Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2004, 07:33 PM

Default Mind Control

This is an area to talk about the MK Ultra program and the relevant writings of Jon Rappoport, Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor and others.

Old 12-04-2004, 01:22 PM

Default Re: Mind Control

The following is an item from Sunnyvale Ca. from the 2000 election.

"SUNNYVALE, CA - Telling reporters and critics to 'stick to the issues that matter', Republican presidential candidate George W. Bush declined to answer questions Monday concerning his alleged involvement in a 1984 Brownsville, TX, mass murder, in which 17 people were ritualistically murdered and skinned.

'I will not stoop to discussing that,' said Bush during a campaign stop at a Bay Area software-packaging plant. 'We've got people across this country without health care, a broken educational system, taxes that are way too high, and all you want to talk about is something THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED 16 years ago? I'm sorry, but I find that offensive.' " (Emphasis added).

Bush, the son of a billioniare, was strangely living in the most impoverished place in America, Brownsville.

Bush was living nearby to and also inside the headquarters of a Satanic Cult of which he was a member."

The very upper reaches of society are Satan worshipers. I suspect they get a hard on while killing people. I don't think Bush has been brainwashed.. I think we have been brainwashed into believing that our society is just, and that "our" leaders are looking out for our national interests.

I suspect that these leaders believe Satan will give them more power and prestige if they initiate greater and greater acts of evil.

The brainwashing of the children of the illuminati shows the untold limits of evil in the upper stratums of "our" societies.
Old 12-04-2004, 02:24 PM

Here Here!

I can understand why you've been 86ed. All that truth must be suppressed.
Old 12-04-2004, 04:45 PM

Click here for an MK ULTRA crash course

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/ultra.htm

Sincerely
Old 12-04-2004, 06:01 PM

"The Muhajadin appear to be the true defenders of freedom against the New World Order"... That's what I always figured.. Because of their resistance towards usury.. God's reason why the enlightenment of Mohammad happened was to stop the approaching Satanic New world Order ( is what I figure).. The reason that the NWO is picking on Islam is because they don't believe in interest on loans.. That reason alone is why the NWO sees Islam as a threat... Because the NWO is run by bankers whose power and privilege is based on loans to governments... The Rothschild bunch and the NWO must get rid of the Islamics as well as the Christians who also don't believe in usury.

Sorry to stray from the subject.. However I don't doubt that the U.S. and the powers that be are totally evil and that total power corrupts everybody who has it.. I'm sorry if I screwed up the quote.

Mind control and sexuall perverions are a part of the upper crust of society that unifies them together and separates them from us... The nomal slave type people...Who think God is love.

They believe God is hate.. and that Satan rules.
Old 12-04-2004, 07:55 PM

I believe Islam means the complete submission to the will of Allah. That seems to be self mind control. My God power is my Will power. Follow the 10 commandments, speak only truth (with the exception of Governmental authority!),avoid alcohol and drugs, suppress your sexual deviances, and your mind will be self controlled. With a clean mind, awareness and intuition will grow exponentially.

As far as the NWO goes and Islamists. I question the assertion that Usary is the NWO's biggest fear. I think Oil would have to be a bigger fear. Oil is energy and power. If you control the oil than you control the world. The NWO has merely been printing up American debt and set in place the purchase of oil with dollars only. If the powers that be lose control of the oil and/or fiat money system than the game is up! This loss is inevitable, It's only a matter of time. Bring it on!
Old 12-04-2004, 08:18 PM

"I believe Islam means the complete submission to the will of Allah. That seems to be self mind control. My God power is my Will power. Follow the 10 commandments, speak only truth (with the exception of Governmental authority), avoid alcohol and drugs, suppress your sexual deviances, and your mind will be self controlled. With a clean mind, awareness and intuition will grow exponentially."

Daniel.. If you substituted the word Islam for Christianity and used the word God instead of Allah.. You would be describing the Christian message.. I happen to think Christians and the Muslims are talking about the same God/Allah.. The trouble is the NWO is pitting us against each other.. and the Deity of the NWO is Lucifer.

Christians, Muslims, and Judaism have the same Deity.. in my opinion... The problem is that a bunch of Satan worshippers swiped the Jewish religion and have twisted it to equate it with Zionism.. Hence the Jews who are not Jewish are are calling the shots in Israel... And while they kill the Semites ( Palestinians and Arabs) they call those that reject the slaughter anti-Semites.
Old 12-04-2004, 08:30 PM

sorry about the double post.. Back to subject..

