Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2005, 05:26 AM

Default Re: God Condemns the Sin of Lesbianism

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
Jack T. Chick doesn't even exist. Never did.
That part I wasn't aware of. Certainly someone who calls himself Jack Chick has been making the rounds over the years, even live interviews on radio shows that I have monitored.
...Proof? :-D

P. S. As far as your conclusions re Chick's overall contribtution to Christianity, I have to agree.
Look, here's what happened on Spring Equinox evening at OTO lodge way back in ot 69 when Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds was flying way groovy high, man!

[Meanwhile, back at the Lodge]

"Listen guys" said the Grandmaster, as he puffed blyly on the Great Magickal Bong, we really need to do something about the Christians.

Suddenly a neophyte, emboldened by Ra-Hoor-Khuit, stepped forth and gave a powerful vision unto the inner circle.

"Look guys, said the Neophyte, I'll become a Christian Evangelist.

They all laughed and said he was full of jack trash. 'Correct' said the neophyte. I shall henceforth become Jack Trash Chick, savior and evangelist for all

the WHIMPASSS LAZY FORKING CHRISTIANS WHO WON'T GET OFF THEIR LAZY FORKING ASSES AND GO DO WHAT JESUS SAID TO DO!!!

Old 10-06-2005, 05:47 AM

How's THAT for a Chick tract?

I hope Jack Trash reads it and puts it in his bong and smokes on it for a while!

Except that into your heart, Jack Trash!
Old 10-06-2005, 07:48 AM

You could be onto something there...but I personally always took Chick for a useful idiot.
Then again, Springmeier and others have pretty much exposed every mainstream evangelist from Billy Graham on down the line...
Old 10-06-2005, 11:19 AM

fra_nothing, you are really a skin crawler too much. You and Aleister must have sucked down too good.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:07 AM

Does God have a problem with bisexual chicks? I must confess that I enjoy watching pretty, well-endowed girls getting down each others' panties. Does that mean I'm going to hell?
Old 10-20-2005, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Conformist wrote:
Does God have a problem with bisexual chicks? I must confess that I enjoy watching pretty, well-endowed girls getting down each others' panties. Does that mean I'm going to hell?
Well!

This site justs gets better and better LOL ;-)