Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2005, 12:39 AM

Default The RIAA

It's no secret that the RIAA is unusually tenacious in being the leader in over the top corporation VS consumer attacks. My question is, are there any musicians, actors, movie producers, or script writers who are going hungry because their profession is no longer profitable? Making a living is making a living. Is there any reason why a media profession should pay more than a non media profession?

Obviously, Doctors should be the highest paid people in the working world. The people who actually save lives SHOULD make the most money, as they preform the most essential service to humanity.

Really, the only reason the RIAA is concerned with media pirates is because there is a fortune to be made by fighting them sucessfully.

I'm sure we all think that athletes, movie stars, and muscicians are over paid. And for a long time, there was nothing we could do about it. Until now.

Downloading media will eventually serve as the great equalizer to the greedy and overpaid unessentials.

But only if people are tenacious at it.

For years, I have wanted a way to punch Tom cruise in the face, take a shite on Britney Spears, and disembowel the head of every major record lable. And now, I can, by taking what they sell, and giving it away for free to anyone who asks.

To the RIAA, downloaders and pirates aren't exactly the leaders of society. (How many times has the RIAA's website been hacked?) If you plan on staying healthy and sane, I suggest you stop shoving feces down our throats.

500million teenie boppers may have been manipulated into buying meaningless music. And there used to be nothing I could do about that. But if I give that shite for free, I contribute to the war against the media garbage.

As this rant comes to a close, I say to all of you, DOWNLOAD! DEAR GOD, DOWNLOAD!!!

Get bitcomet, go to torrentspy.com, and DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD!

And of you don't, here's an idea of what I got FOR FREE last MONTH:

PC games: The Sims 2, Sid Meyer's Pirates, Manhunt, Silent Hill 4, EV Nova, and sim city 4.

Movies: Batman Begins, Oceans's 11 and 12, The Family Guy Movie, The Incredibles, Texas Chainsaw masicre and countless anime movies.

Music: Every weird al album ever made, all the Matrix soundtracks, All the tortoise albums, and countless soundtracks.

TV episodes: Countless episodes of simpsons, futurama, family guy ect.

Free folks. Free. And easy as hell. if you can download a program, type a word into a search bar, and click on a link, you too can have all the media you desire for none of the cost.