling incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

A government/CIA sponsored trauma-based, mind control program.
you are looney toons. all these people with their fantasies of being part of MKULTRA are as bad as the ickites.

how come this freak hasnt been banned?