Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2005, 05:51 PM

Default Re: Just seeking the truth....

Bendair
Keep researching. As you learn more you will gain better insight and make wiser decisions in your life. It can get depressing at times but this passes.
I see hydrogen was brought up and rightly should be rejected as a burning fuel at least in a metal engine. Hydrogen makes metals brittle in time so it falls apart.
Charles Nelson Pogue had a patent for a 300 mpg carburetor in 1930? I think.
Numerous other energy and technology ideas have been supressed, buried or just taken out of circulation. I remember a book I read in high school that showed some device. Guess what? That book is found nowhere today.
NWO is a very large subject but the more people know and accept this the better off we will be.
Don't be too shy. Spread the word but do it wisely, to people you think may respond otherwise it is just like talking to a retard.
I did do some work on the Stanley Meyers device. I did not get it to produce excess fuel but it will however show you the unbelievable amount of crap in typical tap water. Totally gross.

Old 09-29-2005, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Minuteman wrote:
Bendair
Keep researching. As you learn more you will gain better insight and make wiser decisions in your life. It can get depressing at times but this passes.
I see hydrogen was brought up and rightly should be rejected as a burning fuel at least in a metal engine. Hydrogen makes metals brittle in time so it falls apart.
Numerous other energy and technology ideas have been supressed, buried or just taken out of circulation. I remember a book I read in high school that showed some device. Guess what? That book is found nowhere today.
NWO is a very large subject but the more people know and accept this the better off we will be.
Don't be too shy. Spread the word but do it wisely, to people you think may respond otherwise it is just like talking to a retard.
I did do some work on the Stanley Meyers device. I did not get it to produce excess fuel but it will however show you the unbelievable amount of crap in typical tap water. Totally gross.

I heard that water is totally gross before and
that if we saw through a microscope what we
were drinking, we would never drink it again ...
maybe that's why it works equally well as a
fuel !
Old 09-30-2005, 10:00 AM

Thanks for the advice nomad. You are right about feeling sick. I've been seriously depressed for the last two weeks. I remember feeling like this when I first started researching "conspiracy theories" after 911 4 years ago. When it became too much I stopped and dismissed the whole idea as a bunch of crazy ideology. I will try to digest this all slowly. It is difficult to have this all in the back of my mind while trying to function as a normal human being. It's even hard to watch the news. BTW, I want to pose another question in the thread. What news sources do most people here watch or listen to??? I live on the east coast (extremely close to Washington D.C.) I watch fox news, nbc news, Bill O'Reilly (TV & radio) and Cspan. Let's say you ;-)
Old 09-30-2005, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Minuteman wrote:
Bendair
Thanks Minuteman. As I mentioned to Nomad, I have been depressed for about two weeks. I do take these things seriously. However, I also want to know the truth and I want the truth to be known. I do have to be careful about talking to people about this. As my colleagues at work are mostly far right extremist, I wouldn't want to spring this stuff up in conversation. I know they would look at me like a crazy person. I am, however, a registered independent because I don't believe that any one side is totally right. There is good and bad on both sides. Fortunatly, I do have a friend to discuss this stuff with (as I mentioned in my initial post). As I found out, he has been studying this stuff for about five years. BTW, it took him 2 years to come out of the anger and depression stages after the initial shock. I will digest this information like a rich cheescake. Just a little bit in moderation otherwise I'll just get sick.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:52 AM

It sounds like you're on the right track, Bendair.
All I can say is been there, done that. :-)
It's still better knowing than not knowing, IMO.
It gives you some control of the gameboard.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:59 AM

Bendair - waking up to the reality that there's a hidden NWO agenda can be a really difficult thing to deal with, as it tends to shatter our former world view.
I also had a very difficult time accepting the NWO agenda after having first read, at the request of an acquaintance, Bill Cooper's 'Behold a Pale Horse' when it was first published. The info in it was so disturbing (I had a lot of scary dreams) that I decided that it was too much too deal with. But then 9/11 happened, and some of the things Cooper wrote about made some sense, and began to wonder if 9/11 was an inside job. It was a relief to find others who felt the same way.
Try to find things to do to distract yourself from thinking about the NWO stuff - spend time with family and friends, doing normal, fun stuff. Watch old movies (comedies help).
It may take awhile to come to terms with it all -hang in there.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:28 AM

I must highlight that advice about being careful who you talk to. Remember the six degrees of separation rule. For example, I met someone who has an MSW (Master of Social Work) but had no detailed knowledge of DID or MONARCH, or any trama-based programs, for that matter. Is this kept hushed by the higer-education cadres? And this guy is no slacker, either. Grew up in NYC, had a prestigious lineage, but not a clue.
Also, if one of THEM gets wind of a personal campaign to expose them, especially the occult-based groups, there is some danger that they will target you; not because they are afraid of exposure, but simply because they think it's fun. It's like the kids at school picking on you because you're wearing a Charlie Brown tee-shirt.