Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2005, 02:16 PM

Default Re: NWO & UFO

I think it was you Thor, who previously posted an article about the word dragon. In that article it said something about the word serpent being more about the mental characteristics of someone rather than the physical. I agree with that.

Reptilians, I'm sure, are just evil people or evil angels.

The bible tells us God sent 'evil angels' to Egypt just before the exodus. Perhaps this could explain why some people believe aliens built the pyramids.
Ps 78:49

I'm thinking aliens are just evil angels.

Hebrews 13:2 tells us angels look like normal human beings therefore evil angels (aliens?) probably look like normal people too.

As for Genesis 1:26; "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: . . ."
I truly believe that it is plural because there is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit speaking.

God made man to till the land because it was overabundant. Our only duty back in the garden of Eden was to eat food and keep nature from overgrowing. That's not slavery, that's life without government and taxes. That was our original place in the circle of life.

Please don't believe that Elohim are the Masons. They do not deserve that much credit. They are slave drivers and they may be aliens for sure but they are not gods.

Read what fritz has to say about elohim and aliens here.
http://www.whale.to/b/sp/for1.html#Foundation%20Step%202.

Once in a while I'll have a dream about UFOs.
They really are fun dreams leaving you in a funny state.
Kind of like the flying dreams.

I had a dream once when I was younger that I was being choked by this dark shadowy figure. I couldn't breathe I couldn't scream.
Finally I was able to scream, that's when I woke up and found my arms crossed over my chest and my hands were on my neck
I guess I was choking myself in my sleep
The same year my father had the same nightmare but the person choking him was a monk in traditional orange/gold robing
I just thought I'd share.