Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2005, 01:51 PM

Default Death Toll in New Orleans

Just talked with a friend whose father was contracted to work in New Orleans. I will not say what his specific position is (do not want jeopardize his employment) but he does work with body recovery. This man has seen over a thousand bodies himself, and that is just one man. The bad part is that he is working in areas outside of New Orleans, and he cant even imagine what the actual death toll is there. He is shocked how the media is lying, saying the death toll is only a few hundred.

Even gets scarier, apparently he is having trouble talking to his family openly, as he knows that the official phone lines they use have been tapped. It seems he makes no calls from work, but instead uses private lines.

Just shows how na´ve I am. I actually believed President Bush meant well when he first was elected, maybe not the smartest guy, but I thought he was at least sincere. Each day it seems I get proven more and more incorrect.