Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2005, 03:59 PM

Default White Oppression at College: Business as Usual

White Oppression at College: Business as Usual
Report; Posted on: 2005-10-08 00:07:56

Higher 'education' infested with Political Correctness, and Whites pay the price

by Mark Farrell

Recently, Fox News - in a story entitled "A White Oppressor? Who Me?" - reported a rather disturbing trend that few people other than Whites have noticed: Anti-White discrimination has largely gone unchecked at our universities.

Of course, many of us hear of the special "set asides"--that is, a certain number of openings made for minorities only, despite lack of qualifications. And there are the loans for minorities-only, as well as the special grants, etc. Likewise, many professors have reported that they were "persuaded," to say it nicely, by state university officials to pass minorities, lest the course be viewed as discriminatory and cause the university to lose tax money, which is funding the whole charade and mostly provided by Whites.

A few sociologists have even looked at society's ongoing madness with respect to anti-White discrimination. An excellent example of this would be Dr. Fredrick Lynch's book, "Invisible Victims: White Males and the Crisis of Affirmative Action." He cites many examples of how anti-White discrimination has affected Whites.

Of course, I've always had two problems with Lynch's book: 1.) The title is incorrect, as the matter here is not "Affirmative" Action but, rather, anti-White discrimination--certainly nothing positive or affirmative about that; and, 2.) He doesn't mention how many White women are also the victims of discrimination against Whites for which Whites themselves are also forced to pay with their taxes.

In a recent example of anti-White policies that were directed against White women (provided by Fox News) and initially embraced by a university, a meeting was to be held on campus called "Breaking Bread: Women of Color Dialogue" at Northeastern University.

No White women were to be allowed to attend.

After the Student Government Association complained about this, it was determined that White women could attend (though it remains unclear if White men could also go).

NU's Women's Studies Director Dr. Robin Chandler, who helped organize the event, complained about Whites being allowed to attend (even though only one White women did). Dr. Chandler said:

"I think it's a shame that one or two White students based on white privilege, a lack of awareness of racial issues and a lack of generosity of spirit complained to the office of the provost and were able, because they were White, to gain admission to the morning session that I was forced to open up," Dr. Chandler whined. "Only one White female student showed up and I welcomed her anyway, in addition to telling the audience to conduct themselves with integrity even though the presence of a White woman was unwelcome."

From Fox News:

A White Oppressor? Who Me?

Your daughter is enrolled at a major university that has well-defined policies prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race. She decides to attend a campus event. The organizers forbid her entry because of her skin color: white.