Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2005, 02:48 PM

Default Re: POLL: How many Illuminati Trainers and Informers are active on Clubconspiracy.com?

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
I already penciled you in as an Illuminist the day I joined the board.

AND, that matters?

The problem with you Blue Angel is that you don't realize how stupid you are.

One cannot know they are stupid when they are not!

Oh, and by the way, I had a little 'prayer session' with the Father about your challenge. Now, you claim that God could do nothing to destroy the Illuminati.

He has heard your open challenge, and will respond shortly.

Oh, my, I'm waiting for GOD to strike down the Illuminati. Any time frame?

And when the Illuminati is eating dust through their noses, just remember, that you're the one who opened that vainglorious pie hole of yours.
I would assume if the Illuminati are eating dust through their noses and it is because I opened my pie hole, perhaps that is a good thing!

Old 10-10-2005, 03:08 PM

Default Re: POLL: How many Illuminati Trainers and Informers are active on Clubconspiracy.com?

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
I already penciled you in as an Illuminist the day I joined the board.

AND, that matters?

The problem with you Blue Angel is that you don't realize how stupid you are.

One cannot know they are stupid when they are not!

Oh, and by the way, I had a little 'prayer session' with the Father about your challenge. Now, you claim that God could do nothing to destroy the Illuminati.

He has heard your open challenge, and will respond shortly.

Oh, my, I'm waiting for GOD to strike down the Illuminati. Any time frame?

And when the Illuminati is eating dust through their noses, just remember, that you're the one who opened that vainglorious pie hole of yours.
I would assume if the Illuminati are eating dust through their noses and it is because I opened my pie hole, perhaps that is a good thing!
I am perfectly indifferent to how they are destroyed, just so long as they are gone.

And just remember 'By your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned.'

Remember what happened to Senacharib one vainglorious day when he tried that little trick of yours?

Remember what King Hezachiah did in response?

Remember the Divine Response?

"The tongue is a fire...and it sets on fire the Wheel of Nature. And it is set on fire by hell."

It's not very wise to say what God cannot do.

Seems that I remember 450 prophets of BAAL who tried that trick once, too.

All it took was a three-sentence prayer from one man of faith.

And then a bit of fire came down, or something along those lines.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:11 PM

There you go again, Bouncer.

"Yes, I'm NOT."
Old 10-10-2005, 03:16 PM

I am perfectly indifferent to how they are destroyed, just so long as they are gone.

And just remember 'By your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned.'

I could care less.

Remember what happened to Senacharib one vainglorious day when he tried that little trick of yours?

No, I don't remember. Please enlighten me as to what little trick of mine he tried?

Remember what King Hezachiah did in response?

Remember the Divine Response?

"The tongue is a fire...and it sets on fire the Wheel of Nature. And it is set on fire by hell."

It's not very wise to say what God cannot do.

I do not fear GOD. Seems you use GOD as a scare tactic. He is not pleased.

Seems that I remember 450 prophets of BAAL who tried that trick once, too.

All it took was a three-sentence prayer from one man of faith.

So give us your three sentence prayer. That is, if you are a man.

And then a bit of fire came down, or something along those lines.

I think the time has come to cease responding to your bullshit.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:02 PM

OK, OK. No, I'm not. I'm interested in parting the veil, not covering up with it.
All my two cents is, not much will happen unless we apply ourselves in faith to the problem. God shows his strenght in those who take a step! What we are doing here is, I believe, a place to step from. The Ill-looney-naughty are trapped as slaves and cannot be honest about their situation.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:42 PM

The quotes are stretching the thread. It would seem like illuminati types would have more important things to do than sitting around a chat group.. I think most people are seekers here... The ones that proclaim that only "they" know the truth and the way are the nutcases. Usually they disrupt things for fun and ego... Sometimes they disrupt because we know that most of the illuminati is Jewish, or claim to be. Most disruptors are Old Testament types, who fail to consider the New Testament or the meaning of Jesus. The Revelation they will use to enlist Christians into helping them swipe the Arab's land, and oil, under the guise of the Third temple. Some of them even pretend to be Christians, but you can tell that they are not because of the meanness in their words.

Disruptors stink, but then again I don't like The Old Testament that much either.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:15 AM

As a sidelight to your post, sablefish, there is an archeologist named Jonathan Gray who has evidence of the location of the Ark of the Covenant. It seems that, if true, there are just a few more things in the temple-building agenda to do. Can we guess what the next item on THAT agenda is?