"About the MK Ultra program and the relevant writings of Jon Rappoport, Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor and others."

I have read the reports in savethemales and other websites, and have no doubt about the evil that is in the center of our governments.. The question is how do you fight a conspiracy that is so vast and organized for centuries for the ascendancy of Lucifer...

Answer: prayers are needed from Torah believing Jews, Christians and Muslims.. They battle is spiritual.
Old 12-05-2004, 06:46 PM

I think the extreme mind control of the CIA is quite well known about but it is only used for high-level purposes if it is done to an individual. Such things as producing an assassin or training someone who will later on find the doors open to them to become an important diplomat and so on. What tends to interest me much more though is the mind control done to us, the population. There is evidence of using microwaves and mobile phone networks to transmit signals that can affect the mind but this is not really an everyday occurrence so far. Certain individuals who are a danger to the state claim they have been targeted, as do the women who protested at greenham common. However there are a lot of other simpler techniques and some date back thousands of years. Some of these are so effective because no one suspects. Here are a few.

Music

This was first discovered by the ancient Chinese in relation to how certain tones can alter the state of consciousness. Rhythm is also important especially the rate of 50- 70 bpm which is the heart rate. Double that rate is also apparently significant as well.
Subliminal messages are encoded into a lot of pop music these days and many techniques can be used to disguise words as sounding like an instrument in the recording using complex audio processing techniques. Back tracking was also used from the 70ís onwards since the unconscious mind is believed to be able to understand something reversed.

Chanting, Marching
As with music a repetitive rate equal to the heart beat and used by all the military.

Yoga, Meditation
Puts the mind into an alpha state so it becomes very suggestible to anything mentioned at the time

Diet
Lack of certain nutrients can have debilitating effects on the mind. Chemical additives are also damaging and/or some have psychoactive properties. A large ingestion of sugar can have a destabilising effect as the blood/sugar level fluctuates.

TV
Creates an alpha state of consciousness thereby preventing the minds ability to be critical and reject illogical or undesirable suggestions. Subliminal effects can be achieved by inserting a few frames of some image, which is not seen consciously. This is supposed to be illegal yet advertisers work on the boundary often.

Computer games
Especially heavy on classical and operant conditioning so that learned responses can be programmed in the scoring such as the winner is the one that shoots the greatest number. Very good at creating impulsive responses.

Alcohol
Similar to alpha state since it impairs the functioning of the prefrontal lobe of the brain, the area used for logical/abstract reasoning and also moral reasoning. Injuries to this area show as a total inability to experience conscience when harming another person.

Neuro linguistic programming
A way of programming the brain using words in certain ways. A very complex science and used by politicians and public speakers as the norm. Tony Blair speeches are full of it.

Fear
One of the most basic motivations of the mind. Sex is the other and these two often are used in conjunction with conditioning.

Dehumanisation
Treating people like animals essentially but the ways are many and varied and modern Art is but one place it occurs. The army also use it in their training.

Psychiatric drugs.
Drugs like Ritalin and Prozac are especially widespread but for clinical cases chemical lobotomies can easily be achieved.

Spiritual
The most powerful out of the lot and can include control via demonic possession, certainly a favourite of the Illuminati.

OK so Iím sure I have left loads out so please feel free to add to the list.
Old 12-06-2004, 01:23 PM

Quote:
sablefish wrote:
sorry about the double post.. Back to subject..

"About the MK Ultra program and the relevant writings of Jon Rappoport, Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor and others."

I have read the reports in savethemales and other websites, and have no doubt about the evil that is in the center of our governments.. The question is how do you fight a conspiracy that is so vast and organized for centuries for the ascendancy of Lucifer...

Answer: prayers are needed from Torah believing Jews, Christians and Muslims.. They battle is spiritual.
All governments are evil.. always have been, always will be.. this was, in fact, the wisdom of 1776: since government is always evil, the goal is to keep government as small as possible. Thomas Paine addressed this in Paragraph 1, Sentence 1 of Common Sense.

Government exists in a society in direct proportion to the extent that its members cannot conduct themselves according to their better moral impulses. The less moral a society is, the more government (i.e., evil) you have..