Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2005, 12:54 PM

Default How Can We Protect Ourselves?

Just as "Homeland Security" has a checklist of items we should have on hand in the event of a terrorist attack, i.e., duct tape, etc., (all kidding aside), I wonder what kind of advice can be offered to citizens in preparation of the NWO takeover.

You've talked about America becomming a fascist state, third world country, diseases, collapsed economy, police state, military rule, search and seizure of personal belongings and property, etc., etc., etc.

So, what can WE, the people do, in order to retain some power against the NWO as the advancement of their agenda of world dominance (One World Order) unfolds.

Just as they prepare, draft and outline their criminal acts against us for decades, we, too, should prepare, draft and outline a plan to combat their attempt to bring America and her people to their knees.

Old 10-09-2005, 03:26 PM

Default Re: How Can We Protect Ourselves?

BA, my greatest fear is that THEIR agenda WILL go off on schedule as plannned and we as a nation will choose to "suck it up" and do nothing except hope for the best.

Civilizations rise and fall and only hindsight serves to tell us what they might have done at some point to save themselves. History is one of the least prioritized subjects in schools; it is only through a study of history that we can see our present situation clearly.

We've had voices crying out in the wilderness, so to speak, for at least 200 years as each incursion into our individual rights/liberties took place. But, hey, they only took a little here and a little there. We can live with it.

That attitude reduced us from being the freest country to just being freer than most others. Now even that isn't true. Gradualism works on Americans. Ask anybody, we're #1.

Perhaps, if nothing else, it will bring families back together in an attempt to survive by consolidation. Maybe people will get to know their neighbors with the same idea in mind.

If worst comes to worst and we don't survive, there's always the next. It's a shame we can't remember where we went wrong last time.