Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2005, 10:18 AM

Default Will colloidal silver be effective against the coming flu 'pandemic'?

I really don't want to take the vaccine.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-01-2005, 10:24 AM

Default Re: Will colloidal silver be effective against the coming flu 'pandemic'?

You won't have a choice !

Read Revelation 13 ... ALL Rich and Poor will

be forced to make a choice ... no vaccine ?

you will be forced out of society by your

LOVED ones who will be totally brainwashed into

believing YOU are evil ... same choice as

when you will be FORCED to take the chip ...

no chip ? you are DEAD and you will be killed

by those that love you !
Old 10-01-2005, 06:30 PM

Default Re: Will colloidal silver be effective against the coming flu 'pandemic'?

Colloidal silver works, but you don't want to ingest so much of it that you turn grey. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 10-01-2005, 08:02 PM

THUMPER! Get a grip man!:lol:

Avian Bird Flu will kill you're granny and your heart transplant recipient next door neighbour who's immune system is stuffed from Cyclosporins.

Avian Bird Flu has been designed to take out the Chinese peasantry specifically. They live like pigs and stuffed in the hut sleeping with their chooks with a bad diet and poor hygeine. They also annoy their government by burning down police stations when their 3000 year old villages are flooded by damn projects and the government forces them to kill their babies.

As a Westerner, your job is simply to be suitably petrified and shut your mouth and do as you're told.

The key to boosting ones immune system through nutrition is not to stuff around with air fairy doses of vitamins and minerals. You "dose up" bro! I take 2-3 grams of vit c a day every day. If I feel the slightest bit under the weather I dose right up to 6-8 grams a day. It works EVERY time.

I use fairly cheap multi vitamin and minerals + Calcium but i take them throught the day. My body lets me know what I need. I also love the Neways product "Colloidal Minerals" over silver as I doubt the ability of silver to contribute to boosting the immune system directly.

The SARS outbreak was a UNIVERSAL joke! Not a SINGLE victim in Japan where they used VERY high tech methods of control. They wash their hands.

Dont be sucked in by this bullshit.

If you want to fair as well as possible then get outta town. The further the better but people better start NOW or they will run out of time. The government will concentrate on the cities first and leave more remote areas alone for now.

As Henry Makow writes..."it will take a little effort, but it will be worth it."

One final note...your personal "attitude". If you are motivated and enjoying life you do not get sick. You seek out good health behaviours and your "spirits" are high. When you are sad you're WHOLE body is sad. The immune system components have receptors for "brain chemicals" and are DIRECTLY affected by mood. Not only that, EVERY cell of your body has receptors INCLUDING your skin. The body truly is the barometer of your soul.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:54 PM

Default hold on...

isn't it possible that the pharma lobby could be sponsoring this latest 'health warning' as a means to rake in the profits? This might just be o'l fashioned racketeering and they might not be trying to completely finish us off this time :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-01-2005, 11:22 PM

Default Re: hold on...

Quote:
isn't it possible that the pharma lobby could be sponsoring this latest 'health warning' as a means to rake in the profits? This might just be o'l fashioned racketeering and they might not be trying to completely finish us off this time
I agree. It's a bit like the Iraq war. It's ALOT about alot more than oil and war profits, but of course the piggies have their snouts firmly in the trough.

Already here in Oz they're out of "Tamiflu". Selling like hotcakes.

Your wonderful government has'nt bothered to stock up on any. Probably wants to see a few useless eaters like granny's and grandpa's go the way of the dinosaus so they can't cash in their 401K plans.

Avian Bird Flu is another SARS scam but it will kill the right people.

I dont think they will be killing us off just yet. If people take on the NWO program willingly they will back off. If you dont, then they are prepared to nuke 2/3rds of the Earth. Mostly airburst and recovered within 10-15 years. 2011-12. But who is to say it's hopeless to keep speaking out? I'd still be making plans for an isolated property if possible.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:56 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
isn't it possible that the pharma lobby could be sponsoring this latest 'health warning' as a means to rake in the profits? This might just be o'l fashioned racketeering and they might not be trying to completely finish us off this time
I agree. It's a bit like the Iraq war. It's ALOT about alot more than oil and war profits, but of course the piggies have their snouts firmly in the trough.

Already here in Oz they're out of "Tamiflu". Selling like hotcakes.

Your wonderful government has'nt bothered to stock up on any. Probably wants to see a few useless eaters like granny's and grandpa's go the way of the dinosaus so they can't cash in their 401K plans.

Avian Bird Flu is another SARS scam but it will kill the right people.

I dont think they will be killing us off just yet. If people take on the NWO program willingly they will back off. If you dont, then they are prepared to nuke 2/3rds of the Earth. Mostly airburst and recovered within 10-15 years. 2011-12. But who is to say it's hopeless to keep speaking out? I'd still be making plans for an isolated property if possible.

They will easily opt to nuke 2/3rds of the world

instead of loosing the money they take in due

to unnecessary products such as petroleum

fuel ... keep your eye on the information that

comes out supporting the facts that your car can

run on water and even less ... the more you hear

of this the closer you are to doomsday ... there

is a direct correlation.
Old 10-02-2005, 05:34 PM

In regards to the water and other things as fuel, I remember the link you posted, but that's the only place I've read or heard about it. Wait a sec, I do recall reading somethin' on MSN about corn oil in place of diesle about a couple weeks ago, but that's about it. :-?
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 10-02-2005, 05:43 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
In regards to the water and other things as fuel, I remember the link you posted, but that's the only place I've read or heard about it. Wait a sec, I do recall reading somethin' on MSN about corn oil in place of diesle about a couple weeks ago, but that's about it. :-?
I saw a report in a foreign language about

a couple of university students using PURE

water MIXED with gaz and it worked with up

to 75% WATER mix. NO HYDROGEN . PURE WATER.

Stanley Myers used the hydrogen in the water.

What kind of God do you believe in ?