Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2005, 08:58 AM

Default Re: An open letter to Fra_nothing, and a poll of sorts

Please ban this idiot!

Thank you!

Old 10-11-2005, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Actually these froums are unfortunate to have someone like you here.
...Reverence God and stop the unjustified cowardly accusations.

Ahmad
Ahmad...I'm not feeling all of that good submissive love all of a sudden... :cry:
Old 10-11-2005, 12:47 PM

What are the chances of Ahmed and Fra being the same guy?

By the way Fra_nothing, you show us how stupid you really are. If someone's IP get's banned from a network, re-resgistering doesn't work. Their entire internet connection is blocked. The only thing you could do would be to use a computer at an internet cafe, which would eventually found out, and blocked as well. Then, you could cancel your subscription with your current internet provider, and sign up with a different one. But that would become very costly, very quickly, and you would also be eventually found out.

You see, there are solutions to problems like you. If I ran this site, you be long gone, premanately. And that's what I'm working towards here.
Old 10-11-2005, 02:23 PM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Disinfo is the key. They always try to lead you around in pedantic, sophistic, esoteric circles that defy simple reason and logic. If you ignore them, they are powerless.
Evil hides behind the veils of confusion, distraction and constant circumlocution. Truth shines bright as the light of day.
Freeman- I won't judge you on being judgmental or not but it's words like these as to why I am glad you are back.

I agree with Saturnino, some moderation process to gain a valid account seems like a really good step to take this forum to the next level. Henry gets a great deal of excellent comments on his main articles by people that seem to never make it over here, we could use their help here but they may be turned off by the noise factor.
Old 10-11-2005, 02:28 PM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Majority rules, you know?
No, the majority does not rule. Freedom rules which is not compatible with majoritism (mob rule). "Majority rules" is just another concept the masses are doped to believe in to give up their freedoms. I'm not buying it- Henry gets to decide in this case.
Old 10-11-2005, 02:49 PM

I think that if we allow fra_nothing to be railroaded out of CC just because he(she?) is unpopular, well then the terrorists have won.

You can't polish the silver without a few old rags you know!!!
Old 10-11-2005, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
I think that if we allow fra_nothing to be railroaded out of CC just because he(she?) is unpopular, well then the terrorists have won.

You can't polish the silver without a few old rags you know!!!
How would fra_nothing's absence from this site allow the terrorists to win?
Old 10-11-2005, 05:06 PM

I think the solution is for the Rule of Law to prevail. You lay down some reasonable Rules as per how the forum is going to be managed, and then you abide by those rules. If a member breaks those rules, consistently (say, he breaks the rules three times or more), then he's out. Otherwise, no reason to ban him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-11-2005, 05:18 PM

Whatever the rules are, he's already broken them more than three times!

So, he's out!

Not to mention that he is disruptive and his babble is most times unintelligible.

Case closed!

:lol: 8-) :lol:
Old 10-11-2005, 05:19 PM

To be clear, I'm not for rail-roading anyone out (and have implied that before) but I do think it would be a good idea for Henry to modify the forum rules for it to best achieve its intended purpose. The current rules: "ClubConspiracy believes in freedom of speech, but will not tolerate abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws." open it up for major abuse and decreases its value. Unfortunately, the Illuminati use our freedoms against us.

Overall, obviously the freedom of choice is up to Henry but I agree with psholtz. My recommendation would be to have some sub-forums without any moderation (like general chat) and some that require users to stick with a stronger rule set that is oriented to a formula of most usefulness. This could include limiting daily posting counts to prevent someone from flooding the board with posts of marginal value. Another possibility is for Henry to upgrade the forum software to one that is more feature rich with capabilities that allow members to ignore all the posts from another member and the like.

Since we're on the subject- it also seems like there would be value in reorganizing the sub-forums and having some moderation to keep topics in the correct location. This allows for the archives to be more useful.

Just my view...