Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2005, 10:30 AM

Default Re: Waking up against NWO / New Age while we still can make a bigger difference

Saturnino, if you relax a bit and look out of what they preach on evangelis church, man, you have to want to see, to see. I know what its like in there, i have been to a few mass sessions, they are convincing. Thats why there are so many people going there.

Nose Hair! Damn man, yeah. People have to wake up, the best way is to link up with their personal guidance. There are plenty of hierarchys around, but many are part of the multidimensional conspiracy :s . The only way to make sure you really are getting something pure and helpful is to command that you receive absolutelly the Highest Guidance, then write down to start with. No matter what, the highest is allways the best way, and connected to Creation/God, others which arent connected will be anythign else, but with their ego there to manipulate you somehow.

New Age is a terrible catch, because they may feel right for telling half truths, thats the best way to lie, telling a half truth. So above is like the below, we have brotherhoods of "light" telling people to ascend meditating quietly while our governors destroy earth. What is the worse that could happen? Eventually the vibration of earth will be so low that it will begin to die, and with the ascencion attempt, without the necessary level of consciousness from the people to support it, like a rocket without enough fuel to lift off and leave the atmosphere, yep we will blow up :/

The consciousness growth would be blocked by fear, feelings of self limitation, negative programming like most religios do, bad air, bad food, everythign to block the flow of Light/Love Divine Energy, and that includes information as well.

Some will reincarnate, but the ones who are actually ready won't have to come back. The main problem is that tbe explosion here would be far mroe damaging than the one Maldek went through.

If you wanna chat or you know, exchante ideas, my email is bigandrew5000@gmail.com

nice to see replies at all

Love and Best

André

Old 09-28-2005, 10:54 AM

Default Re: Waking up against NWO / New Age while we still can make a bigger difference

Andre,

What you've been posting isn't anything new or enlightening, since many of us have a basic understanding of new age/occult beliefs. It's typical stuff.

How long have you been channeling? Eventually, the demon you're channeling will use you up, spit you out, and move on to the next victim.
It'll convince you, for now, that it has true knowledge which the world needs to know about. And you are its messenger, right?
Old 09-28-2005, 02:43 PM

Andre,

Don't judge Christianity by some bad churches you have been to. Try to read the book of John in the Bible and check by yourself what Jesus said. Also, ask God to show you if your spirits are really good, if they are connected to God. Some people asked God to do just that, and instead of appearing as nice looking angels, the next time they astral projected, the spirits had the face of a werewolf.

As I said, the easiest way to check if they are telling the truth is to try to disobey them or stop contacting them, or trying to know Jesus. Hell always break loose, and instead of pretending they are good, they let go of their masks and say plainly that they are demons and will kill you because you are a traitor.

Try the book : Inside the New Age Nightmare for a good account of a new age master who left the craft.
Old 09-28-2005, 11:22 PM

Well, the main message is that its time to get up, and do what you know you have to do. To connect with your Guidance and get things done asap because itme is running out.

Saturnino, discussing religion is pretty hard, everyeon has an oppinion, but i agree with you on the aspect that there is much deception out there.

When i channel and with my Guidance i allways command that it is the absolute highest, and one with God so that i get information from a source which is of service to Creation, instead of self will.

Guys, check it up and talk to your Guidance and do the things that you can! Time runs out!

André
Old 09-29-2005, 12:05 AM

Quote:
When i channel and with my Guidance i allways command that it is the absolute highest, and one with God so that i get information from a source which is of service to Creation, instead of self will.
I used to work at what is known as a "Comprehensive Registered Nurse". It simply meant you were "qualified" for General Nursing and Psychiatric.

In my short time at Greylands Mental Hospital and 4 years on and off in "Royal Perth Emergency Department", I met alot of people who talked as you do BigA. They were ALL Bipolar and refusing their Lithium.

What will you do when your "Higher Self" tells you to dive head first out the window?

You are Icarus. And the wings will melt sooner or later.

In the end I will not be telling Grandma how to suck eggs but I hope the landing is soft.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:42 PM

"Many people will be deceived in the last days", goes the cliche. No doubt Harry Potter and Aliens vs Predator will have conditioned this generation to accept the occult.

But doesn't it somehow piss you off, that all these demon-followers will be able to strut around performing healings and lots of magick, whereas those following the True God are admonished to just suffer through this since they are not allowed to have these powers?

I agree, LSD, drugs and demonic influence can have the same feelings of astral projection as being overwhelmed with the Holy Spirit, since our bodies are so stuck in 3D that chemical stimulus and brain misfirings are the only things we can sense.

So all we have is the Bible, which despite thousands of years, remains virtually untouched by the same NWO forces that corrupted New Age? Man, I am so pissed...there is just half-truths everywhere and no full truths anywhere...even our so-called "science" is just half-truth...this whole f-ing planet is disinformed to death.

I can't help but just wish to die. There's nothing for my children but to go to NWO-sponsored outcome education schools and universities and multi-national globalized corporations and taxes and tithings and health insurance, all of which keep the big monster oiled. Which is just as well because NWO says we're overpopulated anyway.

Is it too much to ask for simple things? Like, clean food, clean water, clean air, a roof over my head I don't have to pay taxes and mortgage for, and people I trust to live with? Pretty soon they'd be even taxing air! I firmly believe these things should have been free to begin with, as befits God's Love. I also (maybe delusionally?) believe there is some crazy God's Love Ozone layer that's blocking the true Love energy from reaching this planet. But who of us knows how to create a hole in this "Ozone Layer"?

I just wanna be loved, like all of you, but at this point I feel like f- this world, and that's what the NWO wants, for us to feel discouraged...but who out there is giving the right message CLEARLY so that we feel encouraged, and how can we be sure this "energy" is not "in" with the NWO plan?
Old 09-30-2005, 07:59 AM

Nose,
Courage, buddy ! If you believe in the Bible, the good guys win in the end. Probably there is even a rapture to take us out of trouble. At least, the heavy occultists are eagerly waiting for one...they say this will cleanse the earth from low developed spirits of Christians.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:28 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I met alot of people who talked as you do BigA. They were ALL Bipolar and refusing their Lithium.
Hi,

What do you know, i have been to plenty of psichyatrists and psycogists in the past and i haven't been diagnosed with any of these, nor anything else :s

Besides, its not the point to discuss whether im crazy or channeling demons.

You all know things are gettign stranger and that they are going to get stranger. Can you honestly say its not like this? That you are free to do ahead and talk about your government and what it does that doesn't fit right, and not be jailed?

Do you know for sure that you cannot go ahead and do anything to change this situation right now?

And can you say that there is no good Guidance you can summon to lead you to what you can do to improve things?

Or is it all just an excuse to sit down and wait for things to get better? If they only get worse, will you still sit still just hopping, instead of getting up and putting your hands to work?

André
Old 10-01-2005, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Or is it all just an excuse to sit down and wait for things to get better? If they only get worse, will you still sit still just hopping, instead of getting up and putting your hands to work?
Andrew, you do not help the cause by "channeling". You help it by reaching out to the "mainstream". The mainstream think you're a raving loony. You are not helping.

Forget channeling and read a book.

Banking

Oil

Drug Trade