Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2005, 10:00 PM

Default Masonic/Illuminati In Your Face In Israel. Jerry Golden Report...

Quote:
Masonic display in the middle of the street.

I thought you would be interested in these pictures that I took two days ago in Eilat. There is only one road leading from Eilat to the Egyptian border at Taba and the last circle before getting to the border you will find this Masonic Memorial in the middle of the road.

I posted this picture a few months back, but when studying the picture closer I though it worth re-posting to show more information involving Free Masons and the Illuminati in Israel.

As usual symbolism means everything in this organization. The two columns represents the two pillars of Solomon’s Temple.

This is a close up making it easier for you to read it.

This blue ball is the globe, showing their plan to rule the world. The “B” stand for Boaz (See reference at I-Kings 7:21)

This black ball has small gold dots it is a map of the stars in the sky having a meaning of which I am not certain. And the “J” represents Jachin also found in I-Kings 7:21. It should also be noticed that in all satanic worship Holy Scriptures is used or misused to suit their purposes.

“J” (Jachin) Means in Hebrew “He will found (or be established)”. “B” (Boaz) mean “in Him, strength”. It’s interesting to note at this point that in Freemasonry it is necessary for one to believe in a higher power. That higher power is their god. Be it Satan, Budda or whoever. But as a Jew or as a Christian we know that God (The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob) does not allow us to have but one God. But these evil people pray to at least three god’s and allow the members to choose from them. So this Scripture is misquoted as usual in all demonic worship. To summarize the B & J it is Satan saying that he is the power on earth and in heaven that he is the prince and power of the air and the heavens. But as we all know he is also the world’s greatest liar and a defeated dog.

I don’t need to explain the evil eye.

This whole display is very bold and right in your face, nothing like the Supreme Court Building where the meaning are hidden from the average person http://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/jerrysnewsmanager/anmviewer.asp?a=817

Not far from the Masonic display, near the middle of town you will find this building, what makes it most interesting is the top. It is obvious that the Masonic presence is not only very present but getting very bold throughout Israel.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers, pray for all those who have come to fight the Islamic enemy. Pray for this Ministry and your part in it.

Shalom, jerry golden

http://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/jerrysnewsmanager/anmviewer.asp?a=963&z=1

Old 09-30-2005, 10:10 PM

Default Re: Masonic/Illuminati In Your Face In Israel. Jerry Golden Report...

It never ceases to amaze me when I hear all of the local ring and pin boys expressing anti-Semitic sentiments...even bragging that they "don't have any goddamned Jews in their lodges".
Even Henry Ford seemed to labor under the illusion that Freemasonry (of which he was a diehard supporter) was anti-Semitic in nature.
I think that very few of these Masons actually realize that Freemasonry has its origins in Jewish Talmudic kabalism, and that it is still controlled by those same occult forces.
Funny how guys like Ford never got hold of a copy of Protocols and put it all together...
In a way I think we are more blessed than they ever were by virtue of having access to the real truth.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:32 PM

The symbol of the compass and ruler with the G in the middle, I heard it had an evil represention about it. Anyone know what the true symbolism of it is?
Old 10-01-2005, 08:47 AM

FREEMAN...I sat in wonder for a little while on seeing this. How could these "forces" believe they are doing evil if they are so prepared to flaunt it?

They know theres a big group of people out there onto them. I guess the time is not far off.

STRANGER...someone else out there can answer you better than me...
Old 10-01-2005, 09:16 AM

The problem is that the common member is

a do gooder that is manipulated by a few

nasty power hungry maniacs at the top of the

organization ... example planned parenthood.

sounds nice

the bottom rung players are on a mission

to save women from unplanned pregnacies,

a seemingly noble cause ... however the

end result is mass murder. Look at abortion

clinics. They are there to save women. I read

recently that British clinics now offer

CASH bonuses to those praticioners that bring in

the most sales (deaths).
Old 10-01-2005, 10:09 AM

Quote:

nasty power hunger maniacs at the top of the

organization ...
Add to that the notion that denial is much more easily facilitated when it is exchanged for material success, community acceptance and the promise of even greater power on down the pipeline.
Or as Upton Sinclair put it,
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something
when his salary depends on his not understanding it."
Old 10-01-2005, 10:13 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:

nasty power hunger maniacs at the top of the

organization ...
Add to that the notion that denial is much more easily facilitated when it is exchanged for material success, community acceptance and the promise of even greater power on down the pipeline.
Or as Upton Sinclair put it,
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something
when his salary depends on his not understanding it."

Excellent quote and validates that the love

of money is the root of all evil.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:42 AM

Could'nt agree more!

I shut my mouth for 2 years while people died and were exposed to danger coz I did'nt want to create waves and risk my job. And when I did speak out I was slandered left and right and had the most ridiculous claims made about me that were so ludicrous I was'nt even offended. But they stick.

Love your nurses? Fuck em. Sell outs and liars and drug fucked theives. Sorry for the language but that is exactly what they are and I'm sick of them bludging credibility off the public while they turn their backs and shrug their shoulders like the rest of the world.

Whew, feel better, should sleep well tonight...
Old 10-01-2005, 02:59 PM

The Golden Report has some interesting stuff, doesnt TB, especially that supreme court building.

You know, I am going to continue to pest you good people until I get an answer, to repeat:

What is the true meaning of the Compass and the G? Come on all you Mason experts out there. I could never find the meaning myself by surfin.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:42 PM

The meaniing of the rule(r) and compass with the G inside:

G stands for Geometry/Geometrician/Geomatria, signifies the Grand Architect of the Universe, along with tools used for measuring and calculating/designing.