Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2005, 08:21 AM

Default Up to 6 Explosions In Bali. 2 Confirmed Dead. 40 Injured. John Howard VERY Happy!

Well, well, well. Just as Howard is copping it for his new "anti-terror" laws...the good people of Al'CIAda have obliged with a nice set of bombs.
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D 8-)

2200 hrs - 10pm West Oz time. Saturday Night.

Johnny, I am offering my services as your terrorist scam adviser. You see Johnny, the key is subtlety. You know, finesse. Old school. Are you ADD? You need to learn the art of waiting and not being so obvious.

I should be upset but I burst out laughing as the news flashed accross the screen as I was enjoying good family value "The Sound Of Music".

I will now treat the whole "lock down the peasants" exercise as the amature joke it is.

Lord have Mercy.

Prime Minister John Howard on hearing the shattering news...

Best summing up of the situation we face